151 (edited by olivier8 2008-09-09 10:18:52)

Re: Life sucks when ...

fried a drum machine this morning by sending the wrong DC polarity..sucks hard!!!!
(BOSS DR-55)
hopefully it won't be too bad and a simple replacement of whatever component blew off will suffice , i hope, but still it sucks!!!

you just heared your ex girlfriend, whose still a close friend of you, just fell in love with the guy that was flirting with her the past years and of whom you always said he was after her and she didnt believe it.  One word: Zielsvertrappend.

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

when you can't remember every record in your clone shopping list and forget to order mr. Pauli's new release.
anyoneknow if you can edit an order with clone before they ship it?

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

when you can't remember every record in your clone shopping list and forget to order mr. Pauli's new release.
anyoneknow if you can edit an order with clone before they ship it?

no prob if you're fast enough.
clone is supernice.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

...well life sucks in general and that sucks

156 (edited by zora 2008-09-16 19:46:44)

im still at work. and no end in sight today. puh..
yikes help!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

157 (edited by zora 2008-09-17 02:00:56)

ok, back home. finally!

its very rare that i work longer than 8, 9 hours, so to me, its ok to stay longer if really necessary. but i never stayed as long as today/ tonight. i had to finish sth today, with which i couldnt start earlier for several reasons, which werent up to me. i finished at 0.20h. missed the last underground to central station, had to take a bus, missed the "s-bahn" at 0.55h (no other trains during the week at that time), went out of the station to smoke, went back and into mcdonalds, had 2 coffee and read a stupid magazine from "deutsche bahn" just to kill one hour, took the next "s-bahn", was in my town at 2.35h. im so happy that i took the car this morning to the station and not the "stra

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Poor thing sad
I just had a bitch fight with a girl at work.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

my celphone fell in the toilet while i was peeing

he's acting very strang now

fuck

hahaha, sorry

life sucks when your not going to a certain Hott, Hott party sad

and also i hurted my knee, soo now i walk like a disabled with a prosthetic leg..

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

and also i hurted my knee, soo now i walk like a disabled with a prosthetic leg..

you could still do the robot dance while staying at the same spot the whole night.

^^well..i wasn't going anyways, busting my knee up.....was just the icing on the cake of shit sad

Let's get Dumb

the sun is shining, you want to start your week-end and you still have to work today from 14.00 to 22.00

"Heaven's in the backseat of my Cadillac"

spookie wrote:

my celphone fell in the toilet while i was peeing

he's acting very strang now

fuck

At least you didn't flush it like a friend of mine smile

you're broke

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

^ x 2. sad

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Phuture wrote:

...well life sucks in general and that sucks

I couldn't agree more.

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

you are the guy they piss on at a new work , and infact they are just a bunch of caffeinefreaks,walking around like hen's in a chickenfarm

you find a copy of nice & wild's diamond girl for 50 cents, only to come home and find out there's a piece broken off the vinyl and only the inside 2 tracks are playable!

you got a new bill, you can't pay
so the pile gets bigger and the bank wins again.

Vlam Aan

rude66 wrote:

you find a copy of nice & wild's diamond girl for 50 cents, only to come home and find out there's a piece broken off the vinyl and only the inside 2 tracks are playable!

for 50c you cannot complain!  wink

when there are 2 school massacres in your tiny country in less than a year

when the cunt you call boss sends something out signing with your name making you look like an idiot

...you lose your passport in a drunken fit of stupidity. flying home tonight. I hope they accept my provisional licence! hmm