Re: Life sucks when ...

general anaesthetic is definitely one of the most freaky and weird experiences ever. one minute you're awake, then you're asleep without even realising it, then in what seems like instant later, you're awake again, as if no time has passed. but you've actually been out for an hour or something.

it's only happened a couple of times to me in my life. i wouldn't say that i found it frightening as such, but the experience definitely freaked me out a bit.

when my impacted wisdom teeth were removed I had a short dream that was like a kalidescope pointed at a muddy hole in the ground then woke up sitting on a couch with my parents looking at me

yeah boyeee

1,653 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2011-01-05 21:46:34)

Klart wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
San wrote:

Second time you have to go under a general anaesthetic in a month

that's my worst nightmare, brrr. Had to undergo that twice. Good luck San.

Is it the anaesthetic itself that you don't like? Why?

no, it's when you wake up afterwards, you can be really, really sick if it was anaesthetic for a long operation. Never been so sick in my life.
Of course, if it's for a short operation, it's nothing, it's even fun the moment they pump that white liquid stuff into your veins.

PS: did you ever get local anaesthetic in your ears? That's the weirdest thing I've ever experienced  big_smile

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Of course, if it's for a short operation, it's nothing, it's even fun the moment they pump that white liquid stuff into your veins.

PS: did you ever get local anaesthetic in your ears? That's the weirdest thing I've ever experienced  big_smile

morphine? big_smile

it cannot be denied that it is amazing smile.

and the anaesthetic in your ears? don't think i can even imagine that tbh...

Klart wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Thanks Ray smile
Klart - Yea, I don't like it. It can't be very good for your body and I get a bit scared being knocked out like that. The last one I had wasn't supposed to be very strong but I woke up like a zombie, didn't remember a thing and slept for the whole day. It's not a very long op an hour I think but I have to take all this stuff for prep that makes you very nauseas brrrr yuck

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

San wrote:
Klart wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Thanks Ray smile
Klart - Yea, I don't like it. It can't be very good for your body and I get a bit scared being knocked out like that. The last one I had wasn't supposed to be very strong but I woke up like a zombie, didn't remember a thing and slept for the whole day. It's not a very long op an hour I think but I have to take all this stuff for prep that makes you very nauseas brrrr yuck

relax San! relate it your way of life.

I am violently allergic to smth at work.....and the heating in the house is broken.

fan'fuckin'tastic...

Let's get Dumb

poison oak all over my fuckin body owwwww

when your low-bodied car gets stuck in deep slush snow and you have to call a tow-truck to pull it out. cost me 119EURO.

1,660 (edited by heifetz 2011-01-11 13:27:10)

when your asshole work mate who beat you in a promotion last year beat you a second time and will now become your boss. fuck this guy, i'm gonna quit.

the old guy at work makes a scene after you point out his incompetence  tongue

1,662 (edited by coae 2011-01-13 18:29:04)

nice to complain sometimes.. so here goes:

i’ve just started a painter education (as in houses/apartments and not art). had been looking forward to this for a long time. now a little more than one week in some of us is thinking of dropping off.

feels like I’ve started a “prison education”. several students have a “criminal style” and a (i suspect) criminal background (or active). the teachers (2 on 60 students) warns us that we cant have any money, mobiles or stuff like that in our lockers, cause break-ins are not unusual during classes, we share premises whit some high school ghetto kids. there’s only like three people other than me in our small group whit any form of talent (don’t mean talent as in painting a beautiful mural, i mean simple do as the teacher instruct and don’t paint outside the line tasks). don’t know what the others are doing there. maybe to get the “education money” or they have been sent there by ams (swe employment service)

it isn’t all bad, some nice people, fun to paint but.. the trouble is it’s not like i can do my task and move on to next, (teacher can’t give the same information 30 times so) we have to wait for the f*** retards. basic and simple 30 min tasks takes 3 hours for some.

i had no idea it would be like this. (well kept secret when I applied) very displeased.
hate the “ghetto style”, intellect level is way below zero.
they probably think I’m gay smile because don’t wear adidas pants

feels like am back at high school…  depressed…

I feel you pain Coae. I started a job in Spetember and it was supposed to be a helath and research project working with young people out of college. I found out Monday it is going to become a Work programme for unemployed people. I cant do that shit.

Its scary how dumb some kids are and how ghetto they think they are.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

1,664 (edited by coae 2011-01-28 22:11:06)

thx! things have settled a bit for me.. knock on wood ..culture clash in the beginning. got my own rum to paint in,
so i/ we that are there to learn don’t have to whait for those who aren’t.

have you meet the people that will be in the work program? i attended a similar program a while back, the people there  where more of the “tired souls” type than the “ghetto kidz” stile. maybe it will be the same for you.. good luck!

Leo Slayer wrote:

This wannabe 'getto' in western european countries of mostly middle, sometimes lower, -class kids is such a weird concept. I have never understood this. Why would anyone want to identify themselve with something that is just worse then the situation they're in?

coae, where are you from? (just curious)

1,667 (edited by coae 2011-01-29 17:08:17)

södertälje ca a half-hour south of stockholm

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:
Leo Slayer wrote:

This wannabe 'getto' in western european countries of mostly middle, sometimes lower, -class kids is such a weird concept. I have never understood this. Why would anyone want to identify themselve with something that is just worse then the situation they're in?

don’t get it either.. there are three "rough" areas in my town that are competing to be the shittiest
some years ago the buss couldn't drive inside one of the areas course it’s keept getting attacked.
so everybody who live there have to walk last bit. so stupid

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:
Leo Slayer wrote:

Cuz all the cool rappers live in the 'geto'. They get all the women and have the guns.

Im out ghetto them with the Egyptian Lover and acid trax. They never did drugs so i can scare them easily.  yo coae im in sweden n may !

1,670 (edited by coae 2011-01-31 17:29:16)

yo.. cool, what's your plans?

Visiting a friend in Gothenburg and heading north to near Karlstad for the weekend.

today i go under the knife. a wisdom-tooth has to be dug out from my jaw. sweaty palms..

heifetz wrote:

today i go under the knife. a wisdom-tooth has to be dug out from my jaw. sweaty palms..

the worst happened: they could not remove the tooth completely. for one hour the doctor drilled and pulled. in the end they gave up and sent me to surgery, which i have to wait until tomorrow! the doc called my case 'the worst that can happen'.

pure horror.

FUCK THAT yikes

1,675 (edited by olivier8 2011-02-02 09:45:31)

What kind of dentist is this???
http://s2.e-monsite.com/2010/03/31/02/resize_550_550//Barbier-dentiste.jpg