1,676 (edited by heifetz 2011-02-02 10:08:31)

Re: Life sucks when ...

not far from that. the methods are quite similar still, all they have is the knife and chisel.

they took 2 out, one was sideways and grown into the back jaw. now it's over and i'm totally exhausted. i got codeine (morfine) pills for pain relief.

good to hear that they finally got them all out.. you must look like a hamster smile

i look like a beat up morfine junkie

1,679 (edited by Obi1r 2011-02-02 13:59:11)

I had my wisdom teeth removed long time ago, I thought that was a smart move. 2 months later my jaw got swollen after further investigation it appeared this bloody wannabe surgeon destist had left a little piece in there.
Removing the piece did not took one hour, but about 30 minutes pretty heavy workabout...I tell you those were long minutes!
If you are thinking doing the same thing go ahead, but make a x-ray after, pieces they ' forget'  will show up. Still its a smart thing to do, once the wisdom tooth gets infected you are enter a world of pain... it is a lot less painful to get them out before all that

Strictly Rockaas

Got that wisdow tooth infected 3 weeks ago.  It was like going true hell, wanting to knock my head on the walls for days and nights... The infection growed so much that I nearly couldn't swallow anymore.. Horrible, and extremely painfull

Have an appointment in 2 months to remove it, and the operation will be awake as it is on one side only, pfff.. Feel that cold sweat already...

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWOK0Lfh7w[/youtube]

absolutely horrific sad

didn't seem appropriate to post this in the 'random media' thread...

Yep Jac  one of the more awful moments there .. Cairo's burning ..

omg  yikes

.."this world`s a bubble"..

a friend got robbed and kicked in the face while she was down
broken nose / concussion..

You accidently shart yourself on a first date

1,686 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2011-02-17 08:51:37)

We have the World Record as of today: 249 days without a government, we've beaten Iraq! 249 days and counting.
Don't know if that sucks because there is big party in Ghent tonight to celebrate the record  (every reason to go out and drink is good enough for us in Ghent)  big_smile
Normally that kind of struggle concerns me but that political circus is so out of proportions these days that the only thing I can do about it is to laugh and making the best of it. Poor country.

"A Real Music Hater"

@rvm: Congrtzzz for the record !  lol
But there are lots of daily deadly things around, way worse I'm afraid...

1,688 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2011-02-18 07:01:03)

Actually the party was great, lots of chicks (interested in politics I guess?). I just got home and I have to go to work in about 1,5 hour, that will be less fun.

"A Real Music Hater"

2 days to go and then it's weekend again, GOOD. I'm getting tired of working with these kids, they have no respect.

"A Real Music Hater"

to have a sore throat before party-action-weekend begin...

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

Got a package with one record broken... Shiiiit sad

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

things just suck....car keeps breaking down, job is sucking the life out of me...i buy some records to cheer me up, they send me the wrong stuff..tired of the daily struggle.

Let's get Dumb

il mafioso wrote:

which one? I hope it wasn't too expensive.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
il mafioso wrote:

which one? I hope it wasn't too expensive.

CRC/Myon (Heliocentric 004). Not expansive (for the moment), but lots of people want it and it's already out of stock in some shops.

a broken record always sucks, no matter the price and there's not much you can do about it, even if it was shipped insured you will always be the dupe in the end.
Well, it's better to get this one broken than the Pametex one, but it still sucks big time.

"A Real Music Hater"

..your marriage is over.

1,697 (edited by Fossa 2011-03-10 16:31:45)

This is probably gonna sound like a naive teenager problem.
Some of you might remember how i posted this in the "tell us why you're happy" -thread:

I know people are posting here awesome stuff, like getting married and stuff.
But robots, dudes, this robette is the awesomest girl i've ever met!
I'd never say this so soon in finnish, especially to her, but fuck! i think im in love, of some kind at least.

And so it was. Best time of my life. I've never ever met anyone like her and never meen more happy in my hole fucking life. And the best thing was that she shared all these feelings.

Last Tuesday she broke up with me.

There was no way i could have seen this. I did everything right. She was all along totally in love with me and it was like a fairytale. She broke up with me without any reason fucking reason that i could blame.

Apparently she has this thing, which she has had with all her previous relationships. She falls deeply in love with someone at first but when the first rush starts to come down, nothing is the same anymore and everything after that feels like nothing to her.

She suffers from depression, which was very ok by me. It didn't cause any problems and i was very willing to be there with her at her bad times. But FUCK i wish she would have warned me about this too sad She apparently thought that this time it would be different and this would be for real.

But the worst thing here is, that the 4 months we were together, was very enough for me to fall VERY VERY VERY deeply in love with her. I mean despite all her problems SHE WAS THE ONE. I mean she had everything. I had everything. I was ready to throw all of my fucking life to the side because of her. She was so so so so so fucking perfect for me sad

I've never EVER felt so bad in my life. Not just sad, i'm nearing panic attacks and feeling sick. I cried in my moms lap yesterday for the first time in probably over 17 years. I can't even LISTEN TO MUSIC which is my freakin' life, because i've listened all the good songs with her or thinking about her so music makes me feel bad right now.

I miss her like hell. I feel that i'd need a lap to hug or someone to crumple down under a blanket but fuck, the only one i've ever in my life had the chance to do that for real is gone from my life.

Actually the worst thing here is, that because she was so perfect, i'm afraid i'll ever gonna meet anyone to match that level sad
How does anyone ever top that beautiful, smart, sexy, stylish and cool girl?

I'm fucking 27 in a few weeks and running out of time. I really thought this was the one to get the fucking kids and move to a big house.

Thank you life! Fuck this shit sad

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

a broken record always sucks, no matter the price and there's not much you can do about it, even if it was shipped insured you will always be the dupe in the end.
Well, it's better to get this one broken than the Pametex one, but it still sucks big time.

Well, i buy records online since 2003 or 2004, first time it happens, so could be worst.
Of course if it was the Pametex one, it would sucks a lot more  smile

damned Fossa, that really sucks, I also had something similar when I was 27. It sounds cliché but it gets better although you'll probably never forget it. You'll learn from it, you'll get more picky and you'll think twice before you start something which isn't a bad thing. Take your time to get over it and don't do stupid things, it only makes it worse and it's not worth it in the end. I know, now my words won't help I guess but give yourself the time to get everything straight with yourself and only yourself. And don't call her or look her up, it only makes it worse. I feel your pain man.

"A Real Music Hater"

Thanks Ray.

I kinda know it already that i should be more careful and maybe should have been this time too. I've also had one similar break up, but this was definitely much much much worse.

It's just that it was so hard to foresee this. I mean she didn't actually lie or act being in love or anything like that, but rather lived in a bubble of love of some sort. And she apparently didn't see it either until it burst.

I just wish that this won't make me too careful. I don't want to scare off women in the future by seeming too afraid of being dumped or shit like that.

Fortunately time will heal me i know, but the waste of time. The fucking waste of time sad

Why does life have to be this fucked up sad

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.