Re: Life sucks when ...

noctambulo = travelling bot
like-a-kim= jealous bot smile

MANASYt wrote:

go easy on your nose ahahha

LOL ... i was thinking the same

noctambulo wrote:

hell yeah i'll need some hints ! its not scheduled yet cause next trip is in 5 days, i'm leaving tuesday for colombia & central america 3 months travelling !

Wow ! Quel voyage

like-a-kim wrote:

noctambulo = travelling bot
like-a-kim= jealous bot smile

MANASYt wrote:

go easy on your nose ahahha

LOL ... i was thinking the same

tongue

hehe, will have to consider this very seriously as my nose is big

...when this morning I had been awake for 15 minutes or so but still felt a bit tired in my body, so I stretched up towards the ceiling and - snap! - hurt my back.

First I felt a bit immobile and had some pain, but I thought I'd get better during the day.
But now it's even worse and I have trouble douing anything because of the constant pain.

Thing is this isn't the first time I get this feeling, it hurts like hell close to my spine just between my shoulder blades.
Must be some nerv being squeezed. Damn, I try to find some comfortable way to sit at work, but no matter what I do, it still hurts...

I need a mechanic!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

seek medical attention

or eat a lot of codeine
either one.

hoi!

or both.

late/no trains.. lost in The Hague between tower buildings... hard wind.. sun in my eyes... coughing.. swearing... rude, unhelpful people in the streets.. freaking trams... painful feet.. no vinyl.. typical monday.

and your team already lost 5-1 on sunday..

984 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:36:27)

^^I recognize certain points in there.. except for the drunken bit and madonna...

your front tire pops sending you face down into the rubble - 5 stitches and a fucked up shoulder...

leedorean wrote:

your front tire pops sending you face down into the rubble - 5 stitches and a fucked up shoulder...

ouch!

yeah but at least my teeth are alright and my bike is ok wink

my computer has crashed with all my files, works, pics , erverything

feel with you mademoiselle, I am sittin since months on a laptop, miss my files and stuff too, all on the other computer. roll

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Zubeldia wrote:

late/no trains.. lost in The Hague between tower buildings... hard wind.. sun in my eyes... coughing.. swearing... rude, unhelpful people in the streets.. freaking trams... painful feet.. no vinyl.. typical monday.

That's a sign you're getting tired of this city wink

baz wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

That's a sign you're getting tired of this city wink

that's a sign I'm getting tired of living somewhere, where it takes me at least 2,5 to 3 hours to get somewhere else (in NL at least, I'm quite fast in Luik, Brussel or K

993 (edited by estrangulalos666 2009-11-05 17:54:35)

frigid wrote:

! you feel lonely in duality, with nothing much to share, anymore, empty, shallow, 1+1=so much less, listening to madonna and sally shapiro, drunk by yourself, and you think that

estrangulalos666 wrote:

If you had love to give you wouldn't be frigid

i hope you give birth to a milliped, so you work all your life for warn out shoes and take better care of your own blisters

Zubeldia wrote:

that's a sign I'm getting tired of living somewhere, where it takes me at least 2,5 to 3 hours to get somewhere else (in NL at least, I'm quite fast in Luik, Brussel or K

997 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:36:10)

I can't seem to go out, drink and listen to music without getting intolerable insomnia these days.

hahahha tell me about it

When a stupid italian seller wants to charge 13 Euro shipping costs, for a 5 Euro record.
Pah , a total of 18 Euros.

Shipping overseas is cheaper.

It

depress the repress

Pages Previous 1 38 39 40 41 42 84 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Life sucks when ...

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB