Re: [LDN] Dream Machine: The Love-In, 14/02/09

damn

Deathcrush '99

Just got back from London. Enjoyed the night immensely - Auton Love and Meschi were so compelling in their sets that I was making mental notes in droves rather than bopping about, as unfortunately I drowned on one wine too many at a mate's some hours before, and I added to the alcohol intake whilst I was there. The Russians attending the owner's birthday party downstairs added to the vibe too!

Missed out on Jonny's set (sorry dude!) as I left around 2am, but I hope that the event was recorded!

yeah, that was a fun fun party. good to see you again woody!

29 (edited by Vic20 2009-02-16 14:45:31)

Woody Aki wrote:

Just got back from London. Enjoyed the night immensely - Auton Love and Meschi were so compelling in their sets that I was making mental notes in droves rather than bopping about, as unfortunately I drowned on one wine too many at a mate's some hours before, and I added to the alcohol intake whilst I was there. The Russians attending the owner's birthday party downstairs added to the vibe too!

Missed out on Jonny's set (sorry dude!) as I left around 2am, but I hope that the event was recorded!

Apologies for my absense Woody, bloody work etc sad

Glad it went well fellow machinists.

Missed you lots Rick...I heard that you got caught with work. sad
Computerdisco and Techn

Technicolor showed up man, after 2 though.

had a great time for sure!! was cool to see ya again woody and to also meet technicolor.

Hey guys! Thanks for a great night! It was good seeing you, even if it was briefly. That was the weirdest night I've had in a long time. When I finally reached my friend's place where I was going to stay for the duration of my visit it was already about 01.00. My friends who'd promised to go with me to the party chickened out, and wanted to sleep, and I was going to too. But instead I went on a 13h drinking spree. Got drunk as fuck with the lovely Irish girl and ended up at Bar Aquarium until 10.00, hahahaha!! Man, that was some horrific shit.