Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

@byron

out of interest, what villalobos record fetches 75 quid?

i don't have any... i just thought that stuff has aged pretty badly

cuties don't exert

its not a villalobos record, just one that people try and hype because he used to play it in his sets
http://www.discogs.com/release/82944

man, this seller who wants me to pay his paypal fees is going seriously mental. i told him i would pay for the record and the postage but not his paypal shit , now he's giving me all this you better pay or else bullshit

keep hackney crap

I charge paypal as well. Give the opportunity to pay through bank transfer for no extra and paypal plus fee. Seems normal to me. Why should the seller pay for paypal "services"?

179 (edited by byron 2010-08-13 12:49:17)

i would pay the paypal if he listed it in his shipping costs or profile or maybe i would order it from someone else. i bought another record this week from someone who made it clear before i ordered what exactly i would have to pay. i think its unfair to add the fees after you make the order

keep hackney crap

true that

Mr. Maximal wrote:

I charge paypal as well. Give the opportunity to pay through bank transfer for no extra and paypal plus fee. Seems normal to me. Why should the seller pay for paypal "services"?

i totally disagree !!!

normally all robots here are complaining about bad sellers and that it is safer to pay with paypal because the possibility to get the money back in worst case is much higher. so most of the robots are prefering to pay with paypal (me include) - and the same robots who wants to pay with paypal forcing her buyers to make a bank transfer? i give a fuck about 50 cent or maybe a few euros when i sell a record for big bucks - its a service for my customers and i have no problems to pay for it - so as most of the sellers are doing if i buy and pay a record.

i hate soccer

dolcevita wrote:
Mr. Maximal wrote:

i totally disagree !!!

normally all robots here are complaining about bad sellers and that it is safer to pay with paypal because the possibility to get the money back in worst case is much higher. so most of the robots are prefering to pay with paypal (me include) - and the same robots who wants to pay with paypal forcing her buyers to make a bank transfer? i give a fuck about 50 cent or maybe a few euros when i sell a record for big bucks - its a service for my customers and i have no problems to pay for it - so as most of the sellers are doing if i buy and pay a record.

word. I do the same for my business. no paypal fees.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

this guy, booooooooom, is possibly the most disgraceful eBay user that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. basically, i sold him a little hand made oscillator which he didn't like (it was exactly as described). i was hardly worthy of negative feedback. however, when i tried to resolve the negative feedback issue, here's some of the messages I received. 

"Oh, it's so weird! I haven't spoken to my mum in aaages, and she just called! That's thrown me right off. We weren't really speaking to each other, and it's like... woah.
Do you like Coldplay? I WANT to hate them, and Chris Martin is sooooo irritating, but I can't help but like some of their songs! It's mental! What kinda music are you into? I'm not into Coldplay, just to clarify."

"You're insane! I really did!
I was downloading that movie we used to watch, it's so funny to see it again now when we're both sober!
I just looooooooove the cinematography."

"I'm not young. I'm mentally unhinged, but not young. Or old, either. I really wish I could leave positive feedback, but it would be setting a bad example. I'm stuck here! What do I do!?"

"?! I'm not refusing. I'm choosing. I'm not happy with my purchase - I have a right to leave whatever feedback I choose"

"What do I intend to do about it? Sell it on to another sucker and leave what I feel is appropriate feedback. Etiquette? This site is a JOKE - I've been screwed over plenty, so I don't ever see much etiquette here. "

and so on....

maybe i am getting old and losing my sense of humour but when you're broke and just want the money you're owed, petulant little pricks like this really wind you up.

184 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2010-09-16 09:54:46)

dolcevita wrote:

normally all robots here are complaining about bad sellers and that it is safer to pay with paypal because the possibility to get the money back in worst case is much higher. so most of the robots are prefering to pay with paypal (me include) - and the same robots who wants to pay with paypal forcing her buyers to make a bank transfer?

ever tried forcing paysuck to give you a refund? i guess not. the ONLY safe method is to have your paysuck accound funded by your credit card of choice whom you can always threaten to abandon as a customer if they don't do a chargeback on said paysuck transaction. that way paysuck gets to decide of they want to get back at the seller like they should have in the first place or if they swallow the loss themselves.

catweasel wrote:

avoid buying from:

fdm65

on discogs from italy

i bought 2 expensive records which i never received. and they did not return to sender. seller was not interested solving the problem. emails were ignored at the end.

i have to revise this comment. the postman did not leave a message for me so that the parcel returned to the seller. .... a month later... :-/

Has any one heard of Sweaters by gunta?well best to stay away shes a thief and a liar THIS IS ONLY NEGITIVE FEEDBACK NOT SLANDER ITS ONLY THE TRUTH

187 (edited by dolcevita 2010-10-22 14:44:15)

