Re: another cheap record

Wow, nice scores Ruud! I'm just one of those who found out of GG Tonet last year...too late to find it cheap on the net probably, I take my loss then.

"Are you loving?"

it's totally not worth 65euro... nothing great on this album except "dedicated..."

You can download it for zero EUR, who cares whos paying what if you wouldn't buy it anyway.

Europa has burned, and will burn again

bias wrote:

it's totally not worth 65euro... nothing great on this album except "dedicated..."

You're sure? Other great tracks on this: we want to be men (I even like it more than "dedicated"), mechanical dream, computer dance and the others are not bad also. Totally worth it to me! This album goes in the line with Discodream & The Androids LP if you ask me.

"Are you loving?"

EliasRafael wrote:

You can download it for zero EUR, who cares whos paying what if you wouldn't buy it anyway.

?
you care it seems

@bias
If you don't play the game don't bother with the rules of it.

"Are you loving?"

bias wrote:
EliasRafael wrote:

?
you care it seems

I have to protect my investment and you try to talk it down. I hate that, because I see the value of my collection falling with your postings.

The truth is: I just got tired of your comments, because you always pretend to be original, but accidently repeat yourself too manytimes. That's not worth the interruption here. Try to be commercial. Every collector knows he's an idiot because he is wasting money, but on the other hand people waste so much money for other useless things, and my genuine belief is that the economy relies on that.

hej elias, it

Orgel!

that's not true. I am sorry now I hurt his feelings. He just wanted to be honest and that is very scarce nowadays. He's just trying to bring some light into the shady world of vinyl collectors/labels/dealers, I think we need it.

235 (edited by Scarface 2009-05-25 22:48:21)

It is how it works. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. This thread shows you the winners who found a record for next to nothing. Still I don't feel I have lost buying the GG Tonet for 65euro. See how strange this works?

Bias' view is very one-sided I think. Always the same old shit about flacs this and edit that blah blah. How can he understand how it is to buy records anyway if he is only downloading? Go on and download yourself silly and say we spend to much cash on records. How can one reason with such a person about buying records? It's a totally different world. Bias found out that downloading doesn't have to cost you a thing (like we didn't!). Well congratulations. He seems to be so proud of having that knowledge that he has to announce that every now and then, same about the edits. Isn't that a bit pathetic?
Actually if we were all were like bias and only downloaded our music and never do any edits, we wouldn't have this endless saga. Somehow until today it doesn't seem to be that way and it looks like bias fails to see this and goes on in his lonely battle for which I strangely admire him also. So go on lonely warrior, of to battle! smile

"Are you loving?"

Bias is using gypsy magic to push your buttons

View from bias' mind

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3319/3208721001_e642791e96.jpg

A lot of us are not in the train he's riding and he tries to get us in (using gypsy magic possibly?).

"Are you loving?"

for example trouble distinguising between purple and some blue, light brown and dark green etc. and also pink and white sometimes

Hey Starborough, this sounds like you have a certain form of Color Blindness that we in Germany call "Rot-Gr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blin … _blindness

did you miss cheap records because of your color blindness?

241 (edited by Rokit! 2009-05-25 23:32:25)

haha, not that I knew..
edit: but when I was a child I thought grass was orange and not green

242 (edited by Scarface 2009-05-25 23:43:40)

@Rokit!
You mean me, right (not Starborough)? Looks like I have about the same thing as you. It must be running somewhere in my mother's family cause two nephews of me have it too but our mothers aren't colourblind/weak. Somehow mothers can carry some genes (chromosomes) that cause this that doesn't affect themselves. I'm the only one (of four children, I have one brother and two sisters) in my family who has it hmm It's a guys' thing mainly I thought. I can live with it quite good and actually don't have the feeling I'm missing out on something. It's sometimes strange talking to other people who see it different than I do but even then I often think like I didn't learn to name the colours at school or something cause when that other person tells me if something I call blue is purple then that suddenly makes perfect sense to me. Like my brain corrects me to see it differently from then.
When I looked for some information on the net about this I found a story about a man who could suddenly see colours (before that he could only see in greyscales) after someone hit him very hard on the head (!). How about that?

Edit: That's very recognizable. I had exactly the same thing. I also painted the grass orange! No my mind tells me to paint it green. big_smile

@Eliasrafael
Who knows? I don't think I have.

"Are you loving?"

Ask Bias to hit you. He may enjoy it.

244 (edited by Rokit! 2009-05-25 23:44:10)

oops, sorry, of course I meant you.. have mixed sth up there..
you're right, it is running in my mothers family too, they found out when my grandfather blamed my grandmother for buying "such an ugly green dress" which actually was red smile
edit: I wouldn't want to try the head hitting method. I'll better stick with my wrong colours..

EliasRafael wrote:

Ask Bias to hit you. He may enjoy it.

Or do some gypsy magic. smile

"Are you loving?"

cebteq wrote:

Bias is using gypsy magic to push your buttons

and apparently after all these years, it still works.. big_smile

247 (edited by Scarface 2009-05-26 00:08:56)

A long time I thought the Rams Horn-sleeves were grey...

...now waiting for bias to hit me (with his humor)....

"Are you loving?"

R. V. COCK - SATURDAY NIGHT (WEEKEND RECORDS)

only paid

today i found tracy spencer's run to me on ibiza records for $5. in vg+ condition too!
that felt like a deal to me smile

250 (edited by Poodle 2009-05-27 07:12:28)

soho - hot music / give it up, $8 not super cheap maybe but ive seen it for 25+