Re: upcoming Cyber Dance release schedule/status...

casionova wrote:

also I can now confirm that Cyber Dance 010 will be an official re-release of the Cellophane - Music Colours 12", with the full blessing of Alex Novaga...

seems as you've been beaten to it by the bootleggers.... http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/369981-01.htm

anyhow wits the score wi the new cyberdance mate?

Let's get Dumb

sucks, just means Alex Novaga still won't be getting any money for his work...

new record came back from pressing plant with the whole batch warped, it's now re-pressed and on the way to distributors at the moment, Mark Du Mosch is also pressed and ready, should be out a month afterwards.

Nice!

What's the tracklisting of Mark Du Mosch EP?

casionova wrote:

CyberDance005 - Various - Somewhere Out On The Nightside EP - at pressing plant now...

I cant believe its finally out James.
How long did THAT take.

all beasts though.

about Cyber Dance 010: just yesterday (17th november) was out, in digital format, the release by Italo Godfathers (Alessandro Novaga & Salvatore Cusato alias Casco) called "Music Colours".
Check it on http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/produc … 939-02.htm

amazing artwork

bias wrote:

amazing artwork

lol

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

just to be clear: CyberDance010 will NOT be 'Music Colours' anymore. sad to say but the bootleggers getting there first means it's just not a sensible option no matter how much we'd like to, and sadder still Alex Novaga won't be getting paid for it except through the official downloads.

we'll just have to see what we can rustle up instead, there are some intriguing possibilities already...

casionova wrote:

just to be clear: CyberDance010 will NOT be 'Music Colours' anymore. sad to say but the bootleggers getting there first means it's just not a sensible option no matter how much we'd like to, and sadder still Alex Novaga won't be getting paid for it except through the official downloads.

I'snt  Salvatore Cusato the guy behind the label that bootleg Music Colours a collaborator with Cyberdance?

i got the mark du mosch cyberdance 006  promo vinyl here since magic waves fesrtival    and i think it's one of the best  techno records of the year

everybody is waiting for sure../../

xebeche wrote:
casionova wrote:

I'snt  Salvatore Cusato the guy behind the label that bootleg Music Colours a collaborator with Cyberdance?

Salvatore Cusato didn't bootleg it, he released the official version on download... the bootleg is an unofficial poor-quality vinyl pressing which has nothing to do with Alex Novaga or Salvatore Cusato who is the official administrator of the DID catalogue.

David Vunk wrote:

i got the mark du mosch cyberdance 006  promo vinyl here since magic waves fesrtival    and i think it's one of the best  techno records of the year

everybody is waiting for sure../../

only a few more weeks now, CyberDance005 is in the shops already smile

casionova wrote:

Salvatore Cusato didn't bootleg it, he released the official version on download... the bootleg is an unofficial poor-quality vinyl pressing which has nothing to do with Alex Novaga or Salvatore Cusato who is the official administrator of the DID catalogue.

Ok , good to know .
But why not release the vinyl on your label for the freaks then ?

DumbBot wrote:
casionova wrote:

also I can now confirm that Cyber Dance 010 will be an official re-release of the Cellophane - Music Colours 12", with the full blessing of Alex Novaga...

seems as you've been beaten to it by the bootleggers.... http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/369981-01.htm

anyhow wits the score wi the new cyberdance mate?

What bootleg where you reffering to? link dosent worK
one on Cosmic Club ?

I think that the unofficial repress is this: http://www.decks.de/t/luca_belloni-cellophane/buf-vm

41 (edited by casionova 2009-12-02 21:58:10)

if everybody's already bought the bootleg I doubt everyone will buy it again officially, but never mind - we will do something else instead, there are other interesting possibilities...

right now though Mark Du Mosch 'Cold Sweat' EP is pressed and on the way to distributors for release at the beginning of January!

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/81/l_1771d678f3b64f2c82435b04e2a48c40.jpg

previews of all tracks here:

www.myspace.com/markdumosch

smile

guys is there any chance to see your releases in digital formats on beatport or elsewhere?

think it's being sorted by Ali at the moment but definitely on the way...

I can't wait to get a copy of this. The system is a pure joy to listen to.

Ali's already got a couple of boxes of the finished product, I'll bring a few 'promos' up with me at New Years wink

casionova wrote:

if everybody's already bought the bootleg I doubt everyone will buy it again officially, but never mind - we will do something else instead, there are other interesting possibilities...

i'm disappointed to the bootleg and would love to have a better copy.

cold sweat is cool and revnger too.