JamesTRubotnik wrote:
dolcevita wrote:

normally all robots here are complaining about bad sellers and that it is safer to pay with paypal because the possibility to get the money back in worst case is much higher. so most of the robots are prefering to pay with paypal (me include) - and the same robots who wants to pay with paypal forcing her buyers to make a bank transfer?

ever tried forcing paysuck to give you a refund? i guess not. the ONLY safe method is to have your paysuck accound funded by your credit card of choice whom you can always threaten to abandon as a customer if they don't do a chargeback on said paysuck transaction. that way paysuck gets to decide of they want to get back at the seller like they should have in the first place or if they swallow the loss themselves.

yes, i tried it quite often in the last years - and i get my money back in most cases. if the seller can not proove the shipping he has a problem. its more difficult of course if you make a paypal claim because of a less quality (wrong grading of record) - this is a 50/50 game and depends on which guy at paypal is checking the case ....

i hate soccer

188 (edited by communiqations 2010-10-22 21:27:25)

so, when a buyer takes the cheapest (unregistered) mail option and the package gets lost, a seller loses money because there is no proof of shipping... that sucks.

+

it gives fraudulent buyers a free ticket to reclaim their payment even if the record arrived...

189 (edited by olivier8 2010-10-22 23:51:29)

when you send unregistered, ask for a payment receipt at post office & keep it just in case..

Hey robots, how much does it cost to send a 12" from NL via registered??

I've got a guy trying to stick me for 25 Euro postage for one record.
and also this message:

"also i did not played this record, it came from record store close down,
so i do not 100% know if it pops and i have no turntable,
so you still interested?"

the record was graded as "NEW CONDITION NEVER PLAYED / light scratch, but never played!"

hmm

crazy as it sounds, the guy is even giving you a 60 cent discount. registered package mail to 'rest of the world' from holland 0-2 kilo is an incredible 25 euro 60.

http://www.tntpost.nl/voorthuis/pakkett … uitenland/

if he's dutch, you should contact tlr and ask to have it sent there, then he can bring it for you..

rude66 wrote:

crazy as it sounds, the guy is even giving you a 60 cent discount. registered package mail to 'rest of the world' from holland 0-2 kilo is an incredible 25 euro 60.

http://www.tntpost.nl/voorthuis/pakkett … uitenland/

if he's dutch, you should contact tlr and ask to have it sent there, then he can bring it for you..

ok, thanks for the info.. i couldn't believe anywhere could have more expensive post than Australia.

for dutch buyers on MP:

koop niks van: Jack van Galen uit Vlaardingen (rek 1072524). Hij verkoopt kapotte rommel en test zonder te testen(!?!) en zodra zijn geld binnen is doet ie alsof hij debiel is. Zijn bedrijf heet 'allround-creative.com' dus als je slim bent doe je daar geen zaken mee..

TB or not TB

two and a half years ago we made an agreement to trade some records with a guy from ex-ostblock, something like i'll send him some soviet stuff and he will send me some stuff from his country. after a month i bought all the stuff he wanted and sent him the parcel. he told me that he's in desperate search of a final record from my wantlist, i said okay and forgot about it. two or three months passed and i thought like i should ask the guy what's going on, he disappeared completely and wasn't answering my emails, then after months he came back and told something like oh sorry sorry i have all the records i'm busy as fuck but i'll send it all to you asap i promise. okay. that was in 2009 btw. then, every 3-4 months he was sending me mails like sorry i'm busy can't make it to the post office and other rubbish. meanwhile i was watching him posting photos to facebook and forums, etc., in a few words he wasn't quite looking like he's really busy. wink then suddenly in december 2010 he sent me a message inviting me to check out his new mix and told me that he finally has sent my parcel! i was a bit skeptic about that and i wasn't wrong. i still haven't received it and i'm sure he never sent it because he's not able to provide me any infos on the shipment like tracking number or whatever.

this guy is a well-respected r4r member active since the cbs days. so it goes.

lärm macht spass!

195 (edited by aratkiLo 2011-04-07 15:31:09)

U're such a wise man dm !  lol

oh man the patience you had with this guy deutschmark, i already exploded if i had to wait that long.. what a crook

Vlam Aan

197 (edited by byron 2011-04-08 13:34:16)

right, i gotta ask, who is this guy?

keep hackney crap

okidoki since there's no reaction from the guy and apparently there never will be, tadaaaaaaa, his name is Fotoplastikon

lärm macht spass!

time for a group email bombardment then!

200 (edited by bias 2011-04-12 08:54:31)

haha fotoplastikon, i still have gino soccio record that he was supposed to get from me (i got it especially for him), he promised to pay for it few times and never answered again.
he got like million accounts on auction sites and always gets banned eventually for not paying/not sending stuff.
this guy is mental case.