Re: Second spring for Electroclash

its fun to read all these comments.

Ant.la: first I thought, mmh, why the guy is using the word electroclash, because I thought it was only a word for the hype in the beginning of the 2000s. but since I read the thread carefully I have to recognize that "electroclash" is deep in the minds of many ppl and it is a brand. hehe. so the question for the second spring is unnecassary, no?

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

werblex wrote:

hmmmm might post some of my electroclash stuff i made from before I learned what cool was.  Its got a fit german bird saying some random shit about decadence in  a really strict voice. just digging around my reason files now

just post the pic. of said young lady.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

thank god - the thread is still alive. ithought it could be dead.

the second spring for the topic about the second spring for electroclash big_smile

i hate soccer

who cares about electroclash?

long live ELECTRO FOLK !!!

http://www.zeit.de/online/2009/25/patri … -interview

http://images.zeit.de/bilder/2009/25/kultur/musik/wolf-iv/wolf-iv-artikel-410.jpg

i hate soccer

post depro folk

406 (edited by Marco Tulio Thrash 2009-06-10 16:55:36)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/Patrick_wolf-the_bachelor.jpg

that cover makes me barf ... it's exactly what I hate about the whole British mainstream thing. I'd rather go and play some Final Fantasy than look or listen to this.

Edit: ... and the whole steampunk hype ... they can all just pump that hot air up their derrieres and then fist themselves copiously like horny pistons.

That Bruno film looks funny

408 (edited by Ant.La 2009-06-13 10:47:53)

Yesterday i've met Professor Electro-Anus-Superhonk. He told me about my thread:

First, Larry T coined the musical genre term Electroclash (end of 2001!). His events and artists like W.I.T. or Cowgum stands for Electroclash.
The journalist put all electro-artist like ADULT., I-F, Miss Kittin & The Hacker (all 90s!) or bands like Client and Ladytron in the Electroclash genre.

At last Prof. Electro-Anus-Superhonk announced "Electroclash" or "NeoPop" are just 'new' names for old genres. The discussion about the fashion thing is a seperate thing.  And yes, the Prof. thinks artists like Fischerspooner are more fashion like music. Music kills and fashion sells.

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

Fischerspooner hosts 'New Now Next' on Logo TV this Sunday, June 14th at midnight. This is not to be missed as Casey and Warren discuss 'Entertainment' and the new video for 'We Are Electric'.

New Now Next

Watch the 'We Are Electric' video.

Enjoy!

I thought that video and song was alright.

Cripes, thought that was hawtin's new look for a minute there.

mangalore wrote:
renault wrote:
mangalore wrote:

Ali's not an asshole. He's a total bell end.

and he bums dogs.

and wets the bed.

oi mangalore, wind ya neck in
the only dog i ever bummed was you ya malard

didn't touch the sides mate.

was like throwing a party sized mars bar down the channel tunnel.

Alreet pet!

electro-folk is so 2001-2003

and it was done far better then by berend & peter licht than this guy, jesus. this guys songs have the same dramatic feel as my chemical romance and all those emo bands that try to be all epic.

thank god peter lichts songs were honest and sincere.

i can dig thieves like us, but not this. jesus.

"i can dig thieves like us, but not this. jesus."

;-)

i hate soccer