friends dies.

karamanga wrote:

^ sorry, that puts this in perspective.

You get made redundant at 3pm on a Friday

serious sympathies to both...

Re: Life sucks when ...

karamanga wrote:

jeez, and after what you were saying the other day about your boss, that sucks sad

and condolences llcoolkm sad

jacderida wrote:
karamanga wrote:

jeez, and after what you were saying the other day about your boss, that sucks sad

and condolences llcoolkm sad

cheers dude. yep pure cuntos - she has a history of 'getting rid' of people she is threatened by.. was in total shock earlier, but i guess its a kick up the arse, a scary one but fuck it like i said worse things could happen eh   neutral

Ach...srry to hear that Miss K, but sounds like it;s for the best.

ontopic:

i have one of those bloody twitch's/pulses in my eye that won't go away mad....hardly a massive deal, but it;s annoying the shit out of me

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

Ach...srry to hear that Miss K, but sounds like it;s for the best.

ontopic:

i have one of those bloody twitch's/pulses in my eye that won't go away mad....hardly a massive deal, but it;s annoying the shit out of me

cheers dude, im not that angry today but cant guarantee self control monday morning! one things for sure ill be letting a few frustrations out nxt weekend big_smile  still twitching? wink

..when your backside still hurts from body-slamming WWF silliness at the weekend
..when you apply for jobs you don't really want
..when your cat doesnt like the new north korean excercise & healthy food regime

karamanga wrote:

..when your cat doesnt like the new north korean excercise & healthy food regime

http://www.citybeat.com/cincinnati/imgs/media/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-il_1.jpg

Is your cat a vegan?

Lol!! ^ big_smile "i just don't give a shit"

@meschi - course he's not vegan i aint no sadist. he gets good old horses past their sell by date sad  i feel bad about that but whats the alternative cooking him up a chicken from sainsburys?!

1,212 (edited by Sham 2010-02-17 19:26:38)

Mademoiselle wrote:

My left arm and hand become violet. I've several veins whichs are "broken" and I'm covered of hematoma. It looks like I'm heroin addict or has been beaten violently. People look at me with pity and I hate that.

i always knew you were on drugs !

well,no, really hope you"ll get better soon !!!

Sham wrote:

You live with strangers and one of them is a mutant breed of bastard who took it upon himself to throw away a bag of groceries (rice, a load of jars of spices) because you didn't put it in your cupboard. And now also suspect was responsible for a missing record, all because of one argument. What the fuck. It's no way to live.

Things other than groceries and records dissappear. Some concrete shoes and down the Quays.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

jeez i need new work and I hate searching for it

Your hard drive in your server dies and can't be recovered

damn I hate lufthansa. better pay your salary's in the future so you don't loose all your customers AND employees  roll

when you get your first KB (knock back), and thats just a job application..  hmm

1,219 (edited by electro warrior 2010-02-22 18:37:01)

karamanga wrote:

when you get your first KB (knock back), and thats just a job application..  hmm

just happened to me with some music I made for a label... gotta keep trying I guess  roll

1,220 (edited by zora 2010-02-22 21:36:34)

had to take out my tongue piercing today. and i miss it. theres just so much space in my mouth now and, well, it was just nice to have it. but i bit on it today while having lunch and broke a good part of one of my teeth. made an awful sound, kinda like crashing a candy, but didnt hurt. well, my tooth is ok again (more or less), but i thought id better take the piercing out. feels strange, like i lost some kind of connection to my wild days. a bit like the end of my youth..
sad

.."this world`s a bubble"..

so you're a grown up now, ah? big_smile

probably has nothing to do with the piercing though. i had this once a few years ago, biting on a piece of very hard bread and suddenly one of my teeth just about broke in two. the dentist actually enjoyed it because it was a challenge for him to get it right, but those guys have a weird sense of humour anyway..

That sounds like some tough-ass bread.

don't know if it will suck YET, I still have huge troubles with both my knees, I can barely walk, had a scan of my left knee tonight, tomorrow they will take a scan of my bones by injecting a sort of radioactive substance (so it colors on the pictures). After that I'll know if I'll need surgery (maybe a prothese)or a long revalidation in a specialized center. Yawn!

"A Real Music Hater"

shit Ray that does suck. years of cycling and snowboarding give me the odd twinge in the knees when i stand up, nothing as bad as what you have though

keep hackney crap

when you hurt your lips after smoking skags from the ash tray.