Re: Life sucks when ...

well after the shit from yesterday it CAN even get worse: got the record after all, broken
it was this one: http://www.discogs.com/Various-Untitled/release/396797

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

well after the shit from yesterday it CAN even get worse: got the record after all, broken
it was this one: http://www.discogs.com/Various-Untitled/release/396797

I feel for you man, I sort off know how much you want that. that french guy, was it?

878 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2009-09-19 19:25:33)

yep. It was sent with GLS so it should be insured but I'm sure I'll never see my money again and even then, I only wanted the record, it has been in my wantlist since I've started collecting.

"A Real Music Hater"

hysteric wrote:

...when the DJ playing after you fucks up the last 20 mins of your set while trying to plug in their serato.

all the digital dudes can only install their stuff in THEIR playing time as far as im concerned. always brings trouble.

rsprats wrote:

life sucks when you have no money and are waiting for school loans...without knowing when you will actually get them.

Word. This year I've been given about one-third of what I had to live on last year, arbitrary and with no possible reviews or appeals. Fuckers. By March I'll be selling my arse for food & shoes at this rate.

Seriously fucked off, spent 3 days picking bleberrys to be told that theyre not buying em anymore, what the fuck i do with em now? Man i need a proper job!
Well guess it really is time to paint pictures and stop wasting my time up in the woods.

"positive mutation!"

Freeze them for the winter, they are really goooooooooood, and with the rest make some blueberry juice... Healthy as fuck.

make a bigass blueberry pie and invite your friends

yeah or that!

Yep me girlfriend makes good blue berry muffins but not had a blueberry pie yet, juice too be nice, i could always give everyone blueberrys for christmas presents aswell.

"positive mutation!"

i can trade it for potatoes

if you just spend 1 hour recording stuff, nice ambient things, and now discover the line-in was to loud (crunchy basslines all the way)

Okey, better one: when you (after you fucked up your recording the night before) get FUCKING FIRED!!!

(okey they just don't give me a new contract after christmas, but it still feels like being fired)

...you drink it from a straw.

wouldn't that mean you suck, not life? tongue

depends on "why", i guess

.."this world`s a bubble"..

It just flashed in my head - nothing to be analyticial about.

When you break up with your partner...and have to work the next day! hmm

baz wrote:

Okey, better one: when you (after you fucked up your recording the night before) get FUCKING FIRED!!!

(okey they just don't give me a new contract after christmas, but it still feels like being fired)

And in the same week an great performance which I was really looking forward to is cancelled 10 hours before I have to go sad

Oh man, sounds like what I had this spring, minus the gig and the mix thing that is.

Anyways, back straight and you will prevail!

bias wrote:

i can trade it for potatoes

big_smile

My team just lost the grand final. I'd forgotten how much this hurts.

..your ipod get's nicked at your workplace, whilst it was actually plugged into the mixer and playing music over the store system. was helping a customer in the back, heard the music stopped, looked over my shoulder and saw some dude running out with mipod. had it for five years, was really attached to it (and bought it second hand, very cheap).

damn..

* calimero status on * what's wrong with people who order records at your little store ?
they don't pay and don't react on any email
i don't understand

* calimero status off *

Vlam Aan

900 (edited by Scarface 2009-09-27 08:44:14)

@baz
Tough your contract wasn't extended and all man. "Kop op" anyway!

Zubeldia wrote:

and bought it second hand, very cheap).

damn..

Maybe from the same guy who stole yours? big_smile

"Are you loving?"