Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

score100 wrote:
captain duran wrote:
Scarface wrote:

Yesterday I was walking down the street near my house which was/is very icy and slippery here in Holland. At one point it became so slippery that I fel flat on my arm.  Before this I was helding the keychain of my car in my hand. This keychain carried the key of my leftdoor's car, keys of the tank and key for the rest of my car (some locks of my car have been changed during its lifetime). Because of my fall to the ground the key of my tank and the key for the rest of my car were gliding into the gutter of the street! Try to do this on purpose and it won't happen but with this accident it did happen to me............ Anyway, there was no way of accesing this gutter (couldn't take the lid of in any way or put my arm in it or so) so one day later I fetched me a magnet small and strong enough (taken out of an old loudspeaker) and tied this to a rope. I slided down this magnet into the gutter and guess what happened? After three attempts my lost keys were attached to this magnet!!! Hooray! smile
Now I can fuel my tank again without buying another new lock etc.

cool

luke skywalker woulda been jealous

Hehe, I felt lu(c)ky as I walked the sky at least for a moment. smile

"Are you loving?"

@ Scarface
ha, ha, ha... great story! that thing with the magnet sounds like a boys scout trick. wink
but hey, what about your arm? is it okay?

ha great story Scarf!
but what about your Fiat, is it broken already?! tongue

wow @ scarf!!

lärm macht spass!

780 (edited by Scarface 2010-01-07 22:54:07)

@Queen
O.k. some credits have to be given to my father cause he got the idea of sliding down the magnet. He even gave me a large magnet and a hook to try to take off the lid from the gutter but I couldn't get the lid off and so couldn't slide the big magnet he gave through the bars. So luckily I found this smaller magnet out of a loudspeaker the next day. Some boyscoutish adventure indeed! smile The arm is o.k. luckily (thanks for asking). Somehow the fall didn't hurt my arm (maybe I fell more on my shoulder or something) at all. Could be the ice/snow on the street broke my fall? A passing woman that walked the street and saw me falling to me sounded kinda worried when she asked if I was o.k. though so I guess it looked kinda spectacular...

@black shape
I'm now still riding my old red Fiat Cinquecento that still rides fine (after ten years of service). As you have read a brand new metallic blue Fiat Panda is on its way from the factory. I'm still waiting...

"Are you loving?"

781 (edited by Scarface 2010-01-07 22:54:51)

double post

"Are you loving?"

782 (edited by black shape 2010-01-07 22:57:54)

all's well that ends well. big_smile

edit: i used to also have a cinquecento too! such a great little car, really nippy, so glad you got the keys back for her!
http://www.carfolio.com/images/dbimages/zgas/models/id/3472/cinqe.jpg
^not mine

783 (edited by Scarface 2010-01-07 23:05:22)

Yeah, I also like the cinquencento! I like the direct feel of it. A bit like riding a skelter. It's still my first car and it will definitely hurt to say goodbye when trading her in as a scrapcar for the Panda. sad

"Are you loving?"

i always found the cinquencento too small.
a friend back in dublin renamed his 'cunt to get into'

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

a friend back in dublin renamed his 'cunt to get into'

That should make it a pleasant experience instead, or? wink

Personally I have no problems with the size of the cinquencento (I'm 1,90m tall)

"Are you loving?"

my friends organized a little belated surprise bday party for me yesterday. that was so sweet really. they thought of everything - drinks, food, cake, presents, they even played some music that i once gave to them (we dont really have so much of the same taste in music). it all caught me totally by surprise. im really very happy to have friends like this!!
smile smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

zora wrote:

im really very happy to have friends like this!!
smile smile

You should! smile

"Are you loving?"

I got a new handbag.

My girlfriend had a little baby girl today called Ash. The first baby in our group of friends, I'm so happy and excited!

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Little people are popping out in my group of friends too. All friends in early thirties but all not mature enough til now.
I'm getting used of the idea myself so my girl is gonne stop the birth-control. Cant leave earth without another
annoying little fucker like Me..  smile

i'm happy cause i don't have any money to buy stuff that makes not happy again.. eh does make sense right?

Vlam Aan

Im happy because I finally got round to ordering some pigeon spikes for our balcony. I ordered the extra sharp ricin filled kind big_smile

so soon, no more mountains of shit all over our outdoor space.

I f*king hate pigeons.. kill 'em all meschi!

Heil CBS

i went for the netting option myself
works well although a few weeks ago one of the sneaky bastards managed to get through. got up in the morning and found the bastard taking a shit on my bbq!

i had a good game of pigeon baseball afterwards

keep hackney crap

Finished my new Ultimate Chill (Pt.4) mix today! Pt. 3 was almost 10 yrs ago, took some time until I got enough ambient tracks worth for the mix...
Next friday eve on SEER, IFM3!

Strictly Rockaas

amazin ob. Ill be tuned

Yesterday my girlfriend gave birth to our second child, a beautiful little baby girl. Everything went quick and without problem and we are all doing well.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

congratz Galliano, all the best for the baby and family!

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

felicidad with the little sprout galliano!

saturday it`s a saturday