Re: Life sucks when ...

i always think that djs who only dj on cds, surley they still could work vinyls? its pretty much the same right? to be honest i never have had a chance with cd decks, but would love to have one or two.

Ok, the time has come that I buy a pair of SLs and start DJing with vinyls...
it was already a while that I wanted to buy a pair of those, now it seems to be the moment before they disappear.
a.

Recently a friend borrowed me his cdj1000 and I must say it's easy. I just work it like a sl1200 with the pitch. Haven't tried the loop fucntions and stuff yet as I dont bother much but I think that if you're a good dj and use the options those cdj's offer you can make interesting mixes. Unfortunately most cd-dj's (the ones that never tried vinyl) suck and think that as long as the bpm of both cdj displays are the same they're mixin good. I would really hear someone make a freestyle mix on cdj's with looping, reverse and fancy stuff in it.

Maybe the decision to 'upgrade' my set-up with TSPro instead of a CDJ 800 for instance was a good call after all..
I'll probably be using my SL's eternally even with this digital addition

luckily they're build like tanks!

rip technics.. should be in the rip thread

Vlam Aan

relax people...the sl1200mk5 will still remain in production!

and even if they would halt these too there are plenty of alternatives.

1,058 (edited by dishwashers union 2009-11-27 20:46:38)

-edit-
ach forget about it

ok, then I can wait big_smile

It will suck when the 'codex alimentarius' will start, 1 januari 2010. It will a.o. make vitamin supplements  illegal, put a hold on organic food and have EVERY animal for consumption pumped full of drugs. Shit's no joke and it's worldwide. Simply unbelievable!

it sucks balls when once more the majority of your fellow countrymen prove to be sheepis clueless ignorant racist fucktwats

@ JamesTRubotnik
are you talking about that minarett thing? just saw it yesterday on tv...
that poster they did reminds me of 3rd reich propaganda, no wonder the majority is pro minarett-verbot!

I seen that in the paper today. Fucking horrible and yeah, 3rd Reich propoganda!

they certainly know to play the NSDAP klaviatur...

Received a package from Clone...one record is missing... sad

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

You wake up, you're 42, bald, and your beard and pubes have all gone grey.

..your copy of I'm a Vocoder get's broken in half in the post..

Zubeldia wrote:

..your copy of I'm a Vocoder get's broken in half in the post..

That sucks man, was it the original or the repress? Well, it doesn't matter, a broken record is never funny.

"A Real Music Hater"

1,069 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-12-01 18:38:00)

the w/lbl on Clone CC, but yeah, still...

going to fetch myself another one this evening I guess.. wink

Space Face wrote:

It will suck when the 'codex alimentarius' will start, 1 januari 2010. It will a.o. make vitamin supplements  illegal, put a hold on organic food and have EVERY animal for consumption pumped full of drugs. Shit's no joke and it's worldwide. Simply unbelievable!

Conspiracy nonsense. Codex isn't even a law.

I sliced a 'madame jeanette' pepper in half and removed the seeds with my finger.... at the same time I had an itch in my nose and I itched my nose with that same finger...

... there are no words for the pain...

dica wrote:

I sliced a 'madame jeanette' pepper in half and removed the seeds with my finger.... at the same time I had an itch in my nose and I itched my nose with that same finger...

... there are no words for the pain...

Ouch. Is it over already?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

thank god his arse wasn't itching

keep hackney crap

hehe

Put milk or yoghurt on the affected area, apparently there's a chemical in the milk that reduces the stinging.  I had to put my old chap into a pot of youghurt after scratching myself whilst cutting up chillies.