201 (edited by humangigz 2008-11-16 23:18:02)

Re: Life sucks when ...

...but anyway it's fucking monday, good night

202 (edited by Marco Tulio Thrash 2008-11-17 01:01:59)

Odessa wrote:

when your shit ass job, sucks balls and is taking too much precious time, you would rather spend on own work. Wich makes you have 18 hours workdays, after 'work' you really go to work, you hardly sleep, hardly can't wake up, go to the job like a zombie. and it will go on and on, fear keeps comming...untill i release myself.
or something.

Well said ... but you still manage to release good music and create jewelry which is more than I can say for myself.

My job sucks ass and also sometimes sucks everything out of me ... and it's not exactly rocket science either

When you lose your wallet!

"Opinions are a private matter. The public has an interest only in judgments.

When a bunch of records I ordered on discogs never seem to arrive........

The economy sucks!

My boss got laid off (now I have to do some of his work, so now I have more responsibilities at the same mediocre pay), my mom got laid off, and my favorite vegan restaurant closed down yesterday.

When i can't get any of my  italo/new wave/spacesynth and spacedisco samples id-ed......................

Those were the days...

dirtieblonde wrote:

The economy sucks!

My boss got laid off (now I have to do some of his work, so now I have more responsibilities at the same mediocre pay), my mom got laid off, and my favorite vegan restaurant closed down yesterday.

Eat a biiiig burger, it helps!

the economy sucks everywhere, just waiting when the trigger will be pulled on me..

@ marco tulio trasch

that made my day!!
thank u for the kind words! well, i talked at work, so now im working 3 days, mo time fo own shit, and acces to the brand new edit set: after effects here i come! so there: a litlle shimmering star at the end of this doom tunnel.
:-)

the mystery of space, communicate,walking in the neon

fucking ripped off on discogs again and (again) no refund from paypal. hmm

Reassuring to know that anyone can start a dummy account, "sell" a bunch of records and empty their account with no chance of being arrested or being made to pay it back.

And that if you post the sellers details on the discogs forums the topic will be removed. hmm

I fear the same shit, since I wait so long for a record now (within germany)... It would be my second experience with no delivery on dg`s. and all together it is my third record I bought on discogs. Not such a good rate, no?

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Ive had a slight problem with a guy. Bought a nice record and the guy immediately tried to charge me shipping costs that were not only insured but judging by the postage price it was going to be hand delivered by a posse of busty blonde maidens, who swam across the channell with golden armbands and diamond incrusted snorkels.

I complained... got normal shipping cost with attitude... "dont blame me if your record goes missing"

surprise surprise...no record.

it is a real business man, meschi wink 

Btw, I had an order from israel and I asked the guy if it would make sense to send via registrated shipping. The guy don`t wanted it, cheapest way prefered. But now I wonder he don`t answers my mails... And I suppose the stuff is somewhere in albania or so... roll

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

an endless supply of bad sellers neutral

Also worried about one more... anyone purchased from 'erucsbo' on ebay???

such is the life of buying records online hmm

captain duran wrote:

Btw, I had an order from israel and I asked the guy if it would make sense to send via registrated shipping. The guy don`t wanted it, cheapest way prefered. But now I wonder he don`t answers my mails... And I suppose the stuff is somewhere in albania or so... roll

shipping from israel wasn't expansive till not so long ago then they change the whole system and it's more expensive
but still, the guy sounded like an asshole do you now the name of the seller?
btw, how long are you waiting?

meschi wrote:

such is the life of buying records online hmm

Till now I've never been ripped off while buying records online.......but now I expect the worst.......waiting for ages now

Mule Driver wrote:
captain duran wrote:

shipping from israel wasn't expansive till not so long ago then they change the whole system and it's more expensive
but still, the guy sounded like an asshole do you now the name of the seller?
btw, how long are you waiting?

no, I sold some Cd`s to him (to israel) and I offered a registrated shipping. But he wants as cheapest as possible, also he asked me several times for another shipping cost, but I have my rules. anyways, will see what happens.

btw, I got my record today (I meantioned some lines ahead) - strange... smile

discogs sales 

fuck

220 (edited by Sander 2008-11-19 23:45:54)

My life just sucks and I'm hoping not to become like 80 or something. Next year is also fine.

captain duran wrote:

funny, I also got my missing ebay package today smile ...although the seller sent it 3 weeks after I paid.

when you read the morning news

Sander wrote:

My life just sucks and I'm hoping not to become like 80 or something. Next year is also fine.

Put your misery in some music. Most of the best music was made this way.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

hysteric wrote:
captain duran wrote:

funny, I also got my missing ebay package today smile ...although the seller sent it 3 weeks after I paid.

so we are the lucky ones smile

discogs sales 

life sucks ass, when u have taken the day off, to go riding ( yes: horse ) your car breaks down, cant drive no mo, can't ride...car is going to the demollision, no money for a new one.
damn cars.

the mystery of space, communicate,walking in the neon