Re: Football

wow, that was some strike by arjen robben to knock man utd out of the champion's league.
and messi last night for barca...

keep hackney crap

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd131/WHATHAPPENED_photo/soccer-012.jpg

messi was awesome. hard to judge him when he's playing sides i don't know much about (a hat trick against racing santander? is that good, then?) but seeing him tear apart arsenal was a lesson in just how good he is.

cuties don't exert

Twente Enschede, oleew!

Sogar die gr

Dick Advocaat just broke his contract with our national Squad, he only coached us 5 games. Looks like he's going to choose for the Russian roebels. Dick, you are a dick.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Dick Advocaat just broke his contract with our national Squad, he only coached us 5 games. Looks like he's going to choose for the Russian roebels. Dick, you are a dick.

How about finishing something you start? Dickhead. Hope you have a miserable time in Russia.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

It's a disgrace and it's humiliating towards our country. Fuck him, arrogante zak!

"A Real Music Hater"

you're better off without him. he's a has-been. he subbed robben against the czechs in euro 2004, the clown

cuties don't exert

dick = geldwolf

I hope Eric Gerets will be our new coach but I would be surprised as he's earning shit loads of money in Al-Hilal.

"A Real Music Hater"

310 (edited by Mitel' 2010-04-19 16:34:05)

Belgium have no chances to qualify for the next stage . Dick uderstands it.  So, even Eric Gerets can't help them .

De Rode Duivels hebben op papier een alleraardigst team...alleen wie gaat de goals maken.

Mr. Maximal wrote:

De Rode Duivels hebben op papier een alleraardigst team...alleen wie gaat de goals maken.

true...
en wie gaat hen van hun sterallures afhelpen?

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
Mr. Maximal wrote:

true...
en wie gaat hen van hun sterallures afhelpen?

too bad lobanovski isn't alive anymore...

twente ftw

cuties don't exert

http://www.youtube.com/user/CampoTestac … NaB-jSGqWM

dunno how I'm still alive after yesterday!  yikes

Broken Pots Hunter

Barcelona - Inter

Nice match!

3-1 inter, mourinho has the midas touch. our minimal friends in rome will be pissed

keep hackney crap

fuck! red card for Ribery...

yeh wtf the referee should'nt interfere on inner french conflicts about shagging girls  hmm

scheisse!!!

nice 10 against 10...spannendes match jetzt auf einmal!

yes.  was boring until it was 10 vs 10.

now its starting to get boring again thanks to lyon playing the most lame coward defense tactic everr. Move out of your own half wankers, you're already  1:0 behind!

confirmed pussies.

robben is a genius

cuties don't exert