Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

I got nearly all my money back through Paypal (86 of 95 Euro)
I'm very happy about this! smile

No more expensive records for me... (yeah, right)

NorrisAudio on discogs, didn't reply to my email andstill waiting for my records

I'm very happy with paypal. Amazon too. The are like real nasty dogs! When they bite they bite hard and won't let go. And they make the biggest snakes turn in to tummy showing puppies!

Damn i must get some stocks/shares of those companies!

ppl may think i act like a pig, but in the end i look cute !

129 (edited by mannequinmailorder 2009-07-26 05:12:27)

I'm very unhappy to hear that my dear friend Monica (you may know her through the room Guerre Froide on Slsk) was betrayed by the user scientronic on discogs, that we suppose he was a serious person.

First of all, she payed 300 euro with a bank transfer, to ship with a registered letter, that he never sent or at least he never provided the registered code we asked for 3 weeks.

Second, he asked 200 euro more, to 'repare' to the 'damage' sending other 3 records to her.....(the same records yes)

There are 2 options:

1)He should provide the registered letter code to proof the shipping

2) Ship the 3 records that he NEVER shipped out and provide the registered code

I had a discussion with this guy also on private mail on discogs, i can post everything if somebody needs to know more and that i am telling the truth.

As i had thousands of transactions with the mailorder, i can tell u all that i always keep the papers of the registered code, as everybody does but not him, it seems. Also you can always go to the Post Office and ask for a copy of the registered paper, they always keep a receipt, do a copy or give just the number with the date of shipping.

I had the occasion to talk with other persons  on MW Forum and they were betrayed too, so take care!

this i dont undertsand:

she paid 300 and got nothing. ok.

but why the fuck she should pay 200 euro more after this?

pleas explain in detail ...

i hate soccer

131 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2009-07-27 09:53:11)

dolcevita wrote:

this i dont undertsand:

he's been to nigeria for some professional training

@mannequin: thanks for the warning.

i'll never buy from scientronic he just has nothing under 100 euro
that i'm looking for

Vlam Aan

dolcevita wrote:

this i dont undertsand:

Is easy: the 200 eu more were to 'repair the situation' (these are HIS words!! im quoting)....he wanted to deprive himself from the 3 record from his collection (cause what he sold and "shipped" were the double copies, yes of course ahahahah we believe also that a jackass can fly)

pratically he asked 200 euro more for the same records, that of course, he never shipped out.....well...i would not call it 'repair' LOL

on Minimal Wave forum i also opened a topic and there are a lot of persons that were betrayed. One collector explained me the situation as follow:

"hello,

franck all of a sudden realized that there was no way to sell his collection at the prices we wanted to sell and was forced by market to lower down the prices. And we started to sell records at lowered prices. But he started also doing such things, pretending that some records got lost etc... in order to avoid selling some records (even if paid, like Q4U 12"* which is again available in discogs by him), or to ask for additional money (your friend's case) for items already sold!!!

I really hope your friend get back her money. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN. SPREAD THE WORD IN FORUMS!!! "

*recentely also a german user was betrayed, 300 euro for Q4U LP

Well ..

http://letarot.com/Maitre-Jacques/images/bucher-des-templiers-web.jpg

136 (edited by deutschmark 2009-07-27 13:37:25)

One of the guys who received a cardboard plate is a good friend of mine, I'll ask him what he intended to buy and how much did it cost to him..

upd: He "bought" a LSE 12" for 50 bucks, at first scientronic told lots of bullshit but then finally did a refund and asked to remove the feedback.

lärm macht spass!

my friend is at the 'bullshits' telling moment as well too....hope to arrive at 'refund'...

if you guys know who this guy is, why not pay him a little visit? i know i would if this happened to me..

I think my friends plan to go: italians and from sicily, ehm ehm it remembers u something? LOL

in that case just send a dead fish

Use paypall !!!!!!

I only do 15 euro max on international bank transfers. Or 150 euro max when it's in Holland. But I prefer paypal. Like i said they are dogs that won't let go!

ppl may think i act like a pig, but in the end i look cute !

I'm not sure franck bauwens really wanted to sell his collection, as he already ripped of many collectors for large amounts of money since 10 yrs so it seems. I am wondering why he still seems to be able to continue his practices?

I also get a sense of spite from some of these older collectors to newer ones as prices seem to have come down a bit in minimalaland.

im wondering as well too...

144 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2009-09-03 07:14:05)

again some negative experience with a seller from **surprise surprise** italy. this time it's evilbay seller titterellone. unfortunately the deal was made outside evilbay (note to self: never do this again) so i can't get back at him through buyer protection. i bought three records, one is off centre on the A side (he didn't mention that in the item description on evilbay), one is mislabelled (wrong record, right labels) and only one is as actually advertised.
he did offer a refund for the mislabelled record but only if i send it back (which would reduce the refund to about half the amount i paid for it which makes it not worth the hassle) but not a cent refund for the 50+ euro off centre record.

this is the last time i buy from him. why do these guys act like they're selling gold? fuck that shit.

That guy is a twat. Bought a big order from him. Records beat to hell never again.

You should still be able to file a paypal claim despite Ebay.

146 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2009-09-03 08:09:58)

paypal buyer protection outside of evilbay isn't worth squat. just had a taste of their bullcrap policies: my partner in crime got a record from the states through discogs which arrived broken in half! the packaging was clearly not adequate as we proved with pictures, the seller specifically didn't offer shipping insurance outside of the states (he since changed his discogs page to cover up) and subsequently refused a refund. and here's paypal's official (copy/paste) answer to deals outside evilbay:

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

i tried to reopen the case to submit further evidence. here's another standard answer:

Closed disputes cannot be re-opened.

You did not buy the item on eBay. We can't work "Not as describe" claims
then the customer did not buy the item on eBay as we can't have a look on
the item.

We are sorry.

we are sorry my ass. fucking bullshit. i'm seriously thinking about closing my paypal account. problem is the alternatives are not as widespread as paypal.

so, repeat after me: paypal sucks for off-evilbay trading. which is not surprising since it's the same company.

just had the same exact answer from paypal, re: a discog dispute
(this bitch http://www.discogs.com/user/twistedvinyl  sold me a replica of Zig Zag claiming it was an og she got thru a canadian dj. fell for it as it was 3 weeks b4 Juno&the rest had them. she probably got it straight off the print)
it basicly comes down to the fact that Paypal only helps when you did not recieve the item, when it is not an Ebay transaction. sux!

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

then if you guys are smart, next time this happens don't claim you received a broken item, but claim you received NO item. unless it was sent registered, you'll get your money back..

problem solved.

so it's the same as with insurance companies, just tell them what they need to hear so they have to pay. thanks for the hint, rude!

rude66 wrote:

then if you guys are smart, next time this happens don't claim you received a broken item, but claim you received NO item. unless it was sent registered, you'll get your money back..

problem solved.

I also do it that way

"A Real Music Hater"