Re: Life sucks when ...

yeah this ones old too but i dont often use mouse anyway...

i hear you

You can't find your watch your wife gave you for your birthday.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

i'm into this amazing trade on another forum
somebody sent me a list with so many records i want
no i can't choose again.. terrible
and i'm vocoder tired aswell.. maybe that makes the choosing part easier
man am i having a tuff life big_smile

Vlam Aan

^^kop op wa.. komt wel goed wink

you're offered a well paid 10 day job in tahiti which clashes with the opening week of a course that will aid progress at home hmm

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

When you dropped all classes last year to put all energy in your minor and then fail anyway.
Have to do it over again. Looks like im gonna do a 4 year study in 6 years. This isnt even University, WTF.

ohh man, that really sucks! gonna try again or just leave it with that?

When One Of Your Cats Takes A Dump On Your New Mixer

dishwashers union wrote:

Jams from the funk.. oh well sad

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

859 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:45:00)

dishwashers union wrote:

Oew that really sucks yikes
Hope your cat eats a lot of fibers

dishwashers union wrote:

dirty, brown and miserable, so in a way it's cool.

"A Real Music Hater"

ronin wrote:

you're offered a well paid 10 day job in tahiti which clashes with the opening week of a course that will aid progress at home hmm

go get a suntan, you know you will be pale all winter

keep hackney crap

...when you bought a record through discogs that doesn't arrive and yes, it's AGAIN from a frenchman, ALWAYS the same with these guys...

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

...when you bought a record that doesn't arrive and yes, it's AGAIN from a frenchman, ALWAYS the same with these guys...

Same here.

depress the repress

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

...when you bought a record through discogs that doesn't arrive and yes, it's AGAIN from a frenchman, ALWAYS the same with these guys...

hoe vaak heeft u zich al aan zo een franse steen gestoten? ga er zelf ook niet mee beginnen..

when the floor of your attic (I live on the attic) turns out to be so rotten you can put your finger trough it...

It scares the shit out of me, knowing I got 2500 records and 1500 books standing on it... sad

Zubeldia wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

hoe vaak heeft u zich al aan zo een franse steen gestoten? ga er zelf ook niet mee beginnen..

well, he has a 100% positive feedback and I wanted the record so bad... Maybe French people are happy with a delivery time of 17 days but I am not so pp-claim for this guy, no excuses.
+ my new mixer should have been here today but it isn't because the seller, the fuckhead, used the wrong address so yeah, it's an off day for me.

"A Real Music Hater"

byron wrote:
ronin wrote:

go get a suntan, you know you will be pale all winter

as tempting as it was I turned it down. must be a sign of old age not jumping at these offers as eagerly as i used to. oh no! i think i've developed a degree of responsibility. hopefully it's just a phase.

baz wrote:

when the floor of your attic (I live on the attic) turns out to be so rotten you can put your finger trough it...

It scares the shit out of me, knowing I got 2500 records and 1500 books standing on it... sad

whow, fuck, that would scare me too.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Wen yur fed up having no money and want to buy stuff arghhh!! i been breaking my back picking berries the last month for absolute pittance made 150 pounds in a month and i think thats it now, wheres the next money gonna come from? being poor sucks!

"positive mutation!"

life sucks when you have no  money & lose it on stupid sports bet at 93" minute of a football game.
plain stupid...

life sucks when you have no money and are waiting for school loans...without knowing when you will actually get them.

...when the DJ playing after you fucks up the last 20 mins of your set while trying to plug in their serato.

hysteric wrote:

...when the DJ playing after you fucks up the last 20 mins of your set while trying to plug in their serato.

sorry that made me piss myself laughing.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

hysteric wrote:

Pull the serato from his hands, trough it on the dance floor and finish your set