Re: Second spring for Electroclash

heartbreak gives the same feeling as judge jules

"ok so I've been to hundreds of their gigs in UK, Europe and USA and you know more than me having seen a youtube clip. I think you should look again."

ok, maybe you are right. i have only these small footage to check and get a view.
but hihi,

"hundreds of gigs around the world"

are they so big meanwhile?

or you are at the end the PR guy behind them?

wink

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:

one reason: kids dont know the roots.

and where should they know the roots from? it's not taught at school or fed with your mother's milk. maybe some of those kids will start digging for more based on - for example - that fav list in NME.

education and knowledge is good, but is it really necessary for everybody and their kids to be experts in electronic (dance) music history? no. a lot of people just want to party and dance to it.

JamesTRubotnik wrote:
dolcevita wrote:

one reason: kids dont know the roots.

and where should they know the roots from? it's not taught at school or fed with your mother's milk. maybe some of those kids will start digging for more based on - for example - that fav list in NME.

education and knowledge is good, but is it really necessary for everybody and their kids to be experts in electronic (dance) music history? no. a lot of people just want to party and dance to it.

my statement was about emo.

i hate soccer

It would be more postmodern to go to a hundred shows and then say that they suck

but maybe after hundred shows you are BRAINWASHED.

i hate soccer

307 (edited by Starborough 2009-06-03 16:46:23)

dolce is talking about hardcore punk anyways..

but Leo Slayer, here in NL hardcore is not getting softer, slower or whatever, there are more styles on offer that have their own sounds.. the superfast stuff also has its own room on bigger parties and is sold as speedcore or terror, then there is the more melodic less interesting stuff which is sold as hardcore, the more interesting stuff imo is sold as industrial hardcore (best stuff in that scene still comes from Dordrecht, reprezent!) and then there is the UK Hardcore that is pretty cool and is bringing back breakbeats into the genre.

We should discuss gabber more often. Beats electroclash anytime. And it will be an accomplishment to get Heartbreak involved.

Dordrecht Redneck Pride:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3OHAU-5rY[/youtube]

308 (edited by dolcevita 2009-06-03 16:41:16)

oh, shame on me, it was about HARDCORE electronica...
GABBER and stuff, ok:

ALLES NAAR DE KLOTE !!!!!!!!

btw:

are PLANET CORE still so popular in the dutch regions?

i hate soccer

Starborough wrote:

but JamesTRubotnik, here in NL hardcore is not getting softer, slower or whatever, there are more styles on offer that have their own sounds..

i think you meant leo

dolcevita wrote:

"ok so I've been to hundreds of their gigs in UK, Europe and USA and you know more than me having seen a youtube clip. I think you should look again."

ok, maybe you are right. i have only these small footage to check and get a view.
but hihi,

"hundreds of gigs around the world"

are they so big meanwhile?

or you are at the end the PR guy behind them?

wink

you have a crazily suspicious mind. I run a label with Ali and he does Magic Waves with us and he's one of my best friends. I toured with them in the US and their first gig was in my front room. so yes I've literally seen them countless times over the years.

do I have to be their PR agent to have a point of view that disagrees with you?

JamesTRubotnik wrote:
Starborough wrote:

but JamesTRubotnik, here in NL hardcore is not getting softer, slower or whatever, there are more styles on offer that have their own sounds..

i think you meant leo

I did, sorry.

"you have a crazily suspicious mind. I run a label with Ali and he does Magic Waves with us and he's one of my best friends. I toured with them in the US and their first gig was in my front room. so yes I've literally seen them countless times over the years."

then you should be wise and more relaxed.

and yes i am crazy. sorry.

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:

"you have a crazily suspicious mind. I run a label with Ali and he does Magic Waves with us and he's one of my best friends. I toured with them in the US and their first gig was in my front room. so yes I've literally seen them countless times over the years."

then you should be wise and more relaxed.

and yes i am crazy. sorry.

eventually an apology! it's accepted, but it's not the one I require.

and I'm perfectly relaxed, smoking one now in fact.

boom shanka!

;D

i hate soccer

bias wrote:

heartbreak gives the same feeling as judge jules

Your input to this forum and the forum before it is as childish as ever. Get a girlfriend/boyfriend to vent some of that pent up what ever it is you have bubbling under that ole lil body of yours.

casionova wrote:

ok so I've been to hundreds of their gigs in UK, Europe and USA and you know more than me having seen a youtube clip. I think you should look again.

Hundreds of gigs? Are you serious? They must be rock stars.

C. wrote:
casionova wrote:

ok so I've been to hundreds of their gigs in UK, Europe and USA and you know more than me having seen a youtube clip. I think you should look again.

Hundreds of gigs? Are you serious? They must be rock stars.

serious, but more in the 100 range rather than hundreds I suppose... since I've seen them over their entire career (about 3 years so far I think), went on the whole US tour with them and they often play more than one gig in a night it does all rack up to about that amount. if you don't believe the amount of gigs they do check their myspace for proof.

rock stars seems a strange choice of phrase for describing people still struggling to pay the rent - you'd be surprised, you probably get paid more than they do.

you are real prestige protector

319 (edited by casionova 2009-06-04 06:25:32)

bias wrote:

you are real prestige protector

I can't even understand you now bias, you make no sense. what the fuck is a "prestige protector", it sounds like a type of bank account or a firewall setting. is that really the best you can do?

there's a word for people like you - TOY

edit: I see your attempt to refer to other people's jokes now, obviously in place of having any of your own to make. wtf have netzwerk frankfurt got to do with anything on here anyway? does seem a bizarre thing to bring up, but I guess that's how desparate you've got to try and find anything to fill posts up with in a final frenzied bid to remind anyone you exist.

straight up TOY.

casionova wrote:

rock stars seems a strange choice of phrase for describing people still struggling to pay the rent - you'd be surprised, you probably get paid more than they do.

Depends on how big their flats are, no? Maybe they live in big mansions...

C. wrote:
casionova wrote:

Depends on how big their flats are, no? Maybe they live in big mansions...

I think anyone who's ever been to any of the places we live is laughing at you now C.

i cant belive the pussy moderators put up with the spamming when its clear casionova has no interest in the forum other than to advertise his bullshit projects

323 (edited by casionova 2009-06-04 06:20:24)

cebteq wrote:

i cant belive the pussy moderators put up with the spamming when its clear casionova has no interest in the forum other than to advertise his bullshit projects

explain how that's the case then, as:

1. I'm not in Heartbreak
2. I do shows on Intergalactic FM, which I think is just slightly relevant to this forum, and am free to write what I like on here like anyone else whether I did or not.
3. I've got every right to announce anything musically-based I want on here in the same way that anyone can and does. You wouldn't have a go at I-f for announcing a new release or party would you?
4. all you do is talk shit on here and they let you get away with it! grow up.

casionova wrote:

I can't even understand you now bias, you make no sense. what the fuck is a "prestige protector", it sounds like a type of bank account or a firewall setting. is that really the best you can do?

there's a word for people like you - TOY.

you have mental firewall

casionova wrote:
cebteq wrote:

explain how that's the case then.

why dont you got make a mix or buy some records or whatever it is you do that makes your life better than ours and leave the forum alone