Re: Strange dreams

dreamt a massive tower block was on fire and hundreds of people were jumping out of windows and balconies. i was trying to catch them. my dad caught a tiny tiny baby thrown from the very very top. it was so vivid. then all the people turned into animated cartoon characters..and i woke up

i tried to save laura palmer... but just implicated myself. i woke up after deciding the best thing to do was to shoot leland palmer. now i am awake, i wonder if bob had taken over my soul.

cuties don't exert

karamanga wrote:

stabbed the girl my mate was having sex with - with a fork.  i have just started to eat cheese again after some time, in fact this night i had eaten a cheesy lasagne for first time in ages. i hope this is the explanation for such violence sexual motivated acts. last nights was even worse but im way too mortified to share, haven't come to terms with it myself yet.

you were vegan before?

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:
karamanga wrote:

stabbed the girl my mate was having sex with - with a fork.  i have just started to eat cheese again after some time, in fact this night i had eaten a cheesy lasagne for first time in ages. i hope this is the explanation for such violence sexual motivated acts. last nights was even worse but im way too mortified to share, haven't come to terms with it myself yet.

you were vegan before?

i was a fake vegan. i ate pasta but no dairy in pure form like milk, cheese, eggs etc but the occassional muffin. now i eat cheese and i feel like a failure, but hey better than being a fraud roll
please tell me you have experienced similar cheese craziness as outlined above..?

105 (edited by casionova 2010-01-29 17:18:16)

just had a mad dream where I got shot twice (arm and side of chest) while on an island in the Pacific. thankfully I got med evac'd just before I woke up.

edit: my arm and chest actually hurt for a while after I woke up!!! weird...

@karamanga - I always experience cheese craziness (sometimes I even eat cheese late at night to try and induce bizarre dreams). roll with it I reckon!

casionova wrote:

sometimes I even eat cheese late at night to try and induce bizarre dreams

I honestly do this if Ive got cheese in the house.
The careful mans lsd.

meschi wrote:
casionova wrote:

The careful mans lsd.

oooh yeah, gotta roll the dice once in a while.... could go very right, could go very wrong haha

you never know what's gonna happen in dreamland when you've dropped a tab of mature cheddar into the mixture!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMi_o6ki2_0[/youtube]

casionova wrote:
meschi wrote:
casionova wrote:

The careful mans lsd.

oooh yeah, gotta roll the dice once in a while.... could go very right, could go very wrong haha

you never know what's gonna happen in dreamland when you've dropped a tab of mature cheddar into the mixture!

anyone got anything stronger wink

karamanga wrote:

anyone got anything stronger wink

got some grade 7 cornish cruncher in the fridge, was planning to drop the whole lot before Playback Fantasy tonight... but not sure u meant it quite like that smile

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-sleeping-drooling-cat.jpg

whit?? you were dreaming of a cat drooling or you were drooling over a cat? haha

Had a dream last night that I was having an operation to fix a broken leg.  All went smoothly until I came round in the recovery room and a doctor alarmed me by trying to push a pill down my throat without telling me what it was. He was cool about though when I asked and he said it was an antibiotic.  But in the process we discovered I had a 2nd mysterious unidentified blue capsule sitting in my mouth and we were both perlplexed about this and seemed to stare at it and ponder what it meant for quite some time without coming to a conclusion.  First class service mind!

Quite often my most bizarre dreams (or at least the ones I can vaguely remember ) happen when I've stayed in bed long beyond when I need to. I feel its my subconcious state trying to tell me to get me the fuck out of bed.

maybe you watched MATRIX before?

i hate soccer

Jap the Lad wrote:

Quite often my most bizarre dreams (or at least the ones I can vaguely remember ) happen when I've stayed in bed long beyond when I need to. I feel its my subconcious state trying to tell me to get me the fuck out of bed.

haha know the feeling mate!

a bearded bald shrink who started interpreting some of the dreams in this topic and even giving diagnostics and advices to follow...

I dreamed I was in a concentration camp a few nights ago. It was just towards the end of the war, when the americans we're rolling in to Berlin, so the nazis abandonded the camp, and I fled. I was just skin and bones (even more than in reality), so I could barely stand on my feet. Some nazi officers kidnapped me in their car, they knew the war was over, but they wanted to torture and kill to the very end. Luckily the car was overrun by camp prisoners, who liberated me.

Last night I was on tour with Slayer and I was scared as hell. We shared the same tour bus and it was pretty much like living in Oz. Really disturbing.

In my second dream I was listening to Anthony Shakir's dj-set while I bumped into Robert Hood. He was wearing tight, a way too short women's red slim fit t-shirt and grey college pants. I only remember saying how good he looked - and he agreed!

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

Thia morning I dreamed I bred tiny adders in a little incubator. The eggs were black and really tiny, like 1cm across. Sort of looked like caviar. The adders that hatched were, of course, really tiny too, maybe 5cm in length, and I accidentally left the lid open so they got out. I was rummaging through my entire room looking for them, knowing that they could seriously hurt or even kill me if I got bitten.

you are certainly the king of strange dreams, techni big_smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Last night my house was overrun by angry neighbours and gypsies!

Had some crazy dreams last night where I was being attacked by zombies and had nothing to defend myself with. You couldn't tell the zombies from the good people either until it was too late and they were attacking you, invisible monsters! This is all too symbolic. I hope the zombies in my life reveal themselves soon.

I am glad the robots for robots forum exists for me to share this, anywhere else I wouldn't feel comfortable!

123 (edited by Technicolor 2010-11-23 19:15:47)

http://www.denofgeek.com/siteimage/scale/800/600/14611.png

I dreamed I was Herr Flick from 'Allo 'Allo, but I was actually a double agent for the Brits. The end of the war was imminent, and I had to make a run for the german border, not knowing what would be the best way to cross it - as a Gestapo officer or as an allied spy... One of them would get me killed, and I had no way of knowing which one. I ended up nervously waiting in the apartment...

124 (edited by Mitel' 2010-11-27 01:10:07)

may by it's srange awake in dikaprio in airplane//

Mitel' wrote:

may by it's srange awake in dikaprio in airplane//

was you always like this? it's pretty cool. like hanging out with a broken android

cuties don't exert