1,176 (edited by Zubeldia 2010-01-15 00:08:22)

Re: Life sucks when ...

MANASYt wrote:

crazy fucker receives brand new items on discogs and comments - 'ok, but miserable condition'.
hope he chokes on his dinner and kicks the bucket

at least he gave you positive feedback... (?!)

Life sucks when you slip over a disguised patch of ice in front of the church door on the way back from work, and offcourse in a reflex I tried to break my fall with the records I'm carrying, and scratching them whilst landing hard on the curb with my back...

i land on my ipod which is in my pocket, breaking the screen and now have to buy a new ipod for the second time in six months after my last one got nicked...

f*cking christians never heard of SALT?!

edit: but I forgive them for being the ignorant f#ckers that they are..

there's no way you can get your schoolassignments done for tomorrow morning sad

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

there's no way you can get your schoolassignments done for tomorrow morning

glad i left those times behind me.. no uppers lying 'round? wink

1,179 (edited by MANASYt 2010-01-15 08:57:07)

Zubeldia wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

crazy fucker receives brand new items on discogs and comments - 'ok, but miserable condition'.
hope he chokes on his dinner and kicks the bucket

at least he gave you positive feedback... (?!)

yes he did, but how can you call a record thats been taken for the first time out  of the box that the label sent you and a sealed CD "miserable" big_smile
I mean come on, he should look at the dictionary more often cuz it doesnt get more "unmiserable" than this for fucks sake.

too many dislectics on discogs wink

fantomas wrote:

take some books with you...ifm on your mobile...et ca sera une nuit tres courte

I prefer to be at home to do that.
Last time I went in this clinic, one of the nurse didn't wash her hands before to touch me and I went out with a nosocomial infection.

Mademoiselle wrote:
fantomas wrote:

take some books with you...ifm on your mobile...et ca sera une nuit tres courte

I prefer to be at home to do that.
Last time I went in this clinic, one of the nurse didn't wash her hands before to touch me and I went out with a nosocomial infection.

Good luck young lady, regrettably know too much about all the hospital stuffs.

in the cold light of monday morning you realise your wrist is the size of a balloon and there is an egg growing out the back of your head. some twat dropped me on my head in a concrete fireplace, possibly concussed and have to go get an xray.

aiiee.....

http://z.about.com/d/history1900s/1/0/4/R/wwiip140.jpg

i have a strange bruise on my side, fuck knows how that happened. wasn't you was it? yikes

silly drunken antics.

Let's get Dumb

wasn't me.

life sucks when you have to go back to work after about a months holiday... well, actually that doesn't suck too much, but I would stil rather be on the couch watching films.

DumbBot wrote:

aiiee.....

http://z.about.com/d/history1900s/1/0/4/R/wwiip140.jpg

i have a strange bruise on my side, fuck knows how that happened. wasn't you was it? yikes

silly drunken antics.

naw wisnie me, well apart from poking you in the side to get your attention(..quite a lot) sorry dude sad for one weekend only the house of love turned into wwf.

hahah..i dont bruise that easy big_smile, probly stumbled into smth..

Let's get Dumb

meschi wrote:

wasn't me.

life sucks when you have to go back to work after about a months holiday... well, actually that doesn't suck too much, but I would stil rather be on the couch watching films.

i experienced that last week: back to work after 3 weeks holiday, went in with a hangover too - harsh smile

jacderida wrote:
meschi wrote:

wasn't me.

i experienced that last week: back to work after 3 weeks holiday, went in with a hangover too - harsh smile

haha, i fully understand you, guys. only had 10 days off from xmas till i had to go start working again this year, but damn, was just used again to not having to work. really enjoyed being able to sleep long, just hang around, do my stuff, whatever. and then, suddenly, back to work. even though i enjoy working where i work to some degree and i was happy to see some of my work mates again.. that was really hard.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

zora wrote:

haha, i fully understand you, guys. only had 10 days off from xmas till i had to go start working again this year, but damn, was just used again to not having to work. really enjoyed being able to sleep long, just hang around, do my stuff, whatever. and then, suddenly, back to work. even though i enjoy working where i work to some degree and i was happy to see some of my work mates again.. that was really hard.

the sleeping was the best part...

i was nearly crying when my alarm went off at 7am last monday big_smile

the way home took me twice the time (almost 2 hours), because of stupid bus driver. then it was too late for the rest of my plans for this nice evening so i stayed home and find out there is no running water. wtf, where do live?
usually i'd be pissed, tonight i found it funny

"where do live?" -> israel
i have got to admit - have been spending WAY too much money on cabs these past two years, its addicting. i cant stand the public transportation or the PUBLIC for that matter.

public transportation is shit

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

only rail-bound transportation is robotic.
public transportation is not shit. :-)

there i live, trust me, it is
in a more civilized place it's ok to use it

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

public transportation can be hassle but it's not shit. it's better then look for a parking place for 2 hours. in israel they have much to learn about public transportation, it's schedule and customer service.
as for the "no running water" it back now, probably a neighbor close the main pipe for some reason.

@ Barbara stretch: smile
is it you dishwashers union?
congrats for the new alias

your friends brother dies in his sleep aged 32

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

kos010 wrote:

your friends brother dies in his sleep aged 32

sorry to hear. that sucks.

1,199 (edited by Aftering 2010-01-29 23:38:58)

...When you are working for a company that is on the extreme border of closing the books..

Extremely hard to find the motivation in the morning on your way to work.. Life really sucks at those moments..

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

My left arm and hand become violet. I've several veins whichs are "broken" and I'm covered of hematoma. It looks like I'm heroin addict or has been beaten violently. People look at me with pity and I hate that.