Re: anyone else got a hangover?

aff it for the time being.
byron: aye... sorry.

meschi wrote:

i hear ya, i'm trying to go tee total till the 2nd of april, had my last drink on saturday night.

i put on nearly 2 stone last year to go from 12 to 14, cause i stopped doing my running and just bevvied too much. 6 weeks should help me get back into that and lose a chunk of that flab big_smile.

good luck smile

jacderida wrote:
meschi wrote:

i hear ya, i'm trying to go tee total till the 2nd of april, had my last drink on saturday night.

i put on nearly 2 stone last year to go from 12 to 14, cause i stopped doing my running and just bevvied too much. 6 weeks should help me get back into that and lose a chunk of that flab big_smile.

good luck smile

sounds the same as me mate. Im takin it easy until Bloc, not as long, but long enough. And I went from 11 to 13, so I feel ya brother. Its all the drink and the dirty chicken shops round my place... too irresistable

well i caved and went out to the optimo 'turbo rave' last night... i hope i'll make it through march tho, especially now that i only have money to feed myself till i get paid.

had a pretty bad hangover today, just sat about doing nothing all day...

turbo rave smile sounds good was there lots of blue and bullets???

Do synthesizers dream of electronic drums?

actually it was amazing, they hosted the night in the best club in scotland (well in terms of sound system anyway), but they had brought in another PA system on top of the one that is already *loud as fuck* and also got special lighting and stuff, so a good night was had.

just a shame as always that nights up here always need to end at 3: we need all night european style drinking licenses in glasgow! smile

YES I DO!! but the party was great big_smile

608 (edited by scott_neon 2011-11-25 11:17:50)

edit

nice, that is one heavy duty weekend dude!

from drunk to hangover in 6 hours

4 stellas and a half bottle of whiskey last night... my head is pounding today!

i'm contemplating going round to get a few jars while watching the scottish cup final today too... dunno if it's a good idea tho!

christ man, I need help. Gettin that wasted on a school night when my work is so busy... when will I learn?

^^ i do that too often as well.

the worst thing is when you have to attend a meeting early in the morning and everyone comments on the fact that you're reeking of booze... big_smile

I can't go mental on a sunday these days for that reason, big Monday morning meetings, small room, loads of people = every smelling booze aff me.

Bevvying in the sun all day yesterday....oouucch neutral

Let's get Dumb

did the full-on dinner + pub crawl with my work colleagues last night. got home at 2am, slept 4hrs. i feel horrible but somehow i have to gather the energy to go to a 9am meeting. blergh!

went to xeno & oaklander who were outstanding and led er est who were super, bots records and drinking till dawn, home about 7am and still feeling utter garbage. pounding headache. reports of other bots being sick. should've got pizza man. its crap going into the weekend with a hangover  sad

karamanga wrote:

went to xeno & oaklander who were outstanding and led er est who were super, bots records and drinking till dawn, home about 7am

Is that what time we finished then, i'm rather hazy on that wink ....did get abit carried away, didn't we big_smile , good nite tho....

wasn't me being sick, im made of sterner stuff tongue

Let's get Dumb

man I remember yesterday thinking "I haven't been drunk in quite a while".... then free beers almost the whole night, 10 minutes puking and now bed & coffeetime here.
Gallery openings are fierce!  yikes

R.I.P black shape

oh man this aint good. what is the point in feeling like this?

keep hackney crap

http://lifehacker.com/5521089/hangover- … ue&s=i

smile

hungover, me? on the 1st of may? never happened

jac: nice. my recipe is a pint of water and a greasy burger before bed keeps mr. hangover in the closet

well hung over like a horse today

drank too much white wine last night, playin records on my tod and just got carried away. feel rubbish today..  sad