Re: Random questions you are asking yourself...

I don't hate what I'm studying, but I don't love it either... should I join the circus?

no. just continue on your chosen path and watch your mind turn into a vegetable in 15+ years.

653 (edited by cebteq 2010-10-09 03:56:00)

oops

Join the circus

I'm not very agile and not quite tall enough to be a giant so...

You're scaring me heifetz, can you elaborate?

You can always be the clown tongue

of course!  thanks hehehe. I can always be the clown

what i meant was that if you are not passionate about what you do, life has a nasty way of showing the consequences. ever wondered why those burnt out types are such wrecks?

heifetz wrote:

what i meant was that if you are not passionate about what you do, life has a nasty way of showing the consequences. ever wondered why those burnt out types are such wrecks?

Is that why you said "happy cuz it's friday and don't have to come to this shit job until monday" smile.

We're all quite passionate about music, aren't we? But try to make a living out of that... Even if you're talented...

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

yeah, sometimes you just want to do something else. change is good!

change is good though i my self are bound to always stumble on the hardest question of them all: what should i do next?

as long you know what you'd like to do its a good idea to pursue it smile

why i am so stupid!! smile

Why am i constantly in love with fictional characters?
At the moment with Ramona Flowers.
Not even a theoretical chance to score sad

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

why am i feeling so apprehensive about moving to a new city?  hmm

Just wondering about life, the universe, and nature in general...

Isn't it strange that it's possible to just take eggs and milk - from entirely different creatures! - mix them with sugar and flour and then bake a cake or cookies out of it? And how did someone even find out about that?

Another thing that I often thought of... Today we have electricity, power grids, computers, computer networks, mobile phones, cars, satellites, space ships, Facebook and a lot more modern technology - but in theory, all this stuff could have been created tens of thousands years ago. The laws of physics today are still the same as they were during the dawn of mankind, certain things just remained undiscovered. If someone simply had discovered electricity 5,000 years ago, Egyptians would have placed flatscreens inside their pyramids.
The question is interesting the other way round as well: What freaky stuff might have been invented by some unknown civilizations that maybe lived 20,000 years ago? Maybe they had devices based on a completely different understanding of physics as opposed to today's knowledge, devices that we wouldn't understand if someone gave them to us.
Maybe they even had the same shit (though a friend said it's impossible because if they had stuff like monitors and so on, we would be able to find traces - which sounds plausible, due to the fact we actually found old tools like knives etc)...
And if the human race would be completely extinct in a few decades and it would re-emerge... would it take the same path of development, ending up in the same world as we have it today, with a worldwide computer network and stupid TV shows, or would it be different?
Only time will tell...

ZeHa wrote:

The question is interesting the other way round as well: What freaky stuff might have been invented by some unknown civilizations that maybe lived 20,000 years ago?

given that the universe is 13 billion years old and mind bogglingly huge, it's probable that many civilizations came and went (and maybe even still exist!) from a lot more than 20000 years ago...

for me it's getting harder and harder to think of ourselves as being alone: exoplanetary science has only been around since the early 90s, and already they've discovered things like Gliese-581g, only 20 light years away, and there was a discovery of a very similar Sun like solar system this year also, which was less than 120 light years away. you'd expect things like this to be ultra rare, yet we've discovered them within less than, really, 10 years of serious research, and also very close to us ( relatively speaking).

and there was also that discovery recently about that arsenic based life form (something that was never thought possible), even here on earth.

only time will tell indeed... smile

Why don't people outside the USA call 12"s "30.48 cm's"?

Why, just because i'm not falling about wrecked like a cunt, slobbering 'happy new yeaarrra...acting like a fanny, people think i'm miserable fucker. We'll maybe i am a sullen, emo fucker ..i don't have a problem with it, maybe i only smile for people that i like,who have decent chat...prehaps i just don't like you.

go away.

Let's get Dumb

For the people who order directly from Semantica records :
Do you receive an email or a confirmation that you did an order and that your package is shipped ?

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

ballmouse wrote:

Ha, I guess  because "dertig komma achtenveertig centimeter" (in Dutch) is such a mouth full.

"Are you loving?"

just quit my job. another one in the series of crappy jobs...when will things get better?...or will they?

A Musica....A Musica Na Capoeira Eu Axe....A musica Na Capoeira Eu Todo

Scarface wrote:
ballmouse wrote:

Ha, I guess  because "dertig komma achtenveertig centimeter" (in Dutch) is such a mouth full.

however we call it, it sounds gay anyway.

I'm asking myself two things, they are related somehow

1) I'm asking myself if it's normal that I always feel über miserable when I have a crush on a girl, that feeling works so paralysing.

2) I'm working as an educator in a psychiatric centre (not a hospital)since a couple of months and yesterday during the cooking therapy an 18 year old girl from my group went to the toilet. She didn't come back so I went looking after her and I found her in the toilet room with her wrists cut. I immediately pushed the alarm button, called the ambulance and gave her the first aid, she had already passed out and the place was covered with blood. I joined her in the ambulance and waited for news in the waiting room of the E.R., after a couple of hours they came to me to tell everything was ok. Well, during the whole drama I practically felt nothing, it didn't touch me or something, I was just thinking very rational about the matter and I was very relaxed. I even thought more of the girl I'm having a crush on and I felt bad about her. I find this so cruel and cold, I could smash my head against the wall for that.

"A Real Music Hater"

Maybe youre a patient and you don't know it like the movie with leonardo

how much influence do I have on the world?

that will probably be it yes, let's take some benzo's, I buy.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

...found her in the toilet room with her wrists cut...

That's hard shit man hmm
My friend had this happen to him, when a girl he just banged, did the same shit in his bathroom after sex. He was very calm about it at the time but said it haunted him a bit after that. Maybe it's the same for you, maybe not. Just don't let it curl into some corner of your brain.

I'm constantly asking myself, how probable it is for me to find passionate love with a perfect girl again in this city of 170 000 people, with my female hitting skills of never-had-even-one-night-stand.

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.