Re: Record Fair Utrecht

@ Endfest
ordering italian food? no way!

"Don't know how wasted I'll be from the Aux 88 concert on Friday, but definitely not gonna cook wink"
-> but i will cook, mann... if it is okay for you!

"already more than proud of myself if I make to the fair on Samstag tongue"
-> ha, ha, ha... you pussy, you! wink i'm pretty sure i will find a way to take you with us and if not you can always go with us on sunday.

is somebody going there from cologne and could pick me up?

saturday evening Bochum Welt @ Theater Kikker (Utrecht) btw

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Endfest

Got some Italian guys livin' around my corner who really now how to prepare 'the real deal', but hey, cooking at my place off course is fine too .. ok, ok, I will help a bit wink

Sogar die gr

Endfest wrote:
Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Endfest

Got some Italian guys livin' around my corner who really now how to prepare 'the real deal', but hey, cooking at my place off course is fine too .. ok, ok, I will help a bit wink

That could depend on the kind records are found... Much italo = italian food, krautrock = sauerkraut etc. That is if it's gonna be a diner-dansant ..... big_smile

"Are you loving?"

Scarface wrote:

That could depend on the kind records are found... Much italo = italian food, krautrock = sauerkraut etc.

Hahaha, so you're going to do the caberet then Scarface? Lookin' forward already big_smile

Sogar die gr

157 (edited by Scarface 2009-11-16 23:37:17)

Endfest wrote:
Scarface wrote:

That could depend on the kind records are found... Much italo = italian food, krautrock = sauerkraut etc.

Hahaha, so you're going to do the caberet then Scarface? Lookin' forward already big_smile

Cabaret met Ted! wink

"Are you loving?"

Die snor in onbetaalbaar .. zo goed!

Sogar die gr

159 (edited by Scarface 2009-11-16 23:59:38)

Ja, een goede snor blijkt keer op keer weer een uitstekend handelsmerk. Voorbeelden te over!

@2m13s in the youtube-filmpje

"TED DE BRAAK verkozen tot SNOR VAN HET JAAR" etc. etc.

"Are you loving?"

raoul wrote:

i'll be diggin' the cheapo bins friday and saturday,
maybe sunday, depending on the previous days results, leg sore, depression, headake

Damn, forgot it was this weekend! How will you be going Raoul? by train? (and what time on friday?)

think I don't even have money left to pay for the trainticket to Utrecht, so no Fair for me this year, I guess.

baz wrote:
raoul wrote:

i'll be diggin' the cheapo bins friday and saturday,
maybe sunday, depending on the previous days results, leg sore, depression, headake

Damn, forgot it was this weekend! How will you be going Raoul? by train? (and what time on friday?)

Friday i'd like to be there around 9. Going by train yes.

have fun guyz, buy me a record wink

Vlam Aan

Looking forward to it, it's been a year ago since I visited the fair.

Is the fare any good for non-italo / non-ebm stuff? I am mainly interested in labels like Rephlex, Breakin, Bunker, Suction, Mille Plateaux etc.

Would it be worth for me?

hyboid wrote:

Is the fare any good for non-italo / non-ebm stuff? I am mainly interested in labels like Rephlex, Breakin, Bunker, Suction, Mille Plateaux etc.

not sure. definitely there's some stuff to be found in the 'dance' section of the fair.
depending on how far you'd have to travel/how much money you're willing to spend, it might be worth a try.

Will be there on saturday from about 11am..

make love to me with your lasergun

Mark Boon wrote:

Will be there on saturday from about 11am..

did you notice that you share your initials with your favorite club of yesteryears?

hyboid wrote:

YES, I always go there for mainly ambient, experimental, acid etc and I always find good stuff. I always buy italo too but to be honest I've hardly found something rare for a good price there.

Well, went to the "knee-doctor" today: no recordfair for me, I have an "ontstoken patellapees" and I need to lay in bed for at least 2 weeks. Oh well, I'll go in April then.

"A Real Music Hater"

Beterschap van Mechelen!

Sogar die gr

171 (edited by Scarface 2009-11-19 09:14:46)

Ja, hopelijk is het niet te lang stechelen met die knie van Mechelen! wink

Zie ik je over een half jaar.

"Are you loving?"

Thanks guys! I could go if I get an infiltration but what's the use of that? I would be in outrageous pain the day after, it's not worth it. Have fun guys! smile

"A Real Music Hater"

veel beterschap, de volgende keer kun je 2 keer zo hard lopen!

Scarface wrote:

Ja, hopelijk is het niet te lang stechelen met die knie van Mechelen!

Scarface in Sinterklaas modus smile

I've never visit the record fair before and I'm afraid I don't have time this weekend, but I'm thinking about taking a seller spot next time. Should be fun!

175 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-11-19 20:40:57)

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

YES, I always go there for mainly ambient, experimental, acid etc and I always find good stuff. I always buy italo too but to be honest I've hardly found something rare for a good price there.

Well, went to the "knee-doctor" today: no recordfair for me, I have an "ontstoken patellapees" and I need to lay in bed for at least 2 weeks. Oh well, I'll go in April then.

I'll come and see you in a couple of weeks then, ok? just let me know when you're relatively mobile again, we'll spin some "affentittengeile" tunes together smile

ps: got my second fine in from my last visit, from the "ringweg gent". I love Belgian police (drove 149, paid 80,- fine)
the same for the fine I got just outside of Luik, didn't know Belgian fines were so lenient/low.