Re: Life sucks when ...

Zubeldia wrote:

goddamn what a bummer... well, it seems cancelling things, or not wanting to organise stuff runs in the family over there...

real shame, would be a welcome change to the miserable musical landscape here. I'm going to put my 2 cents in by playing some mean acid (house) for the people this week and later this month. let's see if those "connaisseurs" will like ;-) if not, I'm bringing out the old BH808303's and play the room empty...

You're from Maastricht Zubeldia?

Heil CBS

no. work in maastricht, but it's close enough... I live somewhere in the middle of it..

^^how are things in the heidelberg gestapo dungeon?

All well here.. Altho' we're continuously on the lookout for inglorious bastards wink

Please enlighten me about the whereabouts of your mean acid (house) thingie!

BTW: I also work in Maastricht and reside somewhere around it.

Heil CBS

robot population keeps on growing down south

Vlam Aan

btw zubeldia got an offer to play in backstage, but i refuse to play there
dull crowd if there's even a crowd
search goes on..

Vlam Aan

Backstage is nice if there happens to be a large population of drunk exchange students present.. which does happen once in a while.

Heil CBS

when you book your flights with skyeurope...

when yur cats in the vet, you just want her home to look after her, but the vet wants to keep her another night and i dont think that will help. She just needs to get better at home.

"positive mutation!"

Herr Flick wrote:

All well here.. Altho' we're continuously on the lookout for inglorious bastards wink

Please enlighten me about the whereabouts of your mean acid (house) thingie!

like herr kuczera said, I'll play some dirty brown acid (house) and a bit of electro in the pitoresque jugend-cellar they call backstage this thursday evenin'.. and probably the 17th again by the looks of it, if that is what kuczera is referring to.

Herr Flick wrote:

Backstage is nice if there happens to be a large population of drunk exchange students present.. which does happen once in a while.

some bald dude with an undefinable number of smarties in his stomach went nuts when i played acid planet 7 last time... so yeah, it can be fun.. ;-) and if the people don't appreciate, or bearly anyone's there, i just see it as good practice.

You don't work at the Sirius by any chance?

Heil CBS

score100 wrote:

when you book your flights with skyeurope...

lol

@ Herr Flick: disco...

argghh it sucks when your cat is still sick, and must suck more for her. Been up since 5am looking after her. Its 6 days now, she should be gettting better but she got a bit worse yesterday and has hardly moved today, she just wants to sleep horizontal.
Shes got cat vertigo, feline vestibular syndrome what we think, so shes wobbly, falls over, has a tilted head which got worse yesterday.
Its been very scary, just want her better now, shes such a cheeky playfull cat, so much energy and to now see her like this. Weve read she could take weeks, months to recover and still she might have permanent side effects like a tilted head.

"positive mutation!"

You get food poisoning in Antwerp with your girlfriend and you are both still sick after 3 days.... damn, did they put rat poison in our food or something??

lixa-6 wrote:

argghh it sucks when your cat is still sick, and must suck more for her. Been up since 5am looking after her. Its 6 days now, she should be gettting better but she got a bit worse yesterday and has hardly moved today, she just wants to sleep horizontal.
Shes got cat vertigo, feline vestibular syndrome what we think, so shes wobbly, falls over, has a tilted head which got worse yesterday.
Its been very scary, just want her better now, shes such a cheeky playfull cat, so much energy and to now see her like this. Weve read she could take weeks, months to recover and still she might have permanent side effects like a tilted head.

How is Your cat Lixa-6?
Hope She's feelin better..?

@Baz
Waar heb je gegeten in Antwerpen?
Geen mexicaanse griep dus smile

Some kind of Italian at the Keyserlei. Looked expensive enough (would never eat there if it wasn't for my family buying dinner...). Don't think it's Mexican flue no, do have a fever but not much and no sore throat but still: never had a food poisoning lasting for 3 days sad

^^belgian poison is not to be underestimated... beterschap!

When you aint got no cash and you cant get no ass.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

SUY wrote:

How is Your cat Lixa-6?
Hope She's feelin better..?

She alot better now, thanks. So bloody relieved, was a shite week that worrying, she still unsteady when jumps but that it, even her head tilt has diasspeared so no long term damage, pheweee!

"positive mutation!"

Ah thats good to hear smile
A sick cat is never good, even if it isnt Mine.
I cant even be angry at the kitten that killed one of My active monitors last week..

got a needle stick injury at work today + having comedown from the weekend, and then scotland got beat. sad

Jap the Lad wrote:

...and then scotland got beat. sad

sad agony from the stands, another lesson in majestic failure. how did Kenny Miller not score though? I mean, lift the ball for fuck's sake! ach well...

hope you're injury's nothing too bad Jasper. put the kettle on & get the comedown tae fuck smile

ah - life doesn't suck at all but boy do i get pissed when my brothers wife keeps sending me fascist right wing propaganda (this has become the idiocy norm lately here. i try to keep away from sofa discussions with them but OOHH!!! does that get on my nerves! )