126 (edited by Galliano 2009-06-26 07:58:42)

Re: Strange spam messages

tpfi ynlw positnhvion 
ibytxthe hzmdpart 
you xyb by ndut 
youfiome nlwfrom tnhvtart. 
Illbeibytx behzmdfore xyb. 
bendut pouncefiopony. 
thisnlwceremony 
nhv filibytxlsmy hzmd. 
a punxybch toy vondutlunteer  kfionee. 
is nlwalu wanhvnt tohibytxear 
ahzmdnd axybyou wndutsee.

wtf?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

Another one:

fub lmk posityvarion 
sywthe ovupart 
you ylvn by vzn 
yourefubme lmkfrom tyvartart. 
Illbesyw beovufore ylvn. 
bevzn pouncerefubpony. 
thislmkceremony 
yvar filsywlsmy ovu. 
a punylvnch toy vovznlunteer  krefubnee. 
is lmkalu wayvarnt tohsywear 
aovund aylvnyou wvznsee. 

It's almost readable but still not. Can you decrypt the message?
What's the point?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

Hello Dear

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My name is Anna Justin Yac Arop, 24yrs old, female and I held from South Sudan. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My father Dr. Justin Yac Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yac and my mother including other top Military officers and top Government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ africa/7380412.stm

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinease Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $5.7Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,
Anna Justin Yac.

"Hi Pretty,
You are good looking; words can not express your beauty. I just have to compliment you. I was going thru the profiles when I saw yours.
I think I like you.
I am Dr. Morris Nickson, I live and work in London, and I work in a private hospital.
I am in this site to search for a serious minded lady for a serious relationship, who knows you may be the right one for me.
Take good care of yourself
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Morris."

With a picture that looks like it was from an advertising campaign for flu vaccinations
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/l_ad7eddb055ea44d5ad94e9254b344bff.jpg

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

two that made me smile

"Become Love Titan"

"Your python will be able to work for days without a rest!"

Date 27th July 2009

Dear customer,

You have a registered Package to be delivered to you.
Content: A Bank Draft of $320,000 USD. and some important documents
Registered by official (of the United Nation office)from Uk.
Reg .Number:     P-01-402761625
Reg  Date:       07/27/2009
Shipping charges, tax and insuance fee had been paid.
Contact FedEx Ship Manager for payment and shipment details
Mr.Richard Raynor
Email: fedex.6@live.com
phone number +234-7062266794.
To reconfirm your Postal address and telephone for immidaite attention:
Numbers.fill the below form:
Recipients / Consignee

Sir/Madam,
I am Rinaldi. D. Perez, a solicitor at law, seeking for a trustee/ beneficiary as a next of kin to my late client who was a civil Engineer and a contractor here in Spain . He died with his immediate family during the Tsunami Catastrophe which occurred in Indonesia December 2004. For further clarifications, email: rnaldiperez@aol.com or call +34-656 377 967

Rgds.
R.D.Perez.

Received today in the myspace mailbox of my soulmate:

"hi you look really sexy and gorgeous on your pics. wanna watch me yerk off, fuck my ass and pee all over myselve? if you like getting really kinky mail me. msn: tom25ffm@hotmail.de yahoo: tom_25_ffm@yahoo.de tom
ps: hope this did not offend you"

what makes you think it's a spam?

so it' out off topic. but the ps. is funny

More spam from ifm geez.   Worst part is it doesn't even sound like rdjx

Dear friend:
look?Wonderful China's online store
I recommend to you a very good shopping site <<http://www.wymyw.com>>.  The quality of product is genuine, the service is perfect, and price is better, the speed of the deliver is very fast.There are own warehouse and store, there are customers in the whole world, have customers' very high raise.
Wish we cooperation happily
Beste vriend:
kijken: Wonderful China's online store
Ik beveel u een zeer goede shopping site <<http://www.wymyw.com>>. De kwaliteit van het product echt is, is de service perfect, en de prijs is beter, de snelheid van de te leveren is zeer fast.There zijn eigen magazijn en op te slaan, zijn er klanten in de hele wereld, hebben een zeer hoge klanten te verhogen.
Willen wij de samenwerking graag

I replied to one of the African ones a month ago. I included my phone number and a long letter. They never got back to me. I felt kind of rejected.

robototitico wrote:

I replied to one of the African ones a month ago. I included my phone number and a long letter. They never got back to me. I felt kind of rejected.

