Re: Second spring for Electroclash

bias wrote:
casionova wrote:

I can't even understand you now bias, you make no sense. what the fuck is a "prestige protector", it sounds like a type of bank account or a firewall setting. is that really the best you can do?

there's a word for people like you - TOY.

you have mental firewall

you have deep loneliness issues and a Napoleon complex.

cebteq wrote:
casionova wrote:
cebteq wrote:

i cant belive the pussy moderators put up with the spamming when its clear casionova has no interest in the forum other than to advertise his bullshit projects

explain how that's the case then.

why dont you got make a mix or buy some records or whatever it is you do that makes your life better than ours and leave the forum alone

cos most people on here ar thoroughly nice and interested in being positive humans. Why would I leave a forum just cos of you?

ask yourself why youre here in the first place
it seems like youre a friendly guy, go hang out with your friends

Meanwhile, in the land of electroclash, nobody cared about Heartbreak and DJ Hell ruled the scene with Brian Ferry tongue

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1n5I-p5B2o[/youtube]

cebteq wrote:

ask yourself why youre here in the first place
it seems like youre a friendly guy, go hang out with your friends

why I'm here - I like music. it's not difficult.

why are you here? to talk shit.

why dont i ever see you talk about music then, or anything thats not related to your friends, scene, releases, shows etc for that matter

cebteq wrote:

why dont i ever see you talk about music then, or anything thats not related to your friends, scene, releases, shows etc for that matter

announcing a new release/party/, posting mixes, discussing Heartbreak here now are all musically based things. calling Ali an asshole is a personal thing.

where do you actually saying anything constructive about anything?

I could talk about your music of course, or don't you want us to go there?

its not my fault we're living in an age of cultural and intellectual decline big_smile

cebteq wrote:

its not my fault we're living in an age of cultural and intellectual decline big_smile

well no-one's encouraging that more than you.

this coming from a guy whos been to hundreds of heartbreak/ electroclash shows

cebteq wrote:

this coming from a guy whos been to hundreds of heartbreak/ electroclash shows

been to a few heartbreak shows, never any electroclash though. actually I tell a lie, I did see Miss Kittin set a few years back at Sonar. oh but I never talk about music do I?

wouldnt want your facny outfits go to waste

cebteq wrote:

wouldnt want your facny outfits go to waste

what fancy outfits are these?

sorry im stereotyping homosexuals

no you're just stupid and unable to come up with a proper argument.

you got me

cebteq wrote:

i cant belive the pussy moderators put up with the spamming when its clear casionova has no interest in the forum other than to advertise his bullshit projects

oh get back in your cage, cebteq...

if you were so smart you wouldn't start this pointless conversation. everybody can think and write whatever they want about your friends group.

345 (edited by cebteq 2009-06-03 20:29:53)

get me outta here!!!!
lol

The 80s revival has just about run its course. All the white suits and NME interviews in the world won't prevent that. 90s shit is where its at now folks. Time for Heartbreak to grab a sax and start recording Josh Wink style if they wanna make it big. Now where did I put those two-tone pants?

bias wrote:

if you were so smart you wouldn't start this pointless conversation. everybody can think and write whatever they want about your friends group.

yeah and I can say what I like back when my friends are being called assholes. I didn't start anything here. go back and read the thread it if you've forgotten.

Guys, why don't you take this onto your own pointless arguing thread. It's a total downer for the rest of us. I'd rather be talking about how revolutionary Casey Spooner is.

lina wrote:

Guys, why don't you take this onto your own pointless arguing thread. It's a total downer for the rest of us. I'd rather be talking about how revolutionary Casey Spooner is.

why don't we start a new thread where we don't call people assholes and attack people for making music then?

http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=924