Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

Last night we played with Dirk Ivens ninepins. My team wins 3 of 4 games smile

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

my bro's g/f is up the duff, soo i'm gonna an uncle...

Let's get Dumb

Just made a christmas cake and christmas pudding-now need to spend the next 2 weeks feeding those bad boys with brandy!!

kuczera wrote:

and just got registered at the  "bel me niet register"
man what kind of creature are you if you work in a callcenter... trying to sell shit to people
it makes me sick

from what i've heard it pays well so if you.. ja laat ik het maar in het nederlands zeggen, als je je over die schaamte heen kunt zetten om mensen lastig te vallen..

but yeah i hate it.

for me: i got a new job! good one too. after a bad year.

hoi!

goin out for dinner then to Depeche Mode concert in Glasgow tonite!

Finally I don't have a job anymore! (sounds strange but is a relieve after knowing that I had to go for almost 3 months)

i close my facebook account, feeling sooooo freee

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

never been on any social network, no studiVZ, no facebook, no nothing...

got a new flat (founding period) where I can turn up the volume really loud up to 100 DB it seems...:-) without complaints...

760 (edited by heifetz 2009-12-20 12:14:10)

because i sent a long mail to the boss of my boss complaining about decisions and judgement my boss has made and that our units actions are destroying the company work culture and atmosphere. let's see how he responds. actually i don't give shit anymore, i'm tired of this lame shit.

hehe i actually got praise for this. "for giving honest feedback" big_smile

today i'm going to see "c cat trance" live in belgium
it's been a while since i left my house.. extra happy dus

Vlam Aan

3 weeks holiday from work and going to thailand on the 26th till the 6th of january - YES! smile

763 (edited by Scarface 2009-12-23 00:33:07)

baz wrote:

Finally I don't have a job anymore! (sounds strange but is a relieve after knowing that I had to go for almost 3 months)

Congrats! Free at last. wink

I'm happy cause I have some free time to clean the floor from the piles of records and putting them in the closet alphabetically/on genre. Even got some time to build up my (fake!) christmastree to accompany me during these dark days, to listen to some records and I just cleaned up the piles of papers (trash or put it in maps) that accumilated over the months. Now I can breath again. smile

"Are you loving?"

@ Scarface
"(fake!) christmastree"
-> ha, ha, ha... show me!!!

765 (edited by Scarface 2009-12-23 01:32:38)

The lights are brighter/more beautiful in real but this is what how about my modest tree looks like:

http://foto-uploaden.nl/img/1/4b8mn0p.jpg

Makes me think immediately about "de gesloten cirkel"-story that Ferenc told on the DVD When I Sold My Soul To The Machine. smile

@about 1m30s

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzHMIGWfYo[/youtube]

"Are you loving?"

@ Scarface
"but can't really grasp the atmosphere but this is the best I can do for now..."
-> wow, the stmosphere is perfect, man! it looks super cool... but it misses somethin really important!

"Makes me think immediately about "de gesloten cirkel"-story that Ferenc told on the DVD When I Sold My Soul To The Machine. smile"
-> ha, ha, ha... indeed! and, are you member of the club now?
no x-mas tree here for more than ten years (apart from the one i did last year... with the records).
this year i'm actually glad when it's over...

767 (edited by Scarface 2009-12-23 01:53:03)

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Scarface
"but can't really grasp the atmosphere but this is the best I can do for now..."
-> wow, the stmosphere is perfect, man! it looks super cool... but it misses somethin really important!

Let me guess...the peak? I made another picture b.t.w. and there you can see I hung a silver bow tie (is that how you call it) in the top for good measure...

Queen Of Blood wrote:

"Makes me think immediately about "de gesloten cirkel"-story that Ferenc told on the DVD When I Sold My Soul To The Machine. smile"
-> ha, ha, ha... indeed! and, are you member of the club now?

Of the R4R-club that is...hi hi

Queen Of Blood wrote:

no x-mas tree here for more than ten years (apart from the one i did last year... with the records).

With records? Me curious! Do you have a picture (to show to the R4R-gesloten cirkel ;-)??

Queen Of Blood wrote:

this year i'm actually glad when it's over...

Well, I don't know. It's really popular (I notice) to say, "I don't like christmas". But no matter how you look at it, even the depressing part has something to it, don't you think? More introspective and all...

"Are you loving?"

Come on guys get a room already

@ Scarface
"Let me guess...the peak?"
-> no, mann! the disco balls! smile

"With records? Me curious! Do you have a picture (to show to the R4R-gesloten cirkel ;-)??"
-> check: http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopi … 23&p=3

"Well, I don't know. It's really popular (I notice) to say, "I don't like christmas"."
-> its not that i don't like it at all... but all the stuff that comes with it can be super annoying.

770 (edited by Scarface 2009-12-23 16:31:16)

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Scarface
"Let me guess...the peak?"
-> no, mann! the disco balls! smile

I don't have disco balls (to hang in the tree).

Edit: what about these virtual balls I found? smile

http://intergalacticfm.com/images/stories/home/ifmlogo.gif

Queen Of Blood wrote:

"With records? Me curious! Do you have a picture (to show to the R4R-gesloten cirkel ;-)??"
-> check: http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopi … 23&p=3

Very creative and supercoolex!

Queen Of Blood wrote:

"Well, I don't know. It's really popular (I notice) to say, "I don't like christmas"."
-> its not that i don't like it at all... but all the stuff that comes with it can be super annoying.

Yeah, it's often too much. I guess the art/trick of christmas is to celebrate it small cause people tend to make it too big!

"Are you loving?"

Got a job after being unemployed for almost 2 months.

baz wrote:

Same for me. Unemployed and feeling free/happy! big_smile Doesn't mean I want it to stay that way forever, though.

773 (edited by Scarface 2010-01-07 21:13:54)

Yesterday I was walking down the street near my house which was/is very icy and slippery here in Holland. At one point it became so slippery that I fel flat on my arm.  Before this I was helding the keychain of my car in my hand. This keychain carried the key of my leftdoor's car, keys of the tank and key for the rest of my car (some locks of my car have been changed during its lifetime). Because of my fall to the ground the key of my tank and the key for the rest of my car were gliding into the gutter of the street! Try to do this on purpose and it won't happen but with this accident it did happen to me............ Anyway, there was no way of accesing this gutter (couldn't take the lid of in any way or put my arm in it or so) so one day later I fetched me a magnet small and strong enough (taken out of an old loudspeaker) and tied this to a rope. I slided down this magnet into the gutter and guess what happened? After three attempts my lost keys were attached to this magnet!!! Hooray! smile
Now I can fuel my tank again without buying another new lock etc.

"Are you loving?"

Scarface wrote:

Yesterday I was walking down the street near my house which was/is very icy and slippery here in Holland. At one point it became so slippery that I fel flat on my arm.  Before this I was helding the keychain of my car in my hand. This keychain carried the key of my leftdoor's car, keys of the tank and key for the rest of my car (some locks of my car have been changed during its lifetime). Because of my fall to the ground the key of my tank and the key for the rest of my car were gliding into the gutter of the street! Try to do this on purpose and it won't happen but with this accident it did happen to me............ Anyway, there was no way of accesing this gutter (couldn't take the lid of in any way or put my arm in it or so) so one day later I fetched me a magnet small and strong enough (taken out of an old loudspeaker) and tied this to a rope. I slided down this magnet into the gutter and guess what happened? After three attempts my lost keys were attached to this magnet!!! Hooray! smile

cool

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

captain duran wrote:
Scarface wrote:

cool

luke skywalker woulda been jealous