Re: Random questions you are asking yourself...

Whats Berkan G

San wrote:

Why does this guy keep ringing me when I am clearly not interested?

He just rang again hmm

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

when will this financial crisis end?
(i want to leave my job already.)

dishwashers union wrote:

when will this financial crisis end?
(i want to leave my job already.)

When the ancient and primitive Systems and attitude from the lazy, dumb and greedy "humans" are histroy ...

what would the relationship look like if the one who is beeing stalked got a crush on the stalker?

San wrote:
San wrote:

Why does this guy keep ringing me when I am clearly not interested?

He just rang again hmm

Is he Berkin Ghoulan? :snicker snicker:

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

307 (edited by zora 2009-04-27 17:07:57)

shall i color my hair again? and if yes, shall i color them red again (but probably not one that shrill - havent had red hair anymore since a million years and would probably prefer a red thats not too unnatural nowadays) or just set some blonde highlights again? or is it better to just keep it natural (feels kinda boring though atm)?

.."this world`s a bubble"..

... red would totally fit to your robot-name i think ;-)

Madame Strobonoid wrote:

... red would totally fit to your robot-name i think ;-)

hehe, yes, thats true. but would it still fit me? ah well, kommt zeit, kommt rat, kommt attentat. well see.

310 (edited by zora 2009-04-28 14:05:40)

why is there no man whos right for me on earth, someone with whom i can fall in love? oh, and if theres someone, i might possibly like, which is pretty rare, why do i directly turn into a dork when we meet? life aint fair.

311 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2009-04-28 14:32:30)

you hang out too much with disco faggots, that's why

try mars. or jupiter smile

Can attempting to give up cigarettes focus my mind and make me stop in idle moments thinking about my ex

313 (edited by Communicator 2009-04-28 18:18:38)

Why do new parents seem to resent the fact if you don't jump for joy at the sight of their new offspring? As if the kid is the answer to the world's problems. Like a Jesus.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

whats Lory D doing now

how is the ominous website going, the one with the "secret records" ?

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Communicator wrote:

Why do new parents seem to resent the fact if you don't jump for joy at the sight of their new offspring? As if the kid is the answer to the world's problems. Like a Jesus.

Bill Hicks:

But I'll tell you this. Where's this idea that childbirth is a miracle came from. Ha, I missed that fucking meeting, okay? "It's a miracle, childbirth is a miracle." No it's not. No more than a miracle than eating food and a turd coming out of your ass. It's a chemical reaction, that's all it fucking is. If, you wanna know what a miracle is: raisin' a kid that doesn't talk in a movie theatre. Okay, there, there, there is a goddam miracle. It's not a miracle if every nine months any yin yang in the world can drop a litter of these mewling cabbages on our planet. And just in case you haven't seen the single mom statistics lately, the miracle is spreading like wild-fire. "Hallelujah!" Trailer parks and council flats all over the world just filling up with little miracles. Thunk, thunk, thunk, like frogs laying eggs. "Thunk, look at all my little miracles, thunk, filling up my trailer like a sardine can. Thunk. You know what would be a real miracle, if I could remember your daddy's name, aargh, thunk. I guess I'll have to call you Lorry Driver Junior. Thunk. That's all I remember about your daddy was his fuzzy little pot-belly riding on top of me shooting his caffeine ridden semen into my belly to produce my little water-headed miracle baby, urgh. There's your brother, Pizza Delivery Boy Junior."

Woahahaha .. so crude .. I'm also not in the pizza thing big_smile

scott_neon wrote:
Communicator wrote:

Bill Hicks:

But I'll tell you this. Where's this idea that childbirth is a miracle came from. Ha, I missed that fucking meeting, okay? "It's a miracle, childbirth is a miracle." No it's not. No more than a miracle than eating food and a turd coming out of your ass. It's a chemical reaction, that's all it fucking is. If, you wanna know what a miracle is: raisin' a kid that doesn't talk in a movie theatre. Okay, there, there, there is a goddam miracle. It's not a miracle if every nine months any yin yang in the world can drop a litter of these mewling cabbages on our planet. And just in case you haven't seen the single mom statistics lately, the miracle is spreading like wild-fire. "Hallelujah!" Trailer parks and council flats all over the world just filling up with little miracles. Thunk, thunk, thunk, like frogs laying eggs. "Thunk, look at all my little miracles, thunk, filling up my trailer like a sardine can. Thunk. You know what would be a real miracle, if I could remember your daddy's name, aargh, thunk. I guess I'll have to call you Lorry Driver Junior. Thunk. That's all I remember about your daddy was his fuzzy little pot-belly riding on top of me shooting his caffeine ridden semen into my belly to produce my little water-headed miracle baby, urgh. There's your brother, Pizza Delivery Boy Junior."

well ok, perhaps not a miracle, but when you wait for that little bugger for 9 months and it finaly comes out you understand what it all is about.
They look very fragile and innocent, so you want to protect them, which is a good thing. Humankind would fall if we thought other vise. Kids bring a lot of joy mixed with a great deal work, so when you go to bed you hate them, when you wake up and see them again you love them smile

huxflux wrote:

when you wake up and see them again you love them smile

not at 3 am in the morning!
daddy needs his sleep!

Is it OK to stalk people in real life? I mean, cyber stalking has become perfectly normal, but what about stalking in real life? I've just returned home from following somebody in town..I felt like Jake from Body Double in that shopping mall scene..hiding behind plants and pretending to be speaking on the phone...and I loved it!

What do you think? roll

JamesTRubotnik wrote:

you hang out too much with disco faggots, that's why

try mars. or jupiter smile

its her problem, not the people she hangs around with.

cygan wrote:

Can attempting to give up cigarettes focus my mind and make me stop in idle moments thinking about my ex

i'd love to know if this could work.

tek! wrote:
huxflux wrote:

when you wake up and see them again you love them smile

not at 3 am in the morning!
daddy needs his sleep!

true, but that state disappears pretty quickly. There is some hate in the morning too sometimes though, my kids are used to wake up 7 every morning of the year, i am not sad

a steady one: who (or what) is behind the new worck?

why do I have this hangover today instead of the day after the boozing?

should i go take the old mannequin i saw in a skip today, hmmmm? ive always wanted one

"positive mutation!"