Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

jacderida wrote:

^^ you're right, i'll make the next slabs night for definite smile

yeeehaa! im the wee one dancin at the front throwing big hugs about. be sure and say hello  big_smile

Im the bigger one standing next to the wee one, nodding my head and pointing my finger a lot...  big_smile

Dez wrote:

Going down to the courthouse tomorrow and gettin hitched smile

congrats Dez. good luck to you and wifey

keep hackney crap

Dez wrote:

Right on Dez! Thats great big_smile

Dez wrote:

That will be today then - love is in the air - congrats Dez   wink

@jacderrida

If you're heading to slabs dont under any circumstances wear a checked shirt (even if it was a christmas present from your mum) becuase self-appointed slabs style fascist Kara will irritate the fuck out of you on the subject for at least 20 minutes  wink

Sham wrote:

@jacderrida

If you're heading to slabs dont under any circumstances wear a checked shirt (even if it was a christmas present from your mum) becuase self-appointed slabs style fascist Kara will irritate the fuck out of you on the subject for at least 20 minutes  wink

@ sham - best 20 minutes of your life  tongue

im sooooo fuckin happy and i cant explain it. mixing-of-sorts to myself and totally blissed out. big love to the robots  big_smile

Got my first paid sound job yesterday yay!

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Very drunk.  Just saw Deadbolt

Sham wrote:

@jacderrida

Funny cuz last slabz i wore a check shirt my maw got us for my birthday....didn't say owt about it, she must just dislike you or smth Pat lol   tongue

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:
Sham wrote:

@jacderrida

Funny cuz last slabz i wore a check shirt my maw got us for my birthday....didn't say owt about it, she must just dislike you or smth Pat lol   tongue

awww dumbbot not true - i said you looked smart dude. but yours was cotton, not a fuzzy fleece number suited to jacking of the lumber activity   tongue   btw Pat, flashback the other week when your mate was out and about in that stripey jumper you were sporting at spellcasting, he suited it though  lol

haha, good job i don't own any checked shirts then big_smile

karamanga wrote:
DumbBot wrote:
Sham wrote:

@jacderrida

awww dumbbot not true - i said you looked smart dude. but yours was cotton, not a fuzzy fleece number suited to jacking of the lumber activity   tongue   btw Pat, flashback the other week when your mate was out and about in that stripey jumper you were sporting at spellcasting, he suited it though  lol

Too far. Where's the smiley where he bursts into tears...

Thanks guys!

karamanga wrote:
DumbBot wrote:
Sham wrote:

@jacderrida

Did you not chastise Joe Hart for wearing a shirt too?
Thats it. Nothing but shirts when I come up at the end of the month.

991 (edited by karamanga 2010-05-17 19:45:47)

yeh but Joe was ready for a pure night out on the town type shirt. you know like a casual or a sauchiehall street lad.

you are right pat ive gone too far, never know when to stop. sorry  sad

because i actually came home at a decent hour on saturday night, enjoyed the whole of sunday in bed on youtube  cool

because i had a productive day at work today.

because im goin to london this weekend and i cannae wait big_smile

i killed someone and have got away with it thus far.

also: nobody has found the body yet

fingers crossed!

cuties don't exert

ytz wrote:

i killed someone and have got away with it thus far.

also: nobody has found the body yet

fingers crossed!

HAHAHA  lol

because I dont live in the UK

Because i am getting signed to a very good label and one of my tracks is getting played by some very big and respectable DJs.

Congrats jupitershero. Who's is playing and releasing your music? And what tracks, any links?

jupitershero

how shallow. "enjoy" your "success"

cuties don't exert

http://www.getthecurse.com/2010/05/12/i … -may-2010/

its track 8 on there.

1,000 (edited by coae 2010-05-17 21:56:03)

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/coae02/mixed/wind01.jpg?t=1274128833

nothing special just hade a nice relaxing weekend at my summerhouse, first visit this year. most rain and lots of fog but that’s ok. cut the grass, read a good book (s king – it) listen to some good music (ian martin and vagon brei perfect for the weather). nice long walks/ explorations every evening, a roe deer almost scared the s*** out of me never heard one scream before smile no idea what it was. (roe deer scream)

--------------

congrats to jupitershero