26 (edited by biotek 2008-10-16 01:46:10)

Re: Glasgow

tr505 actually, connected to a drumstation perhaps? digital for the win.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Yeah its a tr505, there is something behind it (maybe the TR909?)

But the sounds sound like a Roland TR505/626, especially the claps and the ride...it could be just coming out of that box.

t_k wrote:

sooooo.... I decided to move to Glasgow. And now I need a job!!!

I'm a Swedish dude coming over after a couple of years in Berlin, because my girlfriend has to go to school here. I've been looking for work now for a couple of weeks but so far nothing. Mostly at architecture firms, because that's what I do, but also at like caf

Anything good happening in Glasgow 17-25th July? I'm heading over, would be nice with some robot activity smile

if ye get to meet any of the glaswegian robots i met at magic waves you will have an amazing time techni.
make sure to email then before you depart

keep hackney crap

So, six days in to my stay here in Glasgow, and still no deep fried mars bars have been consumed. I did try haggis yesterday. Not bad! smile
Other than that there's been some record hunting with great results, and a lot of beer drinking and a visit to Optimo. Anything good happening tomorrow? It will be my last proper night out, since I leave early in the morning on Saturday.

32 (edited by Leo Slayer 2009-07-23 12:10:02)

Damm missed this, Yo techni want to go for beers ? I will send you a mail. There may be some cool stuff happening this weekend too.

Nice night at stereo tomorrow some boogie and synthyfunk.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Contact initiated! smile

34 (edited by Tottieheid 2009-07-24 14:10:43)

e-mail sent!

I`ve never been to Glasgow but I think there is a lot different stuff going on. Also heard those Numbers parties are really good. Any expierences?

Oof, sorry for not coming down to Stereo on friday, but we were so completely battered and bruised by the night before. Hope you guys had fun, and hopefully I'll see you next time around smile

hi ya, i am in aberdeen atm. thinking about goin to glasgow on aug. 30th to that Electric Frog Street Carnival thing.
anybody else comin ?

Think some robots will be going. Afterparty announced with Theo Parrish at a venue called the Big Joint.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Leo Slayer wrote:

Think some robots will be going. Afterparty announced with Theo Parrish at a venue called the Big Joint.

very nice ! i was wondering if there would be an afterparty.
see u there (i am the guy who needs a haircut)

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Travel → Glasgow