226 (edited by Mark Boon 2009-12-13 04:50:13)

Re: Football

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

I wasn't surprised at all that he said something like that, it's typical for Dutch football reporters, they honestly believe that Dutch teams can't fail against Belgian teams smile That feeling of superiority is really something that only these guys from NOS have, if you talk about football with other people from the Netherlands, they aren't like that at all.

IMO AZ are quite the embarrasment of dutch football this season, especially in the european competition. They didn't fail against a belgian team, but they fail against themselves (again and again). They can't stand the heat, and rightfully are kicked out of the kitchen.

make love to me with your lasergun

this is funny, this weekend stoke city v wigan athletic
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Wz5sPH … r_embedded[/youtube]

@zubeldia you support man u? how can anyone outside of manchester support them?

black shape wrote:

Was wondering the same, Man U sucks very hard Zubeldia, really, I think they should lose every game smile
If I had to make a top 5 of teams that I really hate, Man Utd would be in it (Anderlecht, Ajax, Real Madrid and Barcelona as the other 4).

PS:
This is the most stupid player in the Belgian Jupiler League, I really hate that guy:

http://portfolio.lesoir.be/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=179264&g2_serialNumber=2
Nicolas Frutos

"A Real Music Hater"

as a liverpool fan i cannot wait for next season

keep hackney crap

As a Dundee United fan I hope for a few things;

- that we beat Rangers on tuesday,
- tell the SFA fuck off when they try to poach our manager Craig Levein,
- tell the Old Firm to go fuck off if they try and buy some our players come the January transfer window,
- that by January we are still within the realms of realism in thinking that we can get 2nd or 3rd place in the league.

byron wrote:

This could just be 'one of those seasons' that every team is likely to experience from time to time but I reckon you need to get rid of Benitez.  As good as he has been for you, he has made some really average signings.  Time for a change.

@byron wouldn't it just be more of the same? ;p

seriously, it looks like mourinho is going to be available after this season. he wants to come back to britain. so whoever out of city and liverpool *doesn't* finish top 4 could end up with him in charge. every cloud has a silver-haired lining.

cuties don't exert

byron wrote:

I concur, but what I really wish is for those greedy soulless fuckers to get the hell out of Anfield, i.e. Gillett & Hicks.

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

PS:
This is the most stupid player in the Belgian Jupiler League, I really hate that guy:

http://portfolio.lesoir.be/main.php?g2_ … alNumber=2
Nicolas Frutos

So you're not so happy now, as he scored again wink. 24 on 24, nice streak by RSCA.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

hehe, yeah, I just hate everything about that guy: the hair, that crapy hairribbon he weares but even more: this guys is ALWAYS injured, he plays 1 game and after that he's injured again for half a year or more for unknown reasons. He's just lazy IMO and I don't like to watch him play, he only needs a walking-stick. Can't say it in English so: Frutos is a typical "Luis Vuiton Salonvoetballer", a typical RSCA-player so to speak wink

Oh well, my team did a great job yesterday, Waregem won from Cercle Bruges with 9 players, we're 5th again, enough to be in the play-off's.

"A Real Music Hater"

he reminds me of stephi graff

237 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2009-12-14 15:01:26)

smile

"A Real Music Hater"

black shape wrote:

he reminds me of stephi graff

He reminds me of Sally Gunnell.

@Ray: congratz with your team! Mine is doing fine too smile
Let's hope we get some tension in those play-offs 'coz Anderlecht is gradually bealding up a firm lead...with that donkey Frutos indeed
Btw: 30/01/2010 AAGent - ZW > if you're interested?

like-a-kim wrote:

@Ray: congratz with your team! Mine is doing fine too smile
Let's hope we get some tension in those play-offs 'coz Anderlecht is gradually bealding up a firm lead...with that donkey Frutos indeed
Btw: 30/01/2010 AAGent - ZW > if you're interested?

Normaly my knee should be better by then (I still have a lot of pain now)so it would be great to go watch the game, that obviously Waregem will win smile
And indeed, Gent is doing great lately (and that after Ruiz left last season!), it's a shame they ALWAYS have one bad period each season otherwise they could win the championship, it's exactly the same as last year.

And Frutos? I give him 2 more games max, then he will be injured again (in other words: he will need a vacation).

"A Real Music Hater"

AJAX - RSCA: 1-3. We spanked their asses.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
black shape wrote:

Was wondering the same, Man U sucks very hard Zubeldia, really, I think they should lose every game smile
If I had to make a top 5 of teams that I really hate, Man Utd would be in it (Anderlecht, Ajax, Real Madrid and Barcelona as the other 4).

PS:

http://portfolio.lesoir.be/main.php?g2_ … alNumber=2
Nicolas Frutos

Fruity indeed, check those earings!

Would love to see him play against some of South Americas  finest defenders.  1:10 my favourite.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHwO5osMTk[/youtube]

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

black shape wrote:

nah, not really supporting, it's just that I intensely hate chelsea (

good to see ajax get beaten btw smile

Zubeldia wrote:
black shape wrote:

and I used to fill my days with good old championship manager when i was a kid (11-16yrs).

haha, i was also a lover of this game when i was a kid. well, the CM 97/98 version, on my old Pentium 70MHz machine (used to take up to an hour to load a new season!).

got bored of it when it went to champ man (that was our nickname for it in scotland smile) 3. they made the interface too complicated and you had to micro manage too much - bring back the glory days smile.

there was also an awesome version of it for the amiga, before the PC days...

Leo Slayer wrote:

1:10 my favourite.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHwO5osMTk[/youtube]

smile In Dutch we say: "de zeis bovenhalen" (pulling out the scythe or sth?)
Montero was a hard Uruguayen nut to crack indeed

Some South American players that I really like(d) were Francescoli, Valderrama & Veron
mainly because I also play in midfield

247 (edited by Leo Slayer 2009-12-18 14:22:50)

Enzo Francecoli now your talking Cagliari and Torino player. 90s Calcio the best ever. FACT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CMrtb2EYKk[/youtube]

Always love the tackles in South American games  the Uruguay v Argentina recently was very entertaining.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Zubeldia wrote:
black shape wrote:

nah, not really supporting, it's just that I intensely hate chelsea (

http://www.lunaticnews.nl/files/uploaded/polaroid/kiprich_jozsef.jpg

"A Real Music Hater"

250 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-12-18 23:00:37)

^^that's the man! the "Tovenaar van Tatab

Pages Previous 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Football