Re: Random questions you are asking yourself...

is it the right chris carter remixing factory floor? sounds too much like the original, and no mention of anything on the cti page???

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

627 (edited by kuczera 2010-08-10 10:51:21)

what are you doing on ebay if you can't speak the english language?

Vlam Aan

why is my boss picking his nose every day, while hes sitting across of me, and i have to watch that every day?

and why does he bites his nails 2 minutes after?

A Musica....A Musica Na Capoeira Eu Axe....A musica Na Capoeira Eu Todo

Why did I ever say I liked winter?

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

When a software I'm working with crashes, why do I click "Don't send error report" while hoping the software would become better in future releases?

Why did i bother going to get my records, only to play for a bunch of brain damaged rugby players who want to hear scooter anyway?

Let's get Dumb

What the fuck am I doing curing my hangover watching X Factor?
Great TV, and the mongs make me feel better

whats up with the new server i keep buffereing?

and

why did village people write a song about the ymca?

Why the fuck am I still at this job with no raise in years?

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Why the fuck am I still at this job when i do the twice as much work from when i started and still have the same pay?

p.s. there should be a topic: why the fuck am i still at this job...   smile

because that's the way it works nowadays. i'm in the same situation, and the bosses say "no pay rise for you!". companies are cutting back on all spending like crazy... they fear the chinese and indians.

Communicator wrote:

Why the fuck am I still at this job with no raise in years?

my thought exactly

heifetz wrote:

because that's the way it works nowadays. i'm in the same situation, and the bosses say "no pay rise for you!". companies are cutting back on all spending like crazy... they fear the chinese and indians.

i get the part where they give u extra work for the same money, as long as that work is a bit related to the one u signed up in the beginning.... but they want me to do their deliveries or take their calls...in the end they will want me to kiss them good-night in the forehead...and if u say something how u dont like doing that and like thats not what we agreed on in the beginning, they say: "hey, its for the team.... u have to help us"...i dont give a fuck about the team...im here to make money and go home....

so tomorrow im gonna ask for the raise....

if they give it, im gonna stay for another month and in the end leave without telling them
if they dont give it, im gonna leave at the end of the month without telling them big_smile

so im asking myself now: if they dont give me a raise, should i destroy some of their data-base?  big_smile

Mwahahahahahaha... smile

update: today i wanted to ask for a raise....but the boss didnt show up big_smile

so leaving it for the monday smile

When will there be a bootleg reissue of Grand Prix - Mach 1 ?

Been thinking of buying it for a long time, but concerned I might buy it for a high price then the decent sounding bootleg arrives, like happened to me with The ZACK, Methusalem etc....
roll

why do my heels always stick to the back of my pants when taking them off, making me fall on my ass..

Should I watch The Human Centipede? or will i regret..?

@Hysteric - Flo said she fast forwarded through half of it and that it was really bad. I had already undertaken an oath that I wasn't going to watch it tongue

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Maybe a nice double feature with Salo? tongue

hmm don't think i can watch it, i'm still mildly disturbed by Requiem for a Dream and American History X

Tin Man wrote:

update: today i wanted to ask for a raise....but the boss didnt show up big_smile

so leaving it for the monday smile

Hey (Tin) Man, how did it go?

Has your boss showed up yet or is he reading the R4R forum and is too afraid to come to the office? smile

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

647 (edited by Tin Man 2010-09-20 12:00:09)

hahah yea he came eventually....

we talked....pardon, he talked, and gave me the " its crisis in the world and we dont have the money to give u a raise" speech ...so i told him, i dont wanna work the job i didnt apply to, i work my end of the job and dont care about the other types of work i dont get payed...he was quite ok with me, we talked, i said im leaving and he said "ok, im sorry, i would like u to stay, u are a good worker, im impressed with your work, your are the best man alive"....

kidding with last part...he was ok, told me he will give me a letter of recommendation if i need it, and that he wont fire me, so if i want to leave, just to tell him 10 days sooner so that he knows..so i will stay till the end of the month and will be looking for an alternative life style smile.....any employers here looking for a good worker? big_smile i have a letter of recommendation big_smile

by the way, since i said i dont want to do other types of jobs i didnt apply to ( being a courier, making personal deals, being their secretary), they stopped telling me to do that....or were very, very pleasant when they needed something, like please can u, will u, if u can help us....so robots fight for your man-made freedom smile
whats the worst thing that can happen....u will get fired, lose a way of income, get thrown out in the street, lose your gf/wife/children...but u get the personal satisfaction by not letting your bosses ride u like a horse smile

yeah good for you standing up to da boss.

i read somewhere that there was an experiment carried out where a person working in a corporation studied what is the limit you can flatter your boss before it turns against you. he found out that there is no such limit.

does it really feel that good when someone is "kissing your ass"?