Re: Life sucks when ...

life sucks when you are being laid off your job because you are not "motivated". That is what happened to me today.
No enquiries, no chance to reply, no nothing.

looks like time is on my side again...

wow!? ... I hope that's not the 'standard' dismissal procedure in your (ex) company?
Seems like a very lame excuse
What job did you hold if I may ask?

alex_d_steak wrote:

life sucks when you are being laid off your job because you are not "motivated". That is what happened to me today.

Shit man, know how it feels (got the same sort of thing 1 month ago: because they thought I wouldn't be motivated to work another few years for the company....) good luck finding something else!

@like-a-kim:
I don't know, but some (now) ex-colleagues I heard yesterday, it seems that this is their standard "way-out" when they do not like you any longer.

I definitely need to investigate the real reason...

I was a system administrator in there, that was a financial trading company. 3 years gone in 10 minutes. bah.
Never work for dutch people in trading unless you share completely their "values" (that are greed and obsession with
greediness). Sorry for all the dutch people I know and respect.

955 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-10-22 09:10:33)

Sorry to hear that Alex. Dutch people are very money oriented, but maybe that's because of their trader past smile

alex_d_steak wrote:

thats tough i feel for you alex..
try to remember though that we are better off without working in places like this.
i have recently left my job. although it was my decision i was still incredibly pissed by my colleagues .. it was more of a gathering place for lifeless wankers who "want to make something" of themselves.
i felt way better after that was over and done with ! 
it'll probably all turn out for the best !!

ive had fever for four days now. really starting to get on my nerves... local video store is soon running out of interesting movies

i hear you

@ alex_d_steak

Sorry to hear that

back home to find an electricity problem (no hot water tonight, at least it's 22

the water boiler burnt, have to change it + the electricity guy said there is a massive problem in the electricity board so he will have to rewire it. 700$ sad at least my landlord will pay it back to me (hopefully before January)

when you cant find a job for monts...........arrrrrrrrrggggggggGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't know if it's the good thread or if i should post that in "tell everyone why you're happy" but my gf is slowly & strangely becoming a geek lol

i saw her posting a youtube vid of b.o.s.e few days ago, the day after her msn login was the name of a smackos track & this morning she put a link for boomkat extracts of blackploid ep on frustrated funk on her facebook wall !

really become weirdo, should i be worried ? :

noctambulo wrote:

don't know if it's the good thread or if i should post that in "tell everyone why you're happy" but my gf is slowly & strangely becoming a geek lol

i saw her posting a youtube vid of b.o.s.e few days ago, the day after her msn login was the name of a smackos track & this morning she put a link for boomkat extracts of blackploid ep on frustrated funk on her facebook wall !

really become weirdo, should i be worried ? :

nah, so far is ok, get worried when she starts listening to italo

hehe i guess she already began without knowing it.

btw where's europe asshole ? big_smile

Are you calling Manasyt an asshole? wink

Life sucks when you have tons of "really important projects" you have to finish before being laid off by your company... Next week will be an 60 overtime one.. at least I get to leave earlyer because of that....

I don't get the combination of lots of work & discharge. At least I did olmost nothing for more than a year before they laid me off.

noctambulo wrote:

hehe i guess she already began without knowing it.

btw where's europe asshole ? big_smile

LOL, I guess next you'll find her jumping on your bed to some heart-warming italo tuneage wearing pink spandex, a yellow shirt and an italian flag visor

europe's asshole is my dear homeland...plan is to go inside that rectum and travel thru europe's bowels and come outta europe's ear and stay there (looking at the map...)

youre not living in south italy anymore?

969 (edited by MANASYt 2009-10-29 14:40:16)

Squadra Smackos wrote:

youre not living in south italy anymore?

well, I tried but not much to do there, I wait on the woman to get her degree, so then we could escape together smile

didnt you play on the Black sea this summer?

heard good stuff about plovdiv or varna, shouldn't be a stinky asshole.
ear wd be ireland ?

noctambulo wrote:

heard good stuff about plovdiv or varna, shouldn't be a stinky asshole.
ear wd be ireland ?

hehee, yes somewhere in the UK, at least thats the plan, so we dont have to study a new language, I know enough already smile

Varna and Plovdiv are nice...I also live very close to a nice city - Veliko Tarnovo, look it up..its the old capital, a lotta history here, not much night life or anything unfortunately....

The 'stinky' thing is the money situation here...especially in the winter...when people's electric bill can equal their salaries or be more than that, talk about absurd....they're jobs either in Sofia or Varna, everywhere else you are fukt or you work for 200-300 euro a month...I have no hope for this country...to visit in the summer is great, I mean for such a small place you have a lot - amazing nature, great food n wine, history/folklore, warm people.....too sad.

heard about veliko tarnovo too in very good ways yup. kinda sucks about job opportunities & decent living,sure.
it's more or less the same in serbia (my gd fathers are there) especially since the yanks bombed the factories,bridges & plants.

need to visit your country one day, heard bulgarian girls are lovely too hehe

noctambulo wrote:

heard about veliko tarnovo too in very good ways yup. kinda sucks about job opportunities & decent living,sure.
it's more or less the same in serbia (my gd fathers are there) especially since the yanks bombed the factories,bridges & plants.

need to visit your country one day, heard bulgarian girls are lovely too hehe

well, hit me up, if you do...if im not here, could give you advice at least....the girls, yes wink

hell yeah i'll need some hints ! its not scheduled yet cause next trip is in 5 days, i'm leaving tuesday for colombia & central america 3 months travelling !

noctambulo wrote:

hell yeah i'll need some hints ! its not scheduled yet cause next trip is in 5 days, i'm leaving tuesday for colombia & central america 3 months travelling !

nice, havent been down that way smile
go easy on your nose ahahha