Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

I ordered for 2 weeks ago a 75 euro record from Discolo on Discogs. I haven't seen the record and he's not answering my e-mails. Have anyone of you guys had any experience with this seller?

152 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2009-09-29 16:56:10)

Nerd Network wrote:

I ordered for 2 weeks ago a 75 euro record from Discolo on Discogs. I haven't seen the record and he's not answering my e-mails. Have anyone of you guys had any experience with this seller?

Join the club, he ripped me off a couple of months ago too but I couldn't leave him negative feedback (more than 90 days after the transaction). I contacted him several times and he always said he was going to investigate it at his postoffice, which he didn't (I never believed that anyway, I'm not stupid), after a while his emailaddress wasn't even valid anymore so I couldn't contact him anymore.

Perhaps you could alert it to discogs so they can delete his account, if you need me to mail aswell (in case they don't believe you), please contact me.

After today, I can add this fuckhead from discogs too: Winona, never been ripped off more than with this cunt.

"A Real Music Hater"

someone nearly made me buy an imaginary TB-303 and wanted me to pay via western union. since i'm new on ebay and don't know how western union works, i went to a WU agency and asked them info. needless to say they told me the guy was trying to rip me off.

i am not sure:
in which time period you have to open a PAYPAL claim?
at least 30 days after payment?
25?
20?

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:

i am not sure:
in which time period you have to open a PAYPAL claim?
at least 30 days after payment?
25?
20?

you can open a paypal claim after 7 days

but you have to open a dispute first

Vlam Aan

i think maximum time to open a dispute is 40 days.

broken record bought outside of evilbay not covered by payasspal so called buyer protection case closed: my credit card company realized that if they want to keep me as acustomer they'd do a credit card chargeback. even though it's the seller's fault clearly, after my payasspal experience i don't care anymore who's gonna pay for this. either way is fine. better yet would be if both were penalized.

oh sweet revenge big_smile

158 (edited by Aftering 2009-10-14 16:29:36)

I once had a problem with seller "Dj Stefano". He ripped me off as well as a friend of me on discogs. The guy lives in my country but I hadn't his address so I went to the Police (Actually without hoping it will help, just to get his address. But they actually couldn't & wouldn't give me)

BUT 1 year after (nearly on the same day) I got a phone from the Police telling me there still on the case and that they have his address. I couldn't believe what I heared... They went to see him and that same night I received a mail from "Dj Stefano" with a lot of lazy excuses. 1 Day after the money was back again on my account..

Discogs couldn't do anything to help.. :-(

The guy will never make problems anymore (i hope so), I think he was nearly crying when i rode his message..

Sorry, I've no spark of compassion with such dealers. Ended all good this time, but you'll never know if he will dare to strike again in other countries where police can't do anything...    Be aware..

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

http://www.discogs.com/user/...franklindub

My worst experience ever!

160 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-12-12 14:30:01)

having (still) some issues with the seller "deepsealamb", a german seller. bought two records, paid through bank transfer, he shipped the records (he 'forgot' to send insured like I asked), so no tracking nr..

after two weeks of waiting, I contacted him if he could go check things out at his post office. some days later he replied that one of the two records returned to him broken in half. he would refund me for the broken 12" and send me the other one again. asked him (again) for a tracking number a couple of days ago. heard nothing since.. no refund.. rien du tout arriv

Zubeldia wrote:

having (still) some issues with the seller "deepsealamb", a german seller. bought two records, paid through bank transfer, he shipped the records (he 'forgot' to send insured like I asked), so no tracking nr..

after two weeks of waiting, I contacted him if he could go check things out at his post office. some days later he replied that one of the two records returned to him broken in half. he would refund me for the broken 12" and send me the other one again. asked him (again) for a tracking number a couple of days ago. heard nothing since.. no refund.. rien du tout arriv

Vlam Aan

162 (edited by ILLUMINE CONCRETE 2009-12-12 19:48:46)

Nerd Network wrote:

I had experience with that guy 2 years ago...I can

kuczera wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

ILLUMINE CONCRETE wrote:
Nerd Network wrote:

