Re: Life sucks when ...

oh dear

1,602 (edited by meschi 2010-12-08 13:50:34)

when im miles away, im having to work a 9am-10:30pm shift, i've got an jiffy tummy and yet another tooth has cracked... sad

commiserations meschi, there's nothing worse than dental related matters sad

@meschi ... i feel for you man ... teeth issues are no joke ... i don't know what a jiffy tummy but i presume that it isn't pleasant.

score100 wrote:

duuuuuh kara sounds bad. I alreday decided beforehand that i wouldn't come to Glasgow again without ice-skates. regenerate well!

my mum bought me spikey grip things for my shoes! looking forward to seeing you Moritz  smile

This winter fucking sucks....chiselling my car out of a block of ice every moring, risking my neck driving on roads covered in ice, there is no petrol in the filling-stations, food in the shops...i'm soo tired with this cold shit. sad   sad  sad

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

This winter fucking sucks....chiselling my car out of a block of ice every moring, risking my neck driving on roads covered in ice, there is no petrol in the filling-stations, food in the shops...i'm soo tired with this cold shit. sad   sad  sad

ditto man, yesterday morning when i was waiting for the bus my face was actually sore cause it was so cold. i wish that i had a wee house in spain to piss off to during the scottish december!

it's looking promising this weekend that the snow will at least START to go away tho... fingers crossed!

Sucks of you come to a party to dj and it turns out there are only teenage guys with trucker caps jumping around on stupid electro-rave and the moment you start spinning they all come waving mobile phones in your face saying: do you have steve okanoiyoy what the fuck his name is...

Getting drunk seemed to be the only reasonable solution in the end big_smile

1,609 (edited by heifetz 2010-12-13 09:45:32)

when you go look at your dream house (a frigging 18th century castle guard building), make an offer they can't refuse, and only then find out that the city will build a shopping center right in your backyard. we withdrew the offer immediately. if the seller is nice, they won't make us pay 4% of the house price (by law they can make us pay).

jacderida wrote:

commiserations meschi, there's nothing worse than dental related matters sad

I have a good advice for lifesux teeth robots. is to rince your mouth several parts a day. recepie:
1 spoon of soda with 200 ml whater.
another way ( i heard it from tramps) if you have no money for to go to dantist - pull down you telephone adapter and make some shockin tearapy.. i tested only soda.. yet// 100 result!
d method is to kik off oll the teeth and became more robotic with anyelementum smile  big_smile

...you lose your hat

cuties don't exert

1,612 (edited by cebteq 2010-12-19 00:50:39)

you fall on your motorcycle

Edit: eat shit

Mitel' wrote:

another way ( i heard it from tramps)

any advice from tramps should probably be greeted with a good amount of suspicion

ok now im really really fucked off with this broken wrist. two weeks and its no longer a humbling experience now im just frustrated and depressed.

cebteq, any broken bones, bike, ego?

yep, aside from the broken bones, eternal bruising, and weeks at home, i feel like a real dumbass    lol

cebteq wrote:

yep, aside from the broken bones, eternal bruising, and weeks at home, i feel like a real dumbass    lol

were you being a wide-ass - showing off?

you slip on ice cause theres no fucking winter services and fall on your knees and very unfortunate on your arm (first moment i thought, oh, its broken), you scream cause it really hurts and you cant stand up.. and people just go by. i mean.. wtf.. if someone falls down you help him up, no!? my arm still hurts. hope its just bruised and not partially fractured or sth. i can still move it so shouldnt be that serious i hope, but if it still hurts on lets say tuesday, wednesday i might have to go to a doctor let it get x-rayed.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

...you spent 3 months at work with the One but it's not mutual.  I'm love sick beyond repair. sad
First time in my life i met someone that i could not imagine NOT spending the rest of my life with :*(

The last few weeks  (she's a trainee form abroad) we got in closer contact...and the gates of my heart, firmly closed at first, got flooded in a tsunami of love for this girl. Now i'm left with a wasteland around me. Every morning i cannot believe i wont be seeing her before, after or at work anymore.

@kra, hangin out with the wrong crowd i guess

get well soon ceb

cuties don't exert

--/~~~~ wrote:

...you spent 3 months at work with the One but it's not mutual.  I'm love sick beyond repair. sad
First time in my life i met someone that i could not imagine NOT spending the rest of my life with :*(

The last few weeks  (she's a trainee form abroad) we got in closer contact...and the gates of my heart, firmly closed at first, got flooded in a tsunami of love for this girl. Now i'm left with a wasteland around me. Every morning i cannot believe i wont be seeing her before, after or at work anymore.

hey dude, something very similar to that happened to me - i fell head over heals for a girl who also lived over here for nearly a year but then went back home to where she was from. hang in there, it will get better... smile

karamanga wrote:

ok now im really really fucked off with this broken wrist. two weeks and its no longer a humbling experience now im just frustrated and depressed.

oh Kara, just under three weeks to go til it comes off, and you've got me to look after you over new year smile

when I have to listen to a radio from Prague to get the latest news from my own country - Belarus.

when our favourite dictator is re-elected in a rigged election, 20-30k demonstration on the central square dispersed by riot police, plainclothes kgb and the army in minutes, 7 of 9 opposition candidates kidnapped and no info on their whereabouts for over 24hrs now, the remaining two giving official statements denouncing the protest looking scared to shit, official media is all lies lies lies, non-official media is nearly inexistent..

@schmoltz: saw the report on the news. that's some north korea style shit man  sad

heifetz wrote:

@schmoltz: saw the report on the news. that's some north korea style shit man  sad

Yep sounds like our european North Korea ..

Courage schmoltz !