Re: Life sucks when ...

Jap the Lad wrote:

and then scotland got beat. sad

Somehow that cheered me up again wink

Jap the Lad wrote:

got a needle stick injury at work today

that sounds scary mate. you work in a clinic or something?

keep hackney crap

Jap the Lad wrote:

got a needle stick injury at work today + having comedown from the weekend, and then scotland got beat. sad

man how longs the comedown ! Im back on the wave of next weekend already. Manchester here I come.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Life sucks....
when 4 colleagues in your office get sacked and have to leave instantly.
And you just don't know when they tip on your shoulder.... :-(

When you dropped all classes last year to put all energy in your minor and then fail anyway.
Have to do it over again. Looks like im gonna do a 4 year study in 6 years. This isnt even University, WTF.

Infiltrator wrote:

Life sucks....

Yeah thats no good sad

Over here my boss sacked 2 people and now I'm doing both their work
that I dont mind, but I was the last one He hired so normally He should have fired Me..
The feeling around it is strange to Me now.. Dogeatdog they say

Infiltrator wrote:

Life sucks....

A good freind was told to leave last week and then one hour later they brought in an agency to do his job. brutal. No one is safe.

Its going to get better soon I can feel it but Im still elarning Mandarin and Cantonese too !

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

you have to write a review on the latest "fresh and hot" Boys noize album. I think it will be a "mildly negative" review...

byron wrote:
Jap the Lad wrote:

got a needle stick injury at work today

that sounds scary mate. you work in a clinic or something?

I work in a hospice.  got a bit of fright as there is always a risk for contracting a blood borne virus such as HIV or hepatitis B when you work with needles and bodily fluids.  I was giving a patient a routine injection but somehow managed to carelessly catch the needle in my thumb as I withdrew it.  Thankfully (as in most cases) this person that I got it from was a low risk patient.  Had to go too A+E though as my work doesn't have an occupational health department on site.

Leo Slayer wrote:
Jap the Lad wrote:

got a needle stick injury at work today + having comedown from the weekend, and then scotland got beat. sad

man how longs the comedown ! Im back on the wave of next weekend already. Manchester here I come.

It didn't really start until tuesday.  It's just compounded by having to work 5 day weeks which is killing me, not my overindulgence at the weekends wink.  I'm not expecting any violins as most folk have to work 5 day weeks, but I wish I could go back to working 3 thirteen hour shifts a week.  I feel like I live at work.  Have a great time in Manchester.

your fuckin car has an intermitant central locking problem....soo when i turn the key in the ignition, instead of starting...the locks fire?!?...i've had it in the garage and of course they can't find any problem GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Let's get Dumb

Jap the Lad wrote:
Leo Slayer wrote:
Jap the Lad wrote:

It didn't really start until tuesday.  It's just compounded by having to work 5 day weeks which is killing me, not my overindulgence at the weekends wink.  I'm not expecting any violins as most folk have to work 5 day weeks, but I wish I could go back to working 3 thirteen hour shifts a week.  I feel like I live at work.  Have a great time in Manchester.

Yeah, I wish I could do three thirteen hour shifts instead of 5.

beware : don't buy cheap sony mdr v900 hd headphones on ebay
( pricerange between 25 and 50 euro )
they are fake

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/5724919-post14.html

Vlam Aan

cleaning my appartment.. pfff that sucks

Vlam Aan

but it's good for another post in the happy-thread perhaps?

"Are you loving?"

got a sore throat. man that sucks.

Scarface wrote:

but it's good for another post in the happy-thread perhaps?

yeah as soon as i finished up the kitchen

Vlam Aan

843 (edited by zora 2009-09-14 11:37:21)

yeah, theres not much that beats cleaning or even more awful: dusting, when it comes to the feeling of blown life time.
but well, sometimes its just necessary.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

When you go to pick up your dry cleaning only to find that the place burned down with your clothes inside. Really, who does this happen to? How strange. I laughed for about 30 min. Life plays a lot of jokes on you. I lost some good stuff, but hopefully I will get some insurance money.

meschi wrote:
Jap the Lad wrote:
Leo Slayer wrote:

Yeah, I wish I could do three thirteen hour shifts instead of 5.

i'm doing 4 ten hour shifts it's a bit longer a day but i have 3 days off in a week and even an extra day of recup in the month

dirtieblonde wrote:

When you go to pick up your dry cleaning only to find that the place burned down with your clothes inside. Really, who does this happen to? How strange. I laughed for about 30 min. Life plays a lot of jokes on you. I lost some good stuff, but hopefully I will get some insurance money.

Oof that sucks. When I moved to Brooklyn my truck was broken into within the first 30 minutes and all my clothes (along with 2 synths) were stolen. So I can commiserate.

Going biking and blowing both tires, what the fuck...
at least i wasnt THAT far big_smile

I puked at work 3 times today.

my life sucks too... was playing the last mission of gta san andreas and suddenly battery of my mouse died.

THATS NASTY!!!! whatta do????

i hear you

use a regular mouse (you know, the type that has a cable)

hoi!