Re: Life sucks when ...

I wanted to take a cup in the closet of my kitchen et patatra, all the cups and plates fell directly on my nose.
I was bloody and now, I can even touch it. Hope it's not broken.
just needed that tonight. And if go to the emergency to do a radio, i can be sure that go out with the H1N1 flu.

Mademoiselle ... so sorry to hear ... oof sounds really painful ... recover soon. I think medical attention is a good idea though.

Mademoiselle wrote:

I wanted to take a cup in the closet of my kitchen et patatra, all the cups and plates fell directly on my nose.
just needed that tonight. And if go to the emergency to do a radio, i can be sure that go out with the H1N1 flu.

ouch... nasty, hope you are better now

Thank you

http://www.visualizers.nl/temp/bloodymessmarch2009.jpg

as long as it doesnt look like this you're gonna be fine.

hoi!

Mademoiselle wrote:

a hangover plus some flu bug hits at the same time......i feel dreadful

im aff it..

Let's get Dumb

ooft.
thats nasty mate. Rest up.

when you get bullied around on your work by your superiour. "If something goes wrong just blame it on the guy that gets fired in january anyway"

Mademoiselle wrote:

Home is the most dangerous place in the world, that's what they say. I managed to smash a porcelain lamp cover while arranging our closet. Of course I was standing right under so it came crashing down, one of the pieces cutting my left upper arm wide open. Luckily not the artery..

--

Sucks waiting for the records to arrive. It's been almost three weeks (ok there's still hope) and I'm already fearing the worst.

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

baz wrote:

when you get bullied around on your work by your superiour. "If something goes wrong just blame it on the guy that gets fired in january anyway"

Hold on, Baz! Meanwhile you can think of a nice chemical setup in the lab to go out with a bang. wink

"Are you loving?"

Lots of freak accidents here, i dropped a bowl yesterday doing dishes. I reflex tried to catch it in air but i was too late and hit the broken pieces and cut open my fingers. Nothing too serious but it bled for quite a while.

Scarface wrote:
baz wrote:

Hold on, Baz! Meanwhile you can think of a nice chemical setup in the lab to go out with a bang. wink

Yeah, than they really can blame me for something, but for something I DID do for a change wink

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3507/dsc00021mm.jpg

Let's get Dumb

when your being a carelss bastard and drop your laptop, consequently smashing the screen to bits... sad

meschi wrote:

when your being a carelss bastard and drop your laptop, consequently smashing the screen to bits... sad

And you were out of money already! Next you'll be living on the streets with only your TR909 to keep you company wink

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

1,017 (edited by meschi 2009-11-17 10:32:06)

Klart wrote:
meschi wrote:

And you were out of money already! Next you'll be living on the streets with only your TR909 to keep you company wink

its only a 707 sad

when the postmen hide your MW2 copy from you

haha gutted mate!
ill be picking mine up tomorrow.

I'm sick, again. I've to go back to the hospital.

Got the flue since monday sad

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

my boyfriend just got a strange phonecall from a friend, that was apparently very angry at him, just before she  took a bunch of pills.. he went off to the hospital, i hope she isnt hurt.
this is scary.

just spilled hot water over all my records aaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either you don't have many records or did you use a garden hose?

Heil CBS

Mademoiselle wrote:

I'm sick, again. I've to go back to the hospital.

Thats no good, hope you will get better again soon Mademoiselle.

Pages Previous 1 39 40 41 42 43 84 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Life sucks when ...