1,901 (edited by heifetz 2012-06-27 11:16:22)

Re: Life sucks when ...

Klart wrote:

When the local tax office wants to look into your papers...

Ouch, hope they find nothing

you're squarely in the friend zone and, you don't have to be told, you damn well better get used to it.

1,903 (edited by AudaxPowder 2012-07-28 20:45:51)

mushaden wrote:

you're squarely in the friend zone and, you don't have to be told, you damn well better get used to it.

Abandon and cull the situation then. You don't need to be hanging around someone who perpetuates thoughts of negative self worth. In life we need people who enhance existence, not people who categorize you (or people who make you categorize yourself).

Bad dreams....my inner psyche seems to like tormenting me. Should just become a amph junkie and never sleep neutral

Let's get Dumb

No fun in bed due to wrong toothpaste

Thanks Audax.  I'm very close to manning up and doing that... I hope.

man, I'm in the same boat.  cant seem to get rid of this chinese girl, and i don't even wanna be friends   wink

when your juniors' get repeatedly promoted over you at work & there is no work available anywhere else. fuck meritocracy.

It beats "perception is everything" any day

http://i.imgur.com/mjKGz.jpg

i'm betting my house on the nice guy strategy

life sucks when i am conscious.  when i am unconscious i never remember feelling like life sucks.  so it must be linked to conscious.  judgin, comparing lead to low self image and negativity.

... when you promote a mix on your website and use the picture that the dj had chosen.
oh no, that part is ok. life sucks when getty images send you the bill for using their property: € 750
(and another picture, so 2x 750. without vat)

streppe wrote:

... when you promote a mix on your website and use the picture that the dj had chosen.
oh no, that part is ok. life sucks when getty images send you the bill for using their property: € 750
(and another picture, so 2x 750. without vat)

WHOA! O_O
Seriously, they do that??

you have a 10 hour shift tomorrow (Saturday)

Chin up Mushaden. I do a 9 and hour half shift every other saturday. It's not too bad, once you get used to it.

Thanks, this is the same type of thing (every other weekend) so it could be worse.

smile What kind of work out of interest?

veterinary clinic, the lowest position... boarding assistant

The only way is up then!:D Must be pretty cool working with animals. I'm a moderator for the childrens BBC so have to read a million childrens' posts...

I love animals, but I got bitten today  yikes by a dog at least... cats are apparently worse.  I was scared for the rest of my shift.

It's not so nice having to restrain animals bent on fighting tooth and claw against treatment.  This is just kind of an exploratory job for me... right now I don't see myself taking it further, but I will give it more time.

my bike got stolen from inside of my building.

divorce, buying a new apartment and when your done with renovation and moving in get kicked out from a company you've given 110% to during the last 6 years.
2013 will be the year of adjusting to changes.

ouch, that's some heavy shit. someone wise said "if you're going through hell, just keep going".

life suck when you live in Isra-hell and suck even more if you live in Palestine.
Hamas fire missiles on israel, israel bomb gaza this never ending loop is so depressing
last few days i there were few alarms in TLV, i had to get my old neighbor and take her downstairs to the shelter, it was funny in strange way, but it suck hard on the other hand. earlier today a bus blow up in tel aviv. this whole situation bring up memories from early 2000's when i lived in jerusalem... no one went out, i used to work in a bar and people hardly arrived... suicide bombers on bus was common (as common as it can get). so many bad memories rised lately... i even dreamt on the army.... i realize that most israelis have army/bombs post trauma. and i'm sure that kids in gaza grow up in 1000 times harder environment so i recently think that this situation just keep on for ever.

and after all that i suppose to dj tonight in some bar...  l