Re: WTF!

Dear Prestige Protector (or whatever cowardly person hides behind this name and is too afraid to identify itself),

Please type 'Berkan G

I dont care much. appearently 'prestige protectors' can find that shit easy.

but ok, its not best idea to publish it straight away on a forum.

prestige protector wrote:

oops i never used real address for domain registiojsgsd///

smart-ass

BTW, where did Martin Bohrmann go? Is he not part of Prestige Protector anymore? I wonder if Robert Hartmann knows more about this?

Martin Bohrmann his own prestige is on the line.

131 (edited by raoul 2009-05-05 14:51:06)

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

Martin Bohrmann his own prestige is on the line.

Should he fear for his beloved kneecaps allready or is the jaw the most likely subject for the classic Californian Curbkick?
i don't know..

132 (edited by zora 2009-05-05 15:17:16)

hahaha, prestige protector made my day again.
first trying to scare someone by menace of taking legal steps, which were obviously unsustainable, and after that didnt work coming up with a weak letter like this.. not the best strategy to serve his client well, i guess. just proves how shady and goony he and his business is. pathetic guy should def delete himself. at least from business. i wondered how much berkan g

.."this world`s a bubble"..

http://www.eclectro.nl/2009-05-05-berka … -frankfurt

yes, this shows perfectly how any action by those ''reputation polishers'' can backfire 100%.

i was reading an article about these companies, and apparently its big business. biggest trick they can perform is to create sites with positive content about you, and then have them show up in the top 10 if you google someone. because apparently no one ever looks on page 2.. big_smile (or no one except me has google return 100 results instead of 10, i hate clicking pages..)

dutch only: dit begint geenstijl-achtige proporties aan te nemen.. er al aan gedacht die boys een mailtje te sturen? dan kan meneer de prestige protector de tent helemaal wel dichtgooien..

rude66 wrote:

dutch only: dit begint geenstijl-achtige proporties aan te nemen.. er al aan gedacht die boys een mailtje te sturen? dan kan meneer de prestige protector de tent helemaal wel dichtgooien..

kom op, daar hebben we geenstijl toch niet voor nodig, bovendien lijkt me dit niet interessant voor hun. veel te moeilijk onderwerp voor de gemiddelde GS numbskull (oops, nu heb ik waarschijnlijk de oorlog verklaard)

Nice!

Does this mean that Berkan is and was officially the main figure of Netzwerk Frankfurt?

Stel, Geenstijl publiceert het, zit het hier zeker straks helemaal vol met reaguurmongolen. 1 is genoeg denk ik.

I'm on to you Sten!! Prestige protector was really hired by S.t.e.n.t.e.c to boost his internet prestiege big_smile

This shit is DEEEPER than the nigs on you block!

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

It did no harm to the collectibility of the record either, woot:
http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/10957462

raoul wrote:

It did no harm to the collectibility of the record either, woot:
http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/10957462

ROFL!

Heil CBS

http://www.constantin-v-antaris.de/Zittelstrasse%207.jpg

Zittelstra

I thought of going there tomorrow after work and take a picture (not that far from my workplace), but I think after that pic all is said.

its all about prestige

As told by Starborough, he wrote something about all this on Eclectro this morning. One can't say that Berkan G

www.eclectro.nl: your daily fix of new dance music

ingejanse wrote:

As told by Starborough, he wrote something about all this on Eclectro this morning. One can't say that Berkan G

Prestige Protector...Pastiche Molester, more like!

ingejanse wrote:

Remarkable detail is that Berkan G

.."this world`s a bubble"..

149 (edited by Nukubot 2009-05-07 23:34:38)

*HOT NEWS*

Tom Trago is actually Berkan G

Nukubot wrote:

*HOT NEWS*

Tom Trago is actually Berkan G

Pages Previous 1 4 5 6 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Addicts → WTF!

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB