Re: legowelt - vatos locos ep

ouh - i wrote in main topic "vatos locos ep" but this is huge "lp" - hehe nice smile

_dekoszula! | www.elektropunkz.net

also digital release? with the bonus tracks?

Sweet track. Killer video too. Gonna cop this.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

il mafioso wrote:
Squadra Smackos wrote:

SHLovestory is on M>O>S 011 coming soon http://www.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=49310

Hot hot hot !

Whens this being released?
Been anticipating it for a while...

80 (edited by Godspill 2009-04-08 23:38:15)

I got the shirts and sale start Monday I think.

Basic Aly wrote:
il mafioso wrote:
Squadra Smackos wrote:

SHLovestory is on M>O>S 011 coming soon http://www.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=49310

Hot hot hot !

Whens this being released?
Been anticipating it for a while...

In april, this month

@Godspill I haven't ordered anything from you before, so i don't know how this works. I put down my email for the recs I'm interested in, I assume you send out a mailing once ordering can start?

Btw, do you have the new stuff at Cobra Nero already? If so, will it be open Friday or Monday?

Remember the slogan at Cobra Nero, only good customer is a dead one! Now that's some marketing lol

@ T.e.l.: Yes! You are the first getting the email. The rest will be notified next day.

No not at the Cobra. It will be online first.

Can someone translate this? I think I understand a bit..."someone wants vengeance"

hola
16-10-2008
viva vatos locos joms los RC pa serla grande donde sea puros chilcanos duende duspe mosco cerafin misterio drogus ratex mi razza lo qe vale pe tio smos muchos y estamos en todas partes somos como un virus qe siempre estaremos para darnos esquina tios estamos en rosario celendin ay qe darnos esquina ese
02-11-2008

de madre
13-11-2008
olx beuno solo kiero formar un grupo pulenta con el mismo nombre respondame si puedo vatos
24-11-2008
w
08-04-2009
Son del putas los vatos..... originarios de mexico, estan en todo pais, son organizados, habiles... pero peligrosos.... si quieres entrale pero.... ATENTE A LO QUE VENGA
09-04-2009

you tried this? http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Vlam Aan

88 (edited by Godspill 2009-04-09 20:30:27)

Thanks;

Here the translation.

hello
16-10-2008

joms lives vatos crazy people the RC pa to be it great where it is pure chilcanos genie duspe mosco cerafin mystery drogus ratex my razza qe is worth EP uncle smos many and we are everywhere we are as a virus qe always we will be for giving us to corner uncles we are in rosary celendin ay qe to give corner us that
02-11-2008 o

f mother 1
3-11-2008

olx beuno kiero to only form a group pulenta with the same name respondame if I can vatos
24-11-2008

w
08-04-2009

They are of putas the original vatos ..... of Mexico, they estan in all country, they are organized, capable

mexican isn't in babelfish

hmmm

Vlam Aan

yep; I tried spanish because it is a dialect I think.

you think they are part of a real gang.. or corner uncles.. haha

Vlam Aan

haha.. corner uncles will be my guess

that havent a translation, are only stupid words in spanish(mexican).
they are "talking" about  "vatos locos" , vatos are a gang or something...
the first one is enumerating members of the gang and say shit like "we are vatos locos,we are dangerous,bla bla bla..."
the second one wants to create a new gang with the same name (0_o)
,and the last ,only describes the gang

94 (edited by Communicator 2009-04-10 08:00:01)

It's basically phonetically written ghetto Spanish slang but at that full of typos and with flat out disregard for written rules. But I wouldn't call it Mexican Spanish even if most cholos in the U.S. are of Mexican descent. Mexican grannys don't talk or blog like that. And as it turns out, these guys are from and in Peru! So some of the words they use aren

wtf ?
no way....
another good danny's story no ?

Allright! Thank you for clearing this.

I hope the Vatos reply ;-)

Communicator wrote:

It's basically phonetically written ghetto Spanish slang but at that full of typos and with flat out disregard for written rules. But I wouldn't call it Mexican Spanish even if most cholos in the U.S. are of Mexican descent. Mexican grannys don't talk or blog like that. And as it turns out, these guys are from and in Peru! So some of the words they use aren

Vlam Aan

all that talk on IFM chat about Smackos in Moscow being gangsta ... seems to be on point.

Godspill wrote:

Allright! Thank you for clearing this.

I hope the Vatos reply ;-)

You're welcome. Yeah, if they're still alive and not locked up. I wonder if they have a Twitter. ie:
"Vatos about to pull a drive by. Got to exterminate homes, taking over!" lol

Marco Tulio Thrash wrote:

all that talk on IFM chat about Smackos in Moscow being gangsta ... seems to be on point.

I'm telling you. A gansta knows gansta. wink

http://www.homiesonfire.com/homies2/gato.gif el gato

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → legowelt - vatos locos ep