101 (edited by Communicator 2009-04-10 20:37:22)

Re: legowelt - vatos locos ep

Scary when he goes "Miau ese."

This one's classic cholo, even the posture:
http://nmviewpoint.typepad.com/new_mexico_viewpoint/images/pictures_003_2.jpg

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

just got the e-mail that the package is ready.

lol communicator i like your picture with the "homies". those have been all over the grocery stores here in socal. there was a tv show titled "homies" in which they used those toys and just had voice overs....

cloud9 wrote:

party smile

Vlam Aan

It is online!

cloud9 wrote:

lol communicator i like your picture with the "homies". those have been all over the grocery stores here in socal. there was a tv show titled "homies" in which they used those toys and just had voice overs....

Ghetto ass "animation"! lol True to spirit. Gonna have to see if I could find some of it online.

Godspill wrote:

It is online!

Ordered!

i made the order yesterday,it

Meanwhile at work: Victor is happy his coworker isnt hungry today while waiting for Godspill  smile

http://image22.webshots.com/22/1/5/98/218210598olCCIw_ph.jpg

there's an error on the CDr release.
track 9 and 12 are the same. so track 12 is also Flight Of The Jupiter and not Schooldayz.

that leaves the question....where is Schooldayz..... wink

110 (edited by Squadra Smackos 2009-04-25 12:26:55)

edit2: ---------------

Seems like that CD pressing place is run by retards hehe

edit: I hear that the Schooldayz track is on there twice but Flight of the Jupiter is not at all on the CD? Could someone please verify this I don't have that CD myself then i will put the whichever track is missing for download

thanks a lot Squadra, but my bad, it's Flight Of The Jupiter that's not on the cd.
I thought it was Schooldayz that was wrong, but when checking with Beatport I noticed FOTJ is 5:50 minutes long and on the cd it's 3:07 minutes. so track 9 is faulty and not 12. my bad.

112 (edited by Squadra Smackos 2009-04-26 00:21:16)

Ok I will put Flight of the Jupiter on http://www.legowelt.com for download today in 320kpbs mp3

edit: its up for the grabs

edit2: if legowelt.com doesn't work try http://www.xs4all.nl/~awolfe/

effort seems less then usual for a Legowelt release , seems more like a Gladio or Salamdos release. Its more jackin .. as explained some time ago Legowelt guise was for releases that were more time consuming.. i dunno

Thanks for upping these tracks, very kind.

yeah thanks a lot.

xebeche wrote:

effort seems less then usual for a Legowelt release , seems more like a Gladio or Salamdos release. Its more jackin .. as explained some time ago Legowelt guise was for releases that were more time consuming.. i dunno

I changed my concept now Legowelt are leftovers from the closet presented with big boohah to sell in bulk....exploitation to the maximum!

hope this week receive the package,

Gardens of the Ghetto is amazing ,thanx for the 2  tracks as well.

Victor Ramos wrote:

hope this week receive the package,

Yeah. Just for the record, I got mine this past Thursday.

I wanted very much to buy the package, but I can't see Brasil on the list of countries Godspill ships to.

miravalles wrote:

I wanted very much to buy the package, but I can't see Brasil on the list of countries Godspill ships to.

I would say to try and e-mail about it, don't know why they wouldn't send there.

So all the Vatos Locos Cdr have the double track error ?

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

124 (edited by Godspill 2009-04-28 07:51:35)

He!

@Cloud9: Parcel released by customs in country of destination... Check te track&Trace email I send you. You can follow your order. US customs take sometime a while before releasing a package. Especially from the Netherland.

@Il Mafioso: Only the Orque E. is fucked up. Agreed with Creme to resend a CD when the new ones are done. May take a bit.

@Miravelles: Brazil is not in the list because to some countries the postale services are not always reliable. Never send to Brazil and I will if you want with tracking... but on your responsibility?

Sorry that I am being careful but every lost package is a pain in te ass. (Will email you later today)

By the way. Lot of emails to answer everyday but doing my best ;-)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → legowelt - vatos locos ep