They don't have a personals section at farmads.ie?

Perhaps you are cold. They had played tennis. You're trying to do it too fast. What do you think of that? You know my methods. You must steel yourself by that thought. You will see that. Robert Jordan noticed he was sweating.
Never again will you bluff me there. And who says it is not true? Let us get it over with. You must think me a dreadful fool. She has been very good to me. He must make them out. Come along up to my room now. Would you seek to betray that woman? Keep your head up. But she was young and innocent.
Is it true about the bridge? This is hostile magic. Each one speaks according to his manner. Who is ready now? It boiled and heaved with strange life. But what other evidence had they? Bink tore his attention from the flute. It's a bit like that. Was it the same face? There is not a moment to lose!
But then we did not know this. He was seated behind Zane now. It was a good system of belief. Just 30 hours. Magic was not always kind! Nothing would show from above. She will go with you. Worse and worse! Something grotesque poked into the room. I'll make a note of it.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

It is so dark. Music and drawing? The best two girls that ever stepped. It looked deep enough. Not after the first six months.
Here is the place behind the ear. But he may ask. At his height. Anywhere on the radiator. You have not laughed once. He closed the door behind him. Captain Mora got down from the boulder. Certainly he was. This is the Bay of Funchal. It was a squarish wagon. Now close your eyes.
You were born at midnight. What a fall they had taken! There was a penny stuck to it. Stool of penance! Never have we seen such planes. But not as thee. Have I made myself clear? The Does lost more ground. Penelope coughed twice in her sleep. Malone is a Pressman. Sullivan looked unhappy. That was my poor uncle's idea.
Don't yield to it again! Zane wrenched his horrified gaze to her. He had concluded he wouldn't. In fact they seemed to form patterns. It was so. The deal had been honored. They all jabbered and chattered together. I'll keep space up to midnight. Perhaps these people really were somewhat fiendish.

He has no beard. She is not as we are. There is nothing hidden about him. We must not begin too suddenly.
There is the window. STILL AMONG SHOALS. You should have seen him at Toledo. Turn it off damnit! That is glorious! He did not like to remember Otero. All that's mine is yours. It is here. You can anoint it also with urine. Shall we go down and shut it?
Nobody but himself. The Duke grieved at this. Maria filled his cup with wine. The gypsy showed him. You hear me? He stepped out over the rubble. Magic is a curse.
Reginald Bell agreed with that as well. But for Chester I would do anything. You don't love me any more. Damn Crombie's innuendo! He helped King Edward I conquer Wales. It can't sin. There were more than twenty. You should keep it for yourself!

And yet she was very handsome. God pity the Spanish people. Father of Lies. Robert Jordan did not believe that one. But what about all their planes?
What can you know of him? You'll kill her too with those orders. Angrily I arose from the couch. So nice to have you both here. Put a couple on the cow! You will find me in my study. Come again to see me soon. It's too absurd! Not less than thirteen thousand pounds. Has your rum come?
And you say even this wasn't all? The train was in April. How could he ever exonerate that memory? What does it mean? It certainly looked worse all the time. Had anyone else? Here we are all right. But there were other things.
Where is the glamour of romance? The tree became a squat sea serpent. He was a man of talent. The vial crunched under its bite. He was his own worst enemy. That eased his mind for the moment. The prospects were dazzling! Look at that! That is all. What's your talent?

There are your pension papers. Then he paused and turned back. That is the point of weakness. Didst thou see? They have electric stoves in their rooms.
Suddenly it fell into place. And I have about as much more. She must be nesting now. This is war. He grinned and handed back the pistol. Pablo knew that all the time. It wasn't just manners that they had.
When it is for the cause. Perhaps for another pant of the Sierra. Let us go. WHAT did you say they were? It must have been a love spring! Fresh blood stained his jacket.
That is a troop of twenty horse. Freddy suddenly was serious. Wait a minute! One at each end. This is the one you want. May I ask a last question? Yet what choice did he have now? He brought one out.

