Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

black shape wrote:

congratz karamanga, i got one too! (well, for a few weeks now but i didnt want to jinx it)

congratz to you too black shape cool have you started yet? a bad situation has turned out positive for me so im actually quite excited and ive got 2 weeks to chillax (maybe ill do some DIY..) smile

yes already started.
i get this a a company car too big_smile
http://i.ebayimg.com/20/!!q1Riu!!m0~$%28KGrHgoH-DMEjlLlvjJvBKqMtHvqlQ~~_12.JPG
but mine is british racing green (its actually amazing for 160k on the clock)

928 (edited by karamanga 2010-04-03 16:44:11)

whit? a bmw!! you must be dealing wi big bucks haha. good for you black shape. green sounds coolio  cool  (i didnt know there was a 'british racing' green. heres my favourite:
http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/1970_BMW_2000_Neue_Klasse_Sedan_For_Sale_Front_1.jpg

happy new job both a you, still on the search here.  hmm

I'm happy because the spring showers have brought my daffodils out a right treat.

ahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhhh BMW... in british racing green... ahahahahahahahahahaha

Just had my first shift djing at my college radio station.  As a new guy I have to work the graveyard shift, and I can only pick one song per hour, and it has to be from the regular rotation computer... but they had a linear movement song, so I played that as the final song  big_smile .  I'm looking forward to the future with this, might try to get my own show... drop some knowledge... and I'll find some way to plug IFM

something pure dead special just happened

the horse that i picked out of a hat for our work's grand national sweepstake just won the thing! big_smile

wonder how much i'll pick up...

Bankie Phones wrote:

met a beautiful girl earlier this week. spent some quality times pounding brews, and watching Luci Fulci's Conquest.

what happened in the end?

karamanga wrote:
Bankie Phones wrote:

met a beautiful girl earlier this week. spent some quality times pounding brews, and watching Luci Fulci's Conquest.

what happened in the end?

Ooh, you shouldn't spoil the end of Conquest! And if you were talking about the beers, it probably ended with a hangover.

Just teasin' tongue.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

I just gave the mailman a big hug, he brought me K. Alexi Shelby's - All For Lee-Sah by today

i'm home sick, but my sister bought me wine. i love her. and wine.

me lost me cookie at the disco

i phoned in sick to work once. they asked me how sick i was.
i said i was in bed with my sister

keep hackney crap

he he

i just had nice friday afternoon beers with some friends
+
had great time at a club last night (when was the last time it happened to me?)
the dj played some nice house classics. i found myself dancing for more then 2 hours smile

Good record deals:
No Ebay, Discogs, Paypal or other shite fees
Just nerds doin' it
  big_smile

Zubeldia wrote:

I just gave the mailman a big hug, he brought me K. Alexi Shelby's - All For Lee-Sah by today

daar wordt je blij van

Vlam Aan

Sometimes, you kick back and have a think about things... where things are and where they are going and shit just seems right.

On top of that, this good weather is unbeatable... everyone is in a good mood when the suns out.

big_smile

When work is "fun" busy and you are discovering good new (old) music at a wallet-emptying rate at the same time.

Thats really good to hear maximal... real good.

big_smile

my cherry blossom tree is budding in my front garden  big_smile
true. when i look out the window it makes me smile.

meschi wrote:

Thats really good to hear maximal... real good.

big_smile

Yup, I feel like I can contribute to this company for the first time AND I like my colleagues.

top night in on my own last night, couple of beers, playing my records to an invited audience comprising of Mr Samba Cat, he said i'm improving but got a long way to go  roll

working on my old car for a whole day trying to fix a problem i just couldn't find just to get it up and running for a long and promising drive. I started to give it up when suddenly i find it,  it fires up and runs great.  smile I'm of cruising... cool