551 (edited by Fizz 2009-12-05 01:28:31)

Re: anyone else got a hangover?

work Christmas party.

Last recollection is shouting "I am Queens Boulevard" at my boss.

Feel like complete shiza now.

no probs here. slept for 12 hours and had 3 valiums and 2 painkillers. and now a few beers.

hoi!

I. Don't. Think. So. Clear. Anymore.

554 (edited by zora 2009-12-11 12:13:43)

feeling terrible here. had companys xmas dinner/party yesterday and we all just drunk too much and all mixed up. been a very nice evening , but ended ewwww. first time in years that i can can remember that i had to throw up (thank god not at the party, but later (first train, then taxi, oh gott oh gott)). at work again now, but still feeling quite queasy and oh, the headache.
worst thing is, tonight i have to go to a wedding party, tomorrow to a 30th bday party. but all i want is go home and sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

555 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-12-11 12:26:48)

throwing up in public transport is one of the reasons I quit drinking.. wink

got a good hangover from last night though, smoked a bit too much A5 & Silver Cheese last night. Awake for 5 hours now, still pretty stoned. a bit of hasjisj might lift the spirit a bit smile

wow, sounds like zora took one for the team.
so waking up in puke is called 'doing a stentec' and now puking in taxi/train is called 'doing a zora'

keep hackney crap

hahaha nice one byron!

hahaha, yeah. hmm
though ive still been quite lucky. cause in the train there was a bin right next to me that i could use and also i could give the taxi driver a sign to better stop, which he did right in time. so could have been worse.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Slept 4 hours tonight and 5 hours the night before that, havent eaten anything all day and in 30 minutes I'm meeting my colleagues at the vodka bar and then we're having fancy christmas dinner with loads of champagne.
Hopefully I wont wake up tomorrow.

I need love

me and jasper still up hanging on

to be honest, I'm considering giving up drinking for good after friday nights drunken stupidity (which was fun if I forget the fact that I missed the whole bleep43 night I think although I did have a stamp on my hand suggesting I was there, the following black out then realising I that I am standing at a bus stop in clapham junction probably 3 hours after my last memory and the probable 2/2.5 hour journey home, losing my wallet, my phone and probably my dignity too). At least I didn't get my cock out, I think. the festive season does seem to bring out the worst in me.

had a good laugh though.

Ha, now you can do a stentec (waking up in puke), a  zora (puking in public transport) or a jap (end up 2,5hours from home having lost your wallet+phone) and you can even do them the same night. Who's first?

Jap the Lad wrote:

to be honest, I'm considering giving up drinking for good after friday nights drunken stupidity (which was fun if I forget the fact that I missed the whole bleep43 night I think although I did have a stamp on my hand suggesting I was there, the following black out then realising I that I am standing at a bus stop in clapham junction probably 3 hours after my last memory and the probable 2/2.5 hour journey home, losing my wallet, my phone and probably my dignity too). At least I didn't get my cock out, I think. the festive season does seem to bring out the worst in me.

had a good laugh though.

That sounds absolutely awful!!

What were you drinking?

I used to get terrible blackouts where I acted aggressively and made a total cunt of myself, so i stopped drinking spirits completely and now it doesn't happen ever.

There's always the Reznik: Go for some sport, end up drinking after practice, total blackout, woken up in the bushes at 6 in the morning by the police on a Wednesday morning (because your mother put out an alarm call because you said you would be home at 9 after practice) and when you get home realize you're glasses are still in those bushes somewhere (but that happened 11 years ago, much more sensible now wink)

565 (edited by Jap the Lad 2009-12-13 21:26:54)

scott_neon wrote:
Jap the Lad wrote:

had a good laugh though.

What were you drinking?

I used to get terrible blackouts where I acted aggressively and made a total cunt of myself, so i stopped drinking spirits completely and now it doesn't happen ever.

I drank over 2 bottles of buckfast, although I'm really surprised at my lack of physical hangover (that might be due to the fact that I may have puked and not remembered it as my breathe was clearly reekin of puke.  On the positive side however my new jacket was unscathed. Its just the psychological anxiety of not remembering/knowing what exactly happened that's the hardest part to come to terms with.  i'll get over it though.

Jap the Lad wrote:
scott_neon wrote:
Jap the Lad wrote:

had a good laugh though.

What were you drinking?

I drank over 2 bottles of buckfast, although I'm really surprised at my lack of physical hangover (that might be due to the fact that I may have puked and not remembered it as my breathe was clearly reekin of puke.  On the positive side however my new jacket was unscathed. Its just the psychological anxiety of not remembering/knowing what exactly happened that's the hardest part to come to terms with.  i'll get over it though.

jeezo! chances are nothing happened. make buckie the after-party-only drink, when safely locked up inside. i had a couple of long meaningful tel conversations in the middle of fri/sat night and can't remember a thing. its the season, at least you got it out the way early, no?

haha. mate it was brilliant. you were very funny but no in a shit way.

kara: more to come. haha.

You know when you tell the truth............

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

@ Jap the Lad

How the fuck do manage to lose your keys?

Man that sounds like a world of pain.

Leo Slayer wrote:

@ Jap the Lad

How the fuck do manage to lose your keys?

Man that sounds like a world of pain.

I didn't lose my keys, which is odd but I think ive worked it out.  I had no reason to take my keys out of my pocket until I got home. My wallet and phone on the other hand.......

i've had similar experiences with buckie. i completely gave up drinking it, the stuff makes me go mental! must be all that sugar in it smile.

last year after my work's christmas night out, i woke up in a similar situation - no phone, wallet, bank cards or anything, with no memory about how i got home. a few days later i logged into my internet banking account, and saw that a transaction had came off my account for 450 quid. it turned out the day after, somebody had used my debit card in a mobile phone shop in rutherglen. when i called to report the fraud they were able to tell me that the transaction had taken place using chip and pin.

so, on my way home from the night out, i reckon that i was forced to give up the pin number by somebody, as there is no way that a person could have known it otherwise. still have absolutely no memory about it - i don't think i was beaten up anyway as i had no bruises or anything smile.

i don't think i've learned much tho, i sometimes still have a tendency to get myself into some state when i'm drinking. the hangovers are also rarely worth it smile.

Jap the Lad wrote:

had a good laugh though.

brilliant. get some zips on those hippy trousers Jasper!

kinda hangoverish from my works christmas party last night. will be starring at my notebook screen for next 8 hours..

CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU

oh man this vinyl must be christneed

hoi!

Result. lots of beers tons of rum and ginger and just the hangover horn to deal with.