He has a mania for shooting people. What do you fear worse than poverty? My head is clear. What is it then? We can still be married? They must have. Suddenly an idea occurred to him.
They are warm to me. Run off and fetch your master. Just one more little lesson. It severed the material of her blouse. There is the window. Harold will help. It's all very well for you. But I wish I had a match. He came into the cave. Ligurious had then left.
The cork flew out. In the head you are very cold. Once an hour! He knew enough about that. That will be a difficult task. There was talk of faking John Halifax and others. Even the gypsy was not at ease. There is where the true evil lies. We can use gold! What would he do then?
I've come to ask for your help. There was an awkward pause. The vapor issued. But what happened instead? The Demon lifted one finger. What's the game now? You can't please that kind of people. Now do let me have my way.

Is that the way to talk? Harold will help. Keep on walking. There was traffic. You might sell the pension right out. There is no time. Zane had forgotten her presence.
Many people are going. He came into the cave. Do tell us what has happened. Nor was she any to them. What does Dr. There is no question of honor. Such a lovely plan! More than one is able to imagine.
It is like a mist. Now is your happy day. The tree choked. That is the pistol. The best you've ever served under. Was Crombie still in there? What did they give you?
But it did not. There is not much time. He's a friend of mine! That was left open. Excuse these tears. Is that clear? But the red sweep hand was moving. How do they call thee? It seems nice enough. The texture is the same. How does it appeal to you?

But some of them can't wait. We should have come here before. What a time he will have! You are really a general. They have electric stoves in their rooms. Faut pas penser. Then she came running up the trail. Does this make any sense?
Beautiful if true. That thou art smarter than I am. I'll ask Jane. That is the winter fool. Suddenly Zane was choking. Not less than thirteen thousand pounds. He asked me how. But we know very little about them. That's what it will be like. The best two girls that ever stepped.
And so I don't care. He looked at the sun. Maybe it was like those dreams We maintain a monopoly. The Demon lifted one finger. His room is above this. Not a word! Bink danced back. The latter led back into normal space He drew it out.
It was true all right. WHAT did you say they were? But he had food for thought. All was silent. Maria put her hand in Robert Jordan's. It had bothered him that Capt. Zane had no answer. But the Magician had remained active. During the last days after Dr. So the coral believes.

Then Brant screamed. It severed the material of her blouse. What can you know of him? What else could it point to? The Church was well organized for sin. He must deal with me first. It's only a name. That is glorious!
You'll see Golz tomorrow. How is he? It has been delayed enough. See how that steepness guards thy flank? The truck driver listened and went on. Put a couple on the cow! The girl smiled. Why don't you get up and dance? Maybe she is too. The man glanced to the side.
There was nothing in the pockets. Of that I am certain. Maybe you will again some time. Soon a magic wagon rolled up. She put her hand on Robert Jordan's. I'll keep space up to midnight. Maybe it was like those dreams. How could he draw any up? Don't wait for me. Her face was unl
And Lady Stanley! The baby was fading fast. He carried the material across and down. It was a sad but necessary parting. He looked at Pablo and grinned again. You know how those people are. Give 'em an hour and we'll march. The door opened.

He was so large and strong. Reuben Metaxa that you wants. Do it very lightly. This would be nothing. All that's mine is yours. Thou art not worried about anything? You go home again. But she must not think of herself.
They were our guests. What horrible work this chemistry is! The wine bowl was nearly empty. She could not resist. He seems very fond of her. What do you make of that? Such a lovely plan! We can turn it off.
On the coast near Valencia. Both for them and for us. They probably didn't know it either. But you have had a little luck. No sound was heard. The old man looked up. This is really bad. Poor old Kashkin. Crombie turned his tortured gaze on Humfrey. He glanced back. Yet how could Bink stop them?
Don't you think? There is no remedy. Each one speaks according to his manner. Much better than the other. Then he got up and walked away. That reassured Rhodan. And still nothing happened. We are late. Let _them_ have God. Those who work the power plant. And you can love me?

is it some kind of a story? i have no idea. doesnt really make sense. i still have a lot more of those. first spam i got i kinda like. spams with effort, hehe.