Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

It's Friday afternoon and I've had a shit/weird week at work

karamanga wrote:

i knew it! some of my fondest memories swimming in an outdoor pool in melbourne. lucky you smile

Oh you've been to Melbs? Yea I just bought a ten trip card to the pool, I really love swimming...

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

happy because after 3 months of a lovely trip in central america ( from bogota,colombia to cancun,mexico through panama,costa rica, nicaragua, honduras, belize and guatemala) im about to return to hometown most beautiful city on earth !

really missed family,friends, electronic parties, digging records, french food and so on smile

will def miss the sun and the chicas tho...

San wrote:
karamanga wrote:

i knew it! some of my fondest memories swimming in an outdoor pool in melbourne. lucky you smile

Oh you've been to Melbs? Yea I just bought a ten trip card to the pool, I really love swimming...

yep about 5 years ago. worked in melbourne museum. loved it. you have a great city for wanderers. lived E.Brunswick mainly, in a house with wide french doors opening into the garden cool outdoor swimming is the business.

I am finally the proud owner of 2 x technics 1200's. Yes.

Because after 3.5 years of unhealthy lifestyle, i am gonna start to do sports again these days smile

depress the repress

Mr. Satellite wrote:

Because after 3.5 years of unhealthy lifestyle, i am gonna start to do sports again these days smile

report again in 4 weeks wink

.."this world`s a bubble"..

I fucking hate mondays. I always feel shit, I always feel like I can't do my job and I always feel like throwing in the towel....

then I go to the shop and get some reeses peanut butter cups...

http://www.adweek.com/aw/images/creativedb/reeses_global.jpg

and life is good again... I pack keeps me straight for the whole week!

big_smile:D

I get down with the peanut butter cups

835 (edited by Tottieheid 2010-02-01 16:36:15)

meschi wrote:

I fucking hate mondays. I always feel shit, I always feel like I can't do my job and I always feel like throwing in the towel....

then I go to the shop and get some reeses peanut butter cups...

http://www.adweek.com/aw/images/creativ … global.jpg

and life is good again... I pack keeps me straight for the whole week!

big_smile:D

lol yeah i've indulged in that shit a couple of times... not mormally the biggest peanut-butter fiend, but you're right - they do something to you big_smile

I'm happy because I just drew a line under a gruelling weekend; had an exam from 5pm friday night til 10am this morning: take-home paper. fuckin strenuous business, but two essays and 7000 words later I'm ready to fall over and start mumbling, but with a pint in my hand and a smile on my face. just have to spend an hour or so adjusting to the outside world first.

Im hitting the beggar for a pint with a mate (just one... (really... just one)) at about half 8 if your up for it.

zora wrote:
Mr. Satellite wrote:

report again in 4 weeks wink

Lol hopefully still motivated then.
The beginning will be hard for sure, but after a few months it could also become an addiction, in a positve way.

I am highly confident right now that this time my motivation last a bit longer than 4 weeks wink

If i loose the fight against me, you get a record for free !!

depress the repress

838 (edited by zora 2010-02-01 18:36:30)

haha, deal! big_smile
wish you persistence though..
and i guess youre right. after a while youll get used to it and your innerer schweinehund will become easier to overcome.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

got new work smile

score100 wrote:

got new work smile

what you got then pal?

well its more a sort of internship, i'll work herefrom now on. smile

so avant-garde, right up your street! sounds pretty amazing actually, interesting projects. well done you smile

843 (edited by meschi 2010-02-06 15:25:18)

cause Im going strong from last night and feelin fine!!!

edit: Im basically fleein. me and jasper doing 2 records each and listening to some seriously meaty shit!

meschi wrote:

edit: Im basically fleein. me and jasper doing 2 records each and listening to some seriously meaty shit!

haha and there was you talking about having a quiet weekend... should have known there's no chance of that!

new synths smile

Do synthesizers dream of electronic drums?

casionova wrote:
meschi wrote:

haha and there was you talking about having a quiet weekend... should have known there's no chance of that!

I know. Ive got tuesday off at least.

meschi wrote:

gon yersel lads: table for two big_smile

still spinnin. we are one man down though. me and jasper are powerin through.

cause im gonna hear intergalactic gary for the first time, im practically peeing my pants smile

meschi wrote:

still spinnin. we are one man down though. me and jasper are powerin through.

powers of buckfast by any chance?

I'm happy as there's a Jomox 888 in our flat this weekend smile