Re: What are you robots eating?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs465.snc3/25552_423925541137_670136137_5852505_7725740_n.jpg

mititei

http://andiradiu.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/mici-la-gratar.jpg

whats that?

meschi wrote:

whats that?

mixed sheep & pork meat on grill  ( tip: beer after..delicious )

fantomas wrote:

mititei

http://andiradiu.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/mici-la-gratar.jpg

nom nom nom nom nom...

must've been at least 10 years since i had a proper bbq session, cannot even remember now i think of it.

i'm going for the title of Grand Grillmeister this summer, this miserable veganist/olive oil/roasted paprika/cucumber shite can't go on for another summer!

cheers to fantomas for reminding me of how it's done proper wink

Zubeldia wrote:

this miserable veganist/olive oil/roasted paprika/cucumber shite can't go on for another summer!

gone to the darkside zubeldia..  sad

cloud9 wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

this miserable veganist/olive oil/roasted paprika/cucumber shite can't go on for another summer!

nooooo don't do it zubeldia, the force needs you  sad

lets face it though - being vegetarian is pretty shite. I don't do it out of pleasure seeking.

vegetarian food can be good, and no doubt really healthy.......

but sometimes I need to taste some blood.

Blue steak, blood sausage, white veal, foei gras - the crueler the better! lol

nothing can beat foie gras (  + champagne ) !

may be except this ( + Gewurtzraminer ) :

http://huitres.oleron.online.fr/images/royal.jpg

That looks delicious!!!

Good shout on the Gewurtztraminer also!

clearly a robot of exquisite taste...

scott_neon wrote:

vegetarian food can be good, and no doubt really healthy.......

but sometimes I need to taste some blood.

Blue steak, blood sausage, white veal, foei gras - the crueler the better! lol

I apologise first off, but why not just go down on a girl or pull a tooth out? Like i said i apologise  lol

Jap the Lad wrote:

lets face it though - being vegetarian is pretty shite. I don't do it out of pleasure seeking.

i know what you mean jasper man but come on man dont let me down, its not all that bad..do ya actually bother to make tasty stuff?

http://www.shafted.de/public/Ha%20ha%202.jpg

lets all laugh at the vegetarians  tongue ....can't think of anything worse than being a veggie, fantomas has the right idea....were having lamb chops on the BBQ tonite, one of my alltime favs!! cool

Let's get Dumb

karamanga wrote:
cloud9 wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

nooooo don't do it zubeldia, the force needs you  sad

as far as eating meat is concerned, I've always been quite the fiend... never tried going veggietarian, don't feel the need as well. i don't feel like i've properly eaten without something meaty in it. you can still wake me up in the middle of the night for a nice medium-rare scalopini, steak or a mighty fine schnitzel mit knödeln  tongue

but i sure as hell draw the line with blood sausage, or raw stuff. cannot get it down, or even look at it... tried one bite of blood sausage once, made me hurl...

off to the hagebau for a bbq set!  big_smile

Zubeldia wrote:

i don't feel like i've properly eaten without something meaty in it.

it sounds weird but i also feel the same way about that.

one time i went to meet my dad (he doesn't live in scotland), who is a vegetarian, and he took me out 3 nights in a row to vegetarian restaurants. on the 4th night, i said to him that i wanted to get something meaty in my stomach, 3 days of being a veggie was enough for me! big_smile

you know man thats a common complaint about veggie food, but if youve been eating meat all your life your body needs to gradually adjust. Thats why most people eat only chicken, then only fish before taking the plunge.

The way veggies eat is different, we eat less, more often. I eat  4-5 times a day dude. To feel fully satisfied we cant rely on the same food source. If you are a veggie eye-in up a bacon roll then you are not getting enough varied protein in your diet, simple as that.

We certainly werent meant to eat meat 7 days a week thats for sure. Wheres our canine teeth? Who could really catch and kill a cow bare handed?

Hopefully I dont come across as a lettuce-munching-hippie, cause im not. I love my food and I eat like a muthafucka  lol

what is the reason that you're a veggie? sorry if you've already explained but i can't be bothered going back to re-read the thread big_smile

i don't mean that to be rude, i'm just curious what your reason is.

my dad done it just cause he's a total health freak and veggie alone is obviously healthier - i have never seen him eat *anything* unhealthy, ever (like no sweet stuff or anything like that). the only thing that he indulges himself with is beer and wine, and even then he doesn't drink a lot. he's been doing that for a good 10 - 15 years now, can't remember exactly when it was he took the plunge...

karamanga wrote:

Who could really catch and kill a cow bare handed?

mwah, if you give it a bit of an effort...

chicken i find to be completely tasteless and lacking the proper 'texture'... wee fishy fishies even moreso. too mushy for my high strung papils..

well i guess i don't wanna be violent to other animals unless i have no choice. also humans are painfully greedy, theres no need to be so selfish man. being healthy is a bonus bi-product i suppose, but it makes you feel "mighty real" when you do it right.

funnily enough, i ate fish till bout 7 years ago when i had one of those best-experiences-of my-life-times when on a "San Pedro" trip, everything changed after that  smile

karamanga wrote:

funnily enough, i ate fish till bout 7 years ago when i had one of those best-experiences-of my-life-times when on a "San Pedro" trip, everything changed after that  smile

i must say, the couple of experiences i have had with peyotl's and crystals, have given me allkinds of different and beautiful insights, except for that i shouldn't eat meat anymore, but i digress..  roll

on topic: munching away some foujong hai with rice and fillet in balisauce (see.. cannot stick to the rice and egg only..)

397 (edited by zora 2010-04-24 21:34:23)

dont really eat much meat anyway, but when i feel like it, i go for it. do understand though why people stop eating animal products due to cruelty to animals. so i always go for bio eggs for example (dunno if this really makes much of a difference, but hey wink ). but just wouldnt want to do completely without meat or animal products in general myself. and i do believe one can live quite healthy with eating animal products as well. and isnt it more complicated to provide your body with all it needs without it? just asking. im surely no food or health expert.

on topic: had some very good fish (wolffish) + vegetables casserole today that was totally to drool over. yummy smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

scott_neon wrote:

That looks delicious!!!

Good shout on the Gewurtztraminer also!

clearly a robot of exquisite taste...

It's amasingly expensive here in Paris, where i originally come from on the west coast it's more reasonnable, ( moreover my family is in the see food business...)

@zubeldia - it was the most beautiful experience of my life, and it's kinda on topic..plants=food  big_smile   i'd never eat just rice and egg on it's own though!! but i tell ya this much you cannae beat a nice bit fish, fish i miss  neutral

@zora - you are sooo right, its complicated as hell. freinds stop asking you to dinner parties or even secretly munch a burger before coming over  lol  i have to put more effort into eating the right stuff and if im having a lazy week i suffer. i know for a fact that if i "ever" got pregnant id probably abandon principles..its way too hard to get the balance right  hmm

There is a school of thought that being a veggie is some kinda self-depravation but i'd hate to be in a room with a bunch of lettuce-munchers discussing that topic  yikes

Dinner today: Pad Thai - noodles, chilli, basil, cashews, broccoli, tofu (crunchy on the outside), green beans, egg, fresh bean sprouts & spring onion with lemon - only thing missing was the prawns  big_smile

karamanga wrote:

@zubeldia - it was the most beautiful experience of my life

i can imagine  wink

munchies again.. with my favourite snack, pistachio's!