601 (edited by ytz 2010-05-04 17:09:50)

Re: Random questions you are asking yourself...

hypochondriac death freak loop

cuties don't exert

i don't know if it's random, or if it's been adressed before, but seriously, is it gonna end, and if, how is it gonna end, and, will it end now or soon?

me lost me cookie at the disco

DumbBot wrote:

hey..i make a posh 'scotch egg' but with a smoked fish mousse/pate' instead sausage meat lol ..just to freak tottieheid out more lol

question:

Why the fuck does my back hurt soo much??....kidney infection or pulled muscle?

minus the egg, that sounds promising; any other suggestions for something to serve as the core? I made a smoked mackerel pâté when I was up the road, rather tasty.

question: Wats tottieheid got against eggs? lol

I have a love/hate relationship wi smoked mackerel, i love it...eat too much, it gives the the bolk & i dont wanna eat it again for ages.. You could wrap the pate in thin slices of smoked salmon, crumb it & deep fry... big_smile
if u wanted to stuff, maybe some kind of creme fresh/cream cheese mixture with capers, dill...dunno any kinda shit u fancy. but wrap in clingflim and freeze, soo u can cut into bits...and mould the pate around it, makes it easy to work with. see?

thats just off the top of my head..shit might not work, never tryed either big_smile

Let's get Dumb

All this talk of fish and eggs got me thinking...... does anyone actually like Kedgeree? BOAK FACTOR!

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=kedgeree%23&am … 3063988780

not especially, cuz smoked haddock is one of my favourite fish..it;s expensive & there are better things to do with it.

Let's get Dumb

lol  heavy boak factor - dunno, there's just something about the egg poking its dirty wee hard-boiled yoke out from all that processed meat and crumbs... cannae hack it. probably just cos hard-boiling's the only thing I don't do with eggs... haven't had any smoked haddock in ages, for the above reason; trout's the peak of my spending power right now. I could work with both of those recipes, nice one DumbBot.

question: On Discogs, how often have robots ended up with a different pressing from the one that they thought they were buying? Happened to me a couple of times now; I order say a French pressing on Polydor or something, to get an instrumental/non-english vocals, only to find that it's been mis-listed, and I get the (normally cheaper and much easier to find) UK/US version. Common complaint, or just an occasional fuck-up?

Will I be able to get a new job ?

or Is everything fucked ?

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

@slayer yes of course / no of course not.

why is it that i can't sleep when i need it the most? 

will i ever learn to sit back and let the good shit happen?

is schaukelstühlchen still there today?

.."this world`s a bubble"..

how hard to you have to throw a 7 inch to break it into 2 pieces?

Vlam Aan

where did I put my coffee mug?

cebteq wrote:

where did I put my coffee mug?

in the end i always have a look into the fridge in all cases like that lol its not of much help most of the times, but once i even found my keys there roll

.."this world`s a bubble"..

1. what was this noise? sounds like a car crash
2. what is her problem? she could at least say hello

why did the seagull shit into my car through the open sunroof?

why do i get the feeling that i get run over through my entire life / why dosen't anyone understand me.

perhaps shudda been in drunk thread.

Earlier today:

Is there a bug in my nose?

where can i put my ash?

Vlam Aan

Can anyone please explain the Dutch university system to me? I'm doing a Bachelor of Arts (Production - Sound Design) and I'd like to do exchange but all the applicable courses seem to be labelled as MA - is that Masters?

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Wikipedia is your friend (scroll to Netherlands)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_process

"Are you loving?"

Thanks Scarface, I had no idea it was called the Bologna Process. That's a type of sausage isn't it? Ha ha

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Had no idea either that this system was coming from Bologna. And yes there is the Spaghetti Bolognese ofcourse... wink

"Are you loving?"

Zen and the art of bicycle maintenance.
How come Kevlar stops bullets in Iraq but can't stop grit and glass on London's roads from puncturing my tyres?

keep hackney crap

Is it possible for me to use Ableton without feeling like a neandertal/wasting so much time?