Re: IFM Demo Contest

So went that...;)

E-Activity 004 out now: https://clone.nl/item29652.html

E-Activism

Elec, you can just listen to the end of the show when Bananas reads the top 10. Unless they have posted on the IFM blog. Haven't checked there but in any case, listening to the show is pretty funny cause I think they had too much wine at the IFMX. And it shows. lol

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

@communicator
thanks! i didnt knew so goes that... wink

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

Communicator wrote:

Elec, you can just listen to the end of the show when Bananas reads the top 10. Unless they have posted on the IFM blog. Haven't checked there but in any case, listening to the show is pretty funny cause I think they had too much wine at the IFMX. And it shows. lol

the wine is from cassis

Vlam Aan

I missed the show, will check the recording some day.

listen to the rerun... aratkiLo rocks now.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

257 (edited by byron 2009-05-27 11:27:43)

was wondering who this is, awesome track

keep hackney crap

258 (edited by kuczera 2009-05-27 11:38:46)

and today i would choose other demos as favourite
it's just that my taste changes every day

alek akers # 1

Vlam Aan

i missed the end of the show, is there a list somewhere?

Thxxx guys for the support cool

rude spelled it out 4u mate
is the blood track going to be released?

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

man dez's track really rocks this time round too

keep hackney crap

hahaha, show really is funny

IFM Demo Contest -The Score-

1: #14 Orient Express - Arrival Back Home
2: #13 Mariposa - Cristal
3: #52 Ratsnake - Arrested Development
4: #42 Alan Hurst - Processed World
5: #28 Fantomas - Never Forget
6: #85 Discsen - Orthochromatic
7: #45 Carlos Rossi - Knife of the Red Queen
8: #39 Weltwirtschaft - Amundsen Journey
9: #82 E-Control, Blessed Child & Tinky Kerruish - Shake (The B-Boy Theme)
10: #37 Rudi - Miami Girl
11: #33 Orange City - Orange Sunset
12: #47 Aratkilo - Blood Feud
12: #72 Vernichtung - Aufsatz
14: #90 Clandestine Monarchy - Jovian Lover
15: #79 Buntlax - I write my Name
16: #43 Factory Aire - Battle of Yonkers
17: #75 Bastardo - SMP4
18: #10 Weytkin - Self Inflicted Head Injuries
19: #25 Neoponte - Disko Night
20: #94 I-Ra - Shift

http://intergalacticfm.com/blogs/47-IFM … the-score-

i want to thank all of you who voted for my entry, nr 39. big thanks and thanks to ferenc for setting this up!

I don`t get it. If I count the votes/points...how can reach a track like Factory Aire - Battle of Yonkers (just an example, I liked the track very) with 3 votes No. 16?
and my pers. fav with more than 30 points is not even in the Top 20?

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

i counted the factory aire votes now and had the result 27, how did you have 3 votes as a result?

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

sorry, may I did scroll to fast. but then my fave is still more points... I can count again.

discogs sales 

@ captain
i assume your favourite track was the alex akers one (#17), right?
that's indeed strange! it should be even in the top 10, no? guess they were still drunk when typing the score...

270 (edited by e-control 2009-05-27 16:45:11)

fuuuuq!

that alex akers isn't even in the top 20 ?????
can't understand that, let's see the score ....

edit:

35 votes for akers until closing, even when leaving out the "correction" entries,
should have been nr. 9 (where actually my track is) or not?

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

you see, something is totally wrong here. And I picked just the one track (Factory Aire) because I saw it rarely in the votes before. And I was wondering, because Akers was voted very often. So I started to count and my results were surprising. I don`t want to do it with the other tracks too, may there is the whole thing wrong. Man, Eurovision fakes here. hahaha.

discogs sales 

last night's show was the funniest thing i've ever heard on cbs/ifm. Highlight was when they played the happy hardcore entry in full with laughter track

@ captain duran
yeah, it was just too much chaos (dutchies are not used to french wine i guess) at the complex yesterday...

@ e-control
"i counted the factory aire votes now and had the result 27, how did you have 3 votes as a result?"
-> strange, i counted 4 votes and 14 points!

@captain duran,

you're right, something went wrong here but i don't think that was intended.
there are always "friends votes"  i think but in a total, this seemed pretty realistic especially
having in mind that only 3 tracks could be voted for what is a hard selection of the three shows.

But that alex akers thing definitely has to be in the top 20, i think i will ask ferenc or smackos maybe
to check if i'm wrong with the counts, but the ifm frontpage says:

(votes for alex akers):

r3r3 => 1p
e-control => 5p
casualista => 3p
(arthur) => 5p      (don't know if it counts, was it a change? )
ross ID => 3p
shinxx => 3p
tomplex => 3p
spacelex => 5p
captain D => 5p
(soulrider) => 1p  (vote maybe too late, around 23 CET)

@ e-control
"there are always "friends votes" i think..."
-> you mean votes that weren't posted in the blog?

just wrote herr robot (hope he's still alive after that night!) an e-mail to check the votes again!