Re: Strange dreams

those sleep paralysis stories reminded me of this
http://bethanytoronto.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/fuseli.jpg

77 (edited by David Vunk 2009-09-16 14:58:34)

i dreamed that i was a serial killer

This morning I had this really weird dream where I had a pack of butter for a pet! And it spoke to me and everything. fucking weird...

it is said that eating cheese prior going to bed makes you dream stronger.. weird.
i will try tonight

And drinking tea decrease the chance on having nightmares.

I hear it only applies to blue cheese? But I had a lot of Gruyere last night, so I guess it could be true...

Tonight I was on a train through Poland, and I forgot some of my luggage on the train as I got off. Lost about 100 records, and stuff like my camera, ipod and all that. I woke up screaming.

Last night I dreamed my mother was a huge oak tree... O_O

Damn You have the coolest dreams. A pack of butter as a pet!? Thats great smile

I woke up screaming this morning but I guess that just means I shouldnt do a weekend of heavy drug use.
To old for that crap

last night i single-handedly repaired a boeing 727 (yes, a 727)

wtf. i mean i like planes but this is a bit far fetched..

hoi!

two nights ago i dreamt my mom rear ended me, i was pisssed
and then last night apparently we drank some jack daniels on the rocks together

its like facebook, but rather than having a fake relationship online i have them in dreams

@tech - what kind of strange cheese do you eat?
The blue stuff must be some really hallucinogenic fungus.

@cebtech - i'll send you an "add me to your dreams request"...if I dare... smile

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

Woa - just dreamt I was having an affair with an artist I know who is older than me and my mum was at dinner with us doing all these psyco things to try keep us apart from each other because she thought he was too old for me. Weird, weird dream.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

dreamt i was in the army and just had a serious talk with some officer about how good i am and my friends should join also, they'd be good soldiers. but i hung around druggies in my spare time and wondered if i'd get caught someday. i then proceeded to join them in a drug heist and used my service pistol to attack the warehouse where the other druggies were. needless to say i was caught and put in a jail for 3 years!

I had a bunch of bears in my apartment. Had to call animal protection services while I locked myself in the kitchen. The totally tore apart my flat...

I dreamt I shaved, left a moustache and it looked fucking brilliant. I went from a normal everyman, to burt reynolds in like 5 minutes. weird but true.

Absolutely crackers dream last night i just remembered. I owned a house (makes a change) in the woods with a smallish plain wooden pagonda in its garden surrounded by a moat. It was full of black water, then it was empty all of a sudden and i fell in about twenty feet down, all white walls then leeches started coming out of them and i woke up absolutely terrified. I never used to have scary dreams, something snapped maybe!

I had a dream I told this coworker "you still hate me after 2 years?" and she said NO and we started making out then i think we started boning

gonna try that line on her if she ever makes eye contact with me again hehe

This morning I had several nightmares. One of them was that I was asked to design a graphic profile for an extraterrestrial civilization. In the process I realized that they might have intentions to use it in propaganda to invade earth. But they were paying me shit loads. I struggled with that moral dilemma for a while, and I finally caved in. Sorry Earth... oh, and the work I did was really shitty too...

[quote=Techn

Dreamt I found loads of money lying on the ground in some disused horse stable. I was trying to stuff it into my camera bag before I was seen by the horses. Weird.

This night i had a fucked up dream about an helicopter crash i watched, which happened a few 100 meters
from my house. 2 people died at the crash.
Some asshole taped the accident and i saw that shit again in the news.

Strange that a few months ago i had a similar dream with a plane crash, which one ended
with a lot of dead people lying everywhere around me .

Really, shit like this ruins somehow my whole day..

Mh,guess i have to start again smoking weed, because i never have dreams when i smoked before
the lights went out.

depress the repress

I missed the train, walked away from the train, thinking fuck you lousy railways services, then the train crashed behind me, the shock did temble the roof and architecture, it went down and then the roof transformed into like many many  umbrellas without the fabric in it, the iron of the umbrella were like razors and when they fall down spinning  allover the place (trainstation) everybody was cut into a lot of pieces...then I went for a cup of coffee tongue

@ Mr Satellite: I had a helicopter dream a few nights ago. I was in my childhood apartment, on the fifth floor, when all of the sudden a helicopter approached the balcony and wanted to take me for a ride. I jumped in, but it was full of babies, and I couldn't stand them, so I got off again...

stabbed the girl my mate was having sex with - with a fork.  i have just started to eat cheese again after some time, in fact this night i had eaten a cheesy lasagne for first time in ages. i hope this is the explanation for such violence sexual motivated acts. last nights was even worse but im way too mortified to share, haven't come to terms with it myself yet.