because I just came out of a really positive interview... fingers crossed smile

Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

because i get this stinking cast off today  neutral

pls report amount of black hairs

Just feeling good... that's all big_smile

at work, i just finished a documentation task that i had been working on for about 3 weeks!

RELIEF!

I'm pretty excited about doing accompanying electronix for a spoken word performer at a rock club tonight then later next week playing for b-day "rave" at the same club!

sounds cool BP!  would be interesting to hear how the collab turns out smile

yeah boyeee

Both shows went really well! I'd like to do some recording in the future, we have another show lined up in March I think.

picked up an alpha juno1 and a poly 800 mkII with the filter mod within a 3 day span

yeah boyeee

My wife Ana finally got her DE residence permit and can move to Berlin!

We can finally start our new record label:

SUSPICIOUS DANCER

Sneak-Thief - Mixed Feelings (SUSDAN-001 CDLP)
Barron Welwet - S/T (SUSDAN-002 2 CDs)
Neuroplayer - S/T (SUSDAN-003 CDLP)

http://sneak-thief.com - raw electrofunk

sneakthief wrote:

My wife Ana finally got her DE residence permit and can move to Berlin!

congratulations on that!

happy because my pneumonia (with which I was walking 'round with for over two weeks without knowing that i had more then a very nasty cough) is slowly getting better. i can move my upper body again, breathe (almost) normally again. at first the docters at the hospital thought it was pulmonary embolism, a 'collapsed lung' or something cardiovascular, so they kept me there over night from monday/tuesday to draw blood, make x-rays, and some scans. very happy the antibiotics are starting to kick in...

happy cuz i decided not to quit my job. i'll just do what i feel is right and not give toss about who my supervisor is. they're not gonna make me jump the boat because of a stupid thing like this.

Zubeldia wrote:

happy because my pneumonia (with which I was walking 'round with for over two weeks without knowing that i had more then a very nasty cough) is slowly getting better. i can move my upper body again, breathe (almost) normally again. at first the docters at the hospital thought it was pulmonary embolism, a 'collapsed lung' or something cardiovascular, so they kept me there over night from monday/tuesday to draw blood, make x-rays, and some scans. very happy the antibiotics are starting to kick in...

wow, sounds really harsh.

get well soon man!

cuz in the spring i'll be moving far away from the city to a old house in the relaxing countryside

heifetz wrote:

cuz in the spring i'll be moving far away from the city to an old house in the relaxing countryside

those are proper prospects..

heifetz wrote:

cuz in the spring i'll be moving far away from the city to a old house in the relaxing countryside

sounds nice

heifetz wrote:

i hope finnish countryside has good internet dude. well done

keep hackney crap

thanx for the comments. yeah the internet is my ticket out. i can set up a home office.

Great job, great house full of the best housemates on earth, great dog (Meatcliff), great lady, great basement full of robotoys that make great math music!

I get paid in bacons

hello bots, its been a while  sad Things have been pretty crazy lately but reached a milestone at last. Last day of work yesterday and now i can focus on getting my shit together for the big move to London! Really excited, nervous and happy big_smile

welcome to the big smoke (when ye get here i mean)

keep hackney crap

Good luck Kara.

will spend Chinese New Year with my student's family...haha dunno if i'm happy about it but interested for sure  big_smile