Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

congrats jupitershero! Ivan Smagghe is one of my favorites, that was a really out there list tho   smile

yeah boyeee

Nice one Jupi. Next stop superstardom, hopefully, think of us when ur there o.k?  wink

coae wrote:

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/coae02/mixed/wind01.jpg?t=1274128833

nothing special just hade a nice relaxing weekend at my summerhouse, first visit this year. most rain and lots of fog but that’s ok. cut the grass, read a good book (s king – it) listen to some good music (ian martin and vagon brei perfect for the weather). nice long walks/ explorations every evening, a roe deer almost scared the s*** out of me never heard one scream before smile no idea what it was. (roe deer scream)

wow, sounds awesome, where is it?

yes nice to get away from stress.. charge batteries
it's on the island öland

thanks a lot.

google translate sez

"CD gives a guy in Manchester three months ago. Forget about in my bag. Found last week. I could throw, connement, ca happens ... I miss a funny thing, really "borderline", totally "back of the box. The guy was leading me by telling me to have done for me. A priori, I'm wary of a few such statements but, here, this thing cheesy retro rave, march back with me. I understand if many do not like, "b of the b" is also the art of the dance floor in splitter (at least) two."

judging by your previous demos i bet it's a cool track. congratz

cuties don't exert

there is not enough ecstasy in the world to make that track sound good or remotely interesting

keep hackney crap

So why is flaming jupiter some sort of hobby for some of the UK bots?

maybe because he's from manchester and the only good thing to come out of manchester is the canal to liverpool.

but seriously, how long you think that track would last in the demo contest before you and Sleak typed SHRED?

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

maybe because he's from manchester and the only good thing to come out of manchester is the canal to liverpool.

but seriously, how long you think that track would last in the demo contest before you and Sleak typed SHRED?

Lots of good things come from Manchester.

Im happy as the Real Countach I will be getting royalties from young master Jupiter. I shall be in Manchester next weekend to collect.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

1,011 (edited by Mr. Satellite 2010-05-18 15:50:05)

Puh yesterday was a pretty crazy one.

I get a phone call from my dad´s boss.

I am sorry to say, but your father had an accident at work.  yikes
He is in hospital now...

But it went over maybe 30 seconds till he tells me he is not in danger of life , and has "just" a few broken bones .

Jesus, that was the phonecall my mother was waiting for 25 years.

So i am very happy now that nothing more serious happend. smile

depress the repress

1,012 (edited by meschi 2010-05-18 15:55:49)

satellite, thats good to hear it wasn't as bad as you thought.
I know the feeling.

My auntie phoned me up about 4/5 years ago crying:
"You're dads had a motorcycle accident... its really bad... he's been airlifted to hospital, I'm coming to pick you up from work" *hangs up*

Cue me nearly in tears, thinking my dads dead, turns out:

it was quite bad but just broke his leg in like 20 places.
He got the ambulance to the hospital
My auntie is a fucking hypercondriact

I went fucking mental at her for being so ridiculous.

byron wrote:

15 secs but then again I am honestly happy for someone who does good an gets picked up by a "big" DJ. BTW would SHREDDD any new music electrohouse mimimal, basically anything that could be big for a large audience.

ytz wrote:

google translate sez

"CD gives a guy in Manchester three months ago. Forget about in my bag. Found last week. I could throw, connement, ca happens ... I miss a funny thing, really "borderline", totally "back of the box. The guy was leading me by telling me to have done for me. A priori, I'm wary of a few such statements but, here, this thing cheesy retro rave, march back with me. I understand if many do not like, "b of the b" is also the art of the dance floor in splitter (at least) two."

judging by your previous demos i bet it's a cool track. congratz

lol  especially "connement, ca happens"  wink

@Mr. Maximal; I'm not really interested enough to go into it, other than to say that I 'found myself' (and fuck knows not in the spiritual sense) at their 'london launch' roll night in a nearby pub: what hd been billed as 'dark disco' turned out to be thoroughly monotonous and unimaginative techhouse drivel that made me want to do random acts of violence to bystanders.

@Mr. Satellite: woah, that must be some relief. I remember walking into my kitchen at home when my dad had accidently cut an artery; blood was seriously spurting, thank fuck for dish-cloths at hand to keep the pressure on it - got him off in an ambulance and he was ok...

I'm happy because I just aced my Russian oral exam  big_smile  just one more hour of examinations next week, and I can finally draw a line under the miserable cess-pit that has been the last nine months. hooray

1,015 (edited by countach 2010-05-18 16:32:43)

byron wrote:

there is not enough ecstasy in the world to make that track sound good or remotely interesting

thats fair enough but i don't see ivan smagghe playing your tunes out.

YAS alex, fuckin rock on man. What date is your last exam, I think you could probably do with a wee celebratory drink after that smile maybe next Friday?

@meschi: you KNOWS it, for sure. last exam's monday coming, not too taxing compared to most of the others so i'll be down the pub this week. bell you tomorrow. you still going up to glasgow the next weekend, what with MDD cancelled?

Could you not "good music or violence" him, Tottie?

i have to say my earlier post might have looked like flaming, but it was just a really crap joke. tho i haven't heard the demo and ivan smagghe..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

whatevs

cuties don't exert

one man's shredder is another man's mix-tape

ytz wrote:

i have to say my earlier post might have looked like flaming, but it was just a really crap joke. tho i haven't heard the demo and ivan smagghe..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

whatevs

you can listen to the song on that website or here:

http://soundcloud.com/the-countach/melvin-never-made-it

Tottieheid wrote:

@meschi: you KNOWS it, for sure. last exam's monday coming, not too taxing compared to most of the others so i'll be down the pub this week. bell you tomorrow. you still going up to glasgow the next weekend, what with MDD cancelled?

Yeah, Im going up Saturday.

congrats jupiter although I'm not into smagghe's selection and your track.
Don't think though because a 'big' dj play's your track that it has a lot of meaning.

score100 wrote:

Don't think though because a 'big' dj play's your track that it has a lot of meaning.

nevertheless, its totally ok to be happy about that

.."this world`s a bubble"..

zora wrote:
score100 wrote:

nevertheless, its totally ok to be happy about that

agreed fully. just thought after saying like "your tracks don't get played out by smagghe" to byron that he maybe puts more value into it than there is but blah...anyway getting signed is always cool.