I had experience with that guy 2 years ago...I can

"A Real Music Hater"

Mike Simonetti  aka Italians Do It Better

http://www.discogs.com/user/italiansdoitbetter

bought 3 records of him for a $150 he got me to send him the money as a gift(my mistake cannot do a paypal claim
will never do this ever again) saying he will give me a postage discount(he did not I really paid the same price as on the package - prick)
anyhow got 2 wrong records(different then the listed ones, unbelievable that can even happen once - let alone twice),
and the 3rd was severely over graded as VG+, but was good at best(sent him the soundfile to prove it)
tried a refund but he gets back at me with " chill out dude it aint the end of the world" then he stopped answering
my mail, left him a negative, he sends me an e-mail cursing me for leaving a negative 6 days later, and tell me stories
like "my son was sick" (he probably does not have one) and my uncle just died, and then expects me to remove the
negative send the records back out of my own pocket, and trust him for a refund(yeah right I

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

Nerd Network wrote:

Bought a quite expensive record (75euro) from him last september. No problems...maybe I was lucky.

"Are you loving?"

167 (edited by captain duran 2010-03-13 00:15:26)

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Scarface wrote:
Nerd Network wrote:

Bought a quite expensive record (75euro) from him last september. No problems...maybe I was lucky.

yeah.. i ordered two records from him last weekend and they arrived today.  also they were pretty under-graded (both listed as vg but they played basically ex-).  i've only had one transaction but he seems like a decent enough dude

169 (edited by --/~~~~ 2010-05-20 19:25:28)

I ordered a record on vinyltap when a search query turned up for one of my most wanted items.
I dont get a response all day and with the item still listed on gemm i get nervous and order the record again on gemm just to be sure they dont give preference to gemm orders that are being paid for immediately.
Then, the next day i get a response that they had two orders for the same item and i was last...[technically true]
I response that i made the two orders but i get no response from them.
Then, the same day the item turns up on ebay (for the same cheap price though) so i order it again and again they say it was already sold.

aargh! i have a really hard time believing them. I asked for them to at least inform me where and when the item was sold but they refuse to answer me.

Still thinking about posting them negative feedback about the whole thing at least on gemm. Really _really_ pissed now. It was one of my most wanted items and judging by the fact it appeared everywhere and no one buying it gives me the feeling they dont want to sell it to me for the price they put it online  sad

I expect some employee will sell it from his / her personal ebay account in the coming months  mad

170 (edited by catweasel 2010-09-19 16:28:00)

no problem at the end - so i edited my comment

what's the deal with paypal fees when you buy on discogs?
i raised it with a seller after he invoiced me for his paypal fee but he doesn't mention it anywhere in his profile or shipping costs etc.
his answer was that the buyer always pays paypal fees. that's news to me

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

what's the deal with paypal fees when you buy on discogs?
i raised it with a seller after he invoiced me for his paypal fee but he doesn't mention it anywhere in his profile or shipping costs etc.
his answer was that the buyer always pays paypal fees. that's news to me

he has to mention it, otherwise don't pay
lately some sellers even charge discogs fees, that's forbidden you have to notify discogs about it.

i don't charge fees cause it's a bit of a service to the buyer

Vlam Aan

thanks for that man. its only a couple of euro but i am getting fed up with extra costs cropping up everywhere. its almost like buying a flight with Ryan Air.

yeah i don't charge fees either, i just want to get rid of alot of crap and free up some space so am happy just to sell the records cheaply.

having said that though i just sold a minimal villalobos favourite for £75. crazy money for 3 tracks of minimal house. i actually felt guilty and offered to pay the postage myself

keep hackney crap

174 (edited by Zubeldia 2010-08-13 11:41:40)

^^you're too good for discogs  wink

175 (edited by byron 2010-08-13 00:44:47)

not reallly Z, anyone willing to spend £75 on a record deserves a break.
i know what you mean though  smile

keep hackney crap

Pages Previous 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Trade / Sell → Report bad sellers on internet